Getting to know more about each other

Kidnap my heart

 

Chapter three:

Your POV:

“Hey.”

I heard a voice call out to me. I opened my eyes sleepily. It was a different man this time.

“I heard what happened yesterday. I know you’re hungry, so I prepared food for the both of you.” He smiled slightly. This kidnapper was a whole lot nicer than the other one.

And much cuter…

Aishh…he’s a kidnapper, Inyeong! What the heck are you thinking?

He peeled the duct tape off both off us and went up to me first.

“Open wide.” He fed me a mouthful of rice.

It tasted heavenly. Rice had never tasted so good before.

“Want some more?”

I nodded.

He fed me some more mouthfuls of rice, and a few cups of water. My stomach finally died down, and my throat finally stopped burning.

He went over to the other guy and started feeding him as well.

After he was done, he didn’t gag us back.

“I’m not going to gag you guys back now. I’m giving you guys the freedom of speech, okay? Just don’t make too much noise. It’s useless anyway. No one can hear you.”
“Thank you.” I said softly, smiling at him slightly.

He returned it, before heading out, locking the door behind him.

 

Yoseob’s POV:

Finally…I could talk to her.

“Are you okay now? Feeling better?” I spoke up for the first time, worried.

 “Ne. Much better.” She replied. She still sounded a little weak though.
“Yah! I still haven’t scolded you for yesterday, you know!” I lectured her. “You were starving! You didn’t have to refuse food just because of me! You needed the food more than I did!”

“But…if they fed me and not you, it would be unfair!” She protested.

“Aishhhhh! Why do you care about me? I was the one who got you into this! You would be perfectly safe now, if not for me.” I sighed, guilt overcoming me.

“Then why did you care about me? When I was crying, you reassured me. You gave me a shoulder to lean on when I was sleeping. You tried to ease my pain. How could I not care?” She said gently. “Look, this is not your fault. It’s okay. Since we’re both stuck in this situation, we might as well make the best out of it. I’m Kim Inyeong. And you are…?”

Should I tell her my real name? What if she recognizes it and starts fangirling?

I didn’t want her to treat me as Yang Yoseob, the main vocal of B2ST, like everyone else did. I wanted her to treat me as Yoseob, the real person.

“I’m Yang Yoseob.” I said uncertainly, afraid of her reaction.

Thankfully, Inyeong didn’t seem to recognize that name. “Yoseob…I like that name!”

“So, Inyeong, tell me more about yourself.” Her enthusiasm was catching. I was genuinely curious about this girl I couldn’t see.

“Hmm…” She sounded so adorable when she was thinking. “Yep! I’m Kim Inyeong, and I’m nineteen years old this year. I’m in University now, and I work as a waitress after school, as a part time job. I…I don’t really have any talents…but I do like to dance, if I have the time to. But enough about me, how about you?”

“I’m Yang Yoseob, and I’m twenty years old this year, which makes me your oppa! I’ve just graduated from University, and I…don’t have a job yet. I’m thinking of going into business, but I haven’t applied for a job yet. As for talents…I don’t really have anything special either, but I do like to sing.” I admitted. I didn’t tell her that I was actually a professional singer though.

“You like to sing? Sing a song for me!” Inyeong urged me excitedly.

“But…” I protested.

“I’m not taking no as an answer.”

“Araso…but don’t blame me if your eardrums burst.”

Here goes nothing.

What should I sing to her?

I thought of all the B2ST songs I knew so far.

There was one that seemed to fit her very well.

I started to sing to her one of my favourite B2ST songs, I like you the best

~Nan niga jeil joha
Niga jeil yeppeo
Jinaganeun gotgot maeryeogi da heulleo
Niga jeil joha neo hanamyeon dwae
Gaseume saegyeodwo
Niga sesangeseo jeil sojunghae~

 

Did I really like her?

Well, I really wanted to protect her, and I would definitely give her a hug if I could.
She was just so innocent, and so sweet.

Like a little doe.

And nothing could ever happen to such a sweet, innocent doe.

I would make sure of that.

 

Your POV:

There was nothing much we could do in this situation, except talk.

And that’s what we did. For the whole day.

I couldn’t get tired of talking to Yoseob. He was a great listener, and seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say. We talked about everything. He even told me things that happened when he was a child!

“Once, I got into a fight with my noona. I got so angry that I stole her shoes and told my mom, “Mom, it looks like she skipped lessons to play!”.” He told me when we were talking about our childhood. It made me laugh. That was so adorable!

 The kidnapper that fed us this morning would come in to check on us every few hours. He would give us some water and some food, then leave us alone in peace.

He was actually pretty…nice. Well, for a kidnapper. At least he didn’t try to hurt any of us.

Finally, it was nightfall. I felt pretty sleepy, and stifled a yawn.

“Are you tired?” Yoseob asked me.

“A little.” I admitted.

“Come here.” He came closer to me. “You can sleep on my shoulder again.”

“But doesn’t it hurt?” I asked him, concerned. I had a pretty heavy head.

“Not at all.” He reassured me. “In fact, it actually feels pretty comfortable.”

So I rested my head on his shoulder lightly. It felt so…nice…

I closed my eyes, and was about to sleep, when Yoseob nudged me gently.

“Inyeong? Are…you asleep?” He asked me gently.

“Ani…Ne?” I answered sleepily.

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure”

“Aren’t you…afraid now? I mean, you don’t seem nervous or worried about what’s going to happen to you at all…”

“The truth is, I was pretty afraid. Terrified, even.” I admitted. “But then...with you around, I don’t feel so scared after all. I mean…you…I mean…” I stuttered nervously, afraid he would get the wrong idea.

He chuckled. “I know what you mean. You know what, Kim Inyeong? Call me a selfish jerk, but I can’t help feeling glad that at least I got kidnapped along with you…”

I blushed. “Me too, oppa, me too.” Then I stifled another yawn.

He chucked again. “Okay, enough talking. Good night, Inyeong. Sweet dreams. I promise we’ll get out of this together.”

“Good night, Yoseob oppa…” That was the last thing I said before I drifted off to sleep, feeling much, much happier.

---------------------------

Annyeong! :D

Another chapter :D AND I GOT LIKE 6 COMMENTS FOR CHAPTER 2 OMG YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. SERIOUSLY! I am about to reply to all these comments now :D AHHH <3 <3 <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT :D ASLDFJALSDJFKLSDKFJA :DDDDD

Comment and subscribe please :D I think I already have 16 subbies? <3 <3 Here's 16 kisses to all of you lovely people :D

Anyway, stay tuned :D hopefully I'll update the day after? :D or tomorrow if I'm not too busy (:

Seeyou when I seeyou <3 <3 <3