Am I forgiven?

Kidnap my heart

Chapter forty-seven

 

 “I’m…I’m…I’m sorry…” Yoseob whispered, hanging his head down low.

 

It was a whisper so soft it was almost inaudible. But Eunmi managed to hear it. And it shocked her, shocked her so much that she froze right on the spot.

 

This move of Eunmi’s was a sign of encouragement for Yoseob to continue, and so he did.

 

“Eunmi ah…” His voice trembled. “I’m sorry. I was a complete and utter jerk to you, I’m not going to deny it. I was more than a jerk, I was…I was an idiotic jerk! A stupid, idiotic, horrible jerk!”

 

Yes you were. Eunmi wanted to agree with him, but I bit my lip and held those words in. Besides, she didn’t want to cut in. She wanted to hear what Yoseob had to say. So she remained silent.

 

Yoseob took this as a sign to continue.

 

“I guess I should explain to you what really happened, since you deserve to know why I suddenly started to ignore you and everything…” Yoseob sighed. “Well, Inyeong wasn’t very happy that I was so close to you…so you know…girls and their jealousy issues…”

 

He took a deep breath. “So I started to…you know…ignore you a little. I just wanted to distance us a little, and I had honestly no idea that our relationship would become…like this…”

 

“Whenever I saw you in the hallway, I wanted to wave, I swear I did. I wanted to say hi to you, and I wanted to meet you up for lunch.” Yoseob continued, totally engrossed in confessing his innermost feelings he just couldn’t stop. “But I guess I just…couldn’t bring myself to do it, because spending even the slightest bit of time with you made me feel like…I don’t know…like I was letting Inyeong down or something…”

 

“Eunmi yah…I…I’ve missed you.” Yoseob admitted. And it wasn’t easy for a man to admit that, it definitely wasn’t.

 

“I miss spending time with you. I miss talking to you about anything and everything. I miss laughing with you and I miss dancing with you. You can’t even begin to imagine how much I’ve missed you.”

 

Yes I can. Eunmi bit her lip, because while he was missing her, she was missing him right back. But Yoseob’s words were definitely working. They were slowly warming her insides and were getting to her. I’ve missed you too, Yoseob oppa. I’ve really really missed you.

 

“About the incident with ‘Love and War’ being leaked…” Yoseob continued. “I was a total idiot for not believing in you, Eunmi, I swear, I had no idea what I was thinking when I said those cruel words. And when the truth came out, I wanted to apologize, I really did. But I guess I was too much of a coward to admit to my mistakes. I’m sorry for misunderstanding you, Eunmi, the guys were right, you’d never do something like that. I’m sorry for all the hurt I’ve caused you too. Now that I think about it, you must have felt pretty betrayed that I doubted you for a second, oh? So I’m sorry…”

 

“And…and…although I know it’s my fault that you won’t talk to me anymore…” Yoseob stared at his feet, obviously still embarrassed by his blatant confession a few moments ago. “But I really hope…we can go back to the times before all this drama started.” He made a disgusted face at the word ‘drama’ and shuddered. “I really want to make things right, Eunmi…”

 

“So…so don’t leave CUBE okay? Please? For me?” He finally ended his speech with a hopeful look on his face

 

There. Yoseob thought, heaving a sigh of relief. I tried. I really did. At least now, even if she chooses to leave, I can safely say that I tried.

 

There was silence. A long stretch of painful, torturous silence. Eunmi didn’t say word.

 

Finally, after a long time, Eunmi spun around, blinking back tears.

 

“You were a jerk” She stared at Yoseob, her voice trembling.

 

“A complete jerk” Yoseob nodded furiously, agreeing.

 

“You were so mean” She continued to accuse him.

 

“A big, fat meanie” Yoseob agreed once again.

 

“Elaborate” She challenged him, biting back a smile.

 

“I was a stupid, idiotic, retarded, horrible, mean and blind pabo who almost wanted to forgo his friendship with the beautiful, talented, funny, adorable-“

 

Eunmi couldn’t stand it anymore, letting out a small laugh.

 

“Does that mean you forgive me?” Yoseob widened his eyes, his heart soaring upon hearing that laugh once again, after so long.

 

“Well, that depends on your performance and sincerity from now on, Mister Yoseob-ssi” And with that, Eunmi promptly spun around and walked away, before the smile on her face could give her away.

 

“Performance and sincerity? Tchhhhhhh. She’s obviously trying to extort me.” Yoseob mumbled, a huge smile plastered on his face nonetheless.

 

“At least she’s not leaving anymore” He reminded himself, doing a happy dance right in the middle of the busy streets of Seoul. /Facepalm/

 

And his mood remained excellent for the rest of the day, even after a long, exhausting day of endless personalized vocal training.

 

“HEY GUYS! GUESS WHAT?” He practically sang out as he skipped into the dormitory, still dizzy with joy from the morning’s turn of events.

 

“You managed to convince Eunmi to stay in CUBE, so she’s not going to resign after all?” Kikwang said boredly, he himself on the verge of collapsing after a long, tiring day of straining his voice.

 

“WHAT? HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW THAT I KNEW ABOUT EUNMI’S RESIGNATION? DIDN’T YOU-“

 

“WAIT”

 

 

 

 

 

“YAH! YOU GUYS DID IT ON PURPOSE, DIDN’T YOU?”

 

 

 

Oh Yoseob…

 

-------------

HEY GUYS :D another update like I promised in the comments (I'm really sorry for only replying today! >< Like I said, I'm reallyreally busy nowadays)

AND HAVE YOU GUYS LISTENED TO 'SHADOW'?????? Tbh I was a little afraid because the teaser didn't really appeal to me much, BUT THANK GOODNESS THE SONG SOUNDS AMAZING AND I'M SO ADDICTED TO IT! And oh yes 'destiny' WAS DAEBAK TOO :D WOOHYUN AND YOSEOB FIGHTING! <3 INFINITE AND BEAST FIGHTING! :D What did you guys think of 'Shadow' and 'Destiny'? :DDDDDD Let me know in the comments kekeke x)

Bye for now~ *blows kisses*