You leave me with no choice

Kidnap my heart

 

Chapter thirty-five:

Woohyun’s POV:

                              

“namjaga saranghal ttaeen kkok hangsang gyeote meomulmyeonseo neul

haejugo sipeunge cham manha~”

 

I was in the kitchen, preparing breakfast, while watching INFINITE performing ‘Man in love’ live on Music Bank.

I couldn’t help smiling at my work of art – fluffy, golden pancakes shaped like hearts, drizzled with maple syrup and topped with heaps and heaps of whipped cream and fresh fruit. Freshly squeezed orange juice

 

Her favourites

 

I was in an incredibly good mood today. Why? Because Inyeong FINALLY had a day off. The last time she had one was MONTHS ago, and even then, she snuck off to dance. We never got to spend time together anymore, and I missed that so badly

 

I ran through the plans I had made for the day with her for the millionth time.

After breakfast, we would head to the nearby park, rent a double bike and cycle for the whole morning. Then, we would have a surprise picnic lunch that I had secretly prepared a few hours ago. Yes, that’s right. I woke up at 5am in the morning just to prepare it without her knowing. After the picnic, we would catch a movie that she had been DYING to see – Warm Bodies, and we would end the day by having a romantic dinner in a restaurant near the beach, with a breathtaking view of the sunset.

 

And after dinner….

 

My hand involuntarily went to feel the tiny box in my back pocket.

 

No, I wasn’t going to propose to her. Not yet at least.

But I was going to confess

After so many years with her, I was finally going to confess. Today. On the 1st of January, 2013.

 

And NOTHING can ruin this day. Absolutely nothing

 

“Good morning, oppa~” A sleepy voice called out from behind me. My lips immediately turned upwards. Inyeong in her pajamas, with her hair tousled and her eyes bleary, was the most adorable sight ever. She rubbed her eyes, and sniffed the air. “Something smells good~” She sighed dreamily.

 

“Good morning, Eunmi ah~” I chuckled and ruffled her hair, steering her gently to the breakfast table. “Sit. Oppa made pancakes and orange juice for you~”

 

Her eyes immediately widened. “PANCAKES?” She grinned, eyeing the spread on the table hungrily and her lips. “Gomawo oppa~”

 

“Eat” I commanded her, taking a seat opposite her. “You’ll need all the energy you can have for today. Oppa’s taking you out.”

 

“But I wanted to dance…” she protested, like I had expected.

 

“No. Today you’re mine” I stated matter-of-factly. And I meant it. Hopefully, after tonight, she could finally be mine.

 

Before she could continue, I was distracted by the television. Music Bank had ended and it was time for the entertainment news.

 

“BREAKING NEWS!” The reporter exclaimed. “Last night, at the New Year’s party organized by CUBE entertainment, one of our reporters managed to dig out a juicy story.”

 

Upon hearing the word ‘CUBE entertainment’, I immediately turned the volume of the television up.

 

“Apparently, Yang Yoseob was seen last night, dancing with an unknown girl during the last song.” The reporter continued. “And this picture was taken.”

 

Then, appearing on the screen, was an extremely clear picture of Yoseob and Inyeong. MY Inyeong. Yoseob had his arm around MY Inyeong’s waist, and MY Inyeong was leaning backwards. They were staring intently into each other’s eyes.

 

“Omo!” Inyeong gasped, her eyes bulging out. “NONONONONONONONONONO!”

 

“No one knows who this mysterious girl is, but there’s definitely something between Yang Yoseob and her, don’t you agree?” The reporter winked, grinning. “And who knows? Maybe the official announcement from CUBE will come soon! Moving on to other news…”

 

I turned the television on.

 

“That was you, wasn’t it?” I spun around and looked at Inyeong.

 

She nodded slowly, biting her lip.


“I danced with him last night.” She admitted. “But I swear, I tripped and fell, and Yoseob just caught me before I landed on the floor. Nothing happened!”

 

“Nothing?” I echoed

 

“Nothing, I swear oppa.” Inyeong looked straight into my eye, a sign that she had nothing to hide. I relaxed.

 

Calm down, Woohyun. If Inyeong says nothing happened, nothing happened. You know these celebrity gossips aren’t reliable. Calm down…

 

“Done with breakfast?” I forced a smile and pretended the whole issue didn’t exist. “Let’s go!”

 

 

Your POV:

“That was so sad…” I murmured, leaving the movie theatre. “He was so sweet…”

 

We had just finished watching ‘Warm Bodies’, the movie I’ve been DYING to watch, and I was still feeling pretty emotional about the whole story. It was just so…touching, how powerful love could be.

 

“Okay, let’s go to our final destination today…” Woohyun looked at his watch. “The restaurant!”

 

I was about to agree, when something came into my mind.

 

“OMO OPPA!” I shrieked, jumping. “WHAT TIME IS IT?”

 

“Four thirty” He replied, looking at me weirdly. “Why?”

 

I heaved a sigh of relief. Thank goodness.


“I have to go!” I blurted.

“But I reserved a table for two at a restaurant!” Woohyun protested immediately. “Where are you going?”

 

“I…I…” I stuttered.

 

Should I tell him?

 

“I’m going to meet a friend.” I answered vaguely.

 

“You can’t!” He furrowed his eyebrows, grabbing my hand.

 

“But it’s important!” I protested, struggling.

 

“Who’s so important?”

 

“…..”

 

“Yoseob…he wanted to meet me. He said he had something really important to tell me.” I blurted.

 

There. I said it.

 

“Mianhe, oppa! I’ll make it up to you, I swear!” I took advantage of Woohyun’s weak grip of me and sprinted off.

 

Woohyun’s POV:

 

She’s going to meet Yoseob.

He has something to tell her.

 

I had a feeling I knew what that ‘something’ was.

And I didn’t like it.

Not one bit.

 

I whipped out my phone.

 

I wasn’t going to do this, but Yang Yoseob left me with no choice.

 

------------------

Annyeong :D What do you think Woohyun's going to do? (You probably can't guess it!)

It'll be revealed next week ! :D WHO'S EXICTED :DDDDDD