Breaking news

Kidnap my heart

 

Chapter fifty-one:

 

“Ughhhhhh” Inyeong groaned as she sat up, contented after a long, undisturbed power nap that she had yearned so long for. If she had known that the floor could feel so irresistibly comfortable, she would have just thrown away her bed and slept on the floor for the rest of her life.

 

“Ehhh?” She wondered as she rubbed her eyes, allowing her to take a look at her surroundings clearly. “Where am I? Didn’t I fall asleep in…in the dance studio? Why…Why…”

 

She tried to recall the incidents taking place prior to her power nap. Wasn’t she…wasn’t she listening to music with…with Yoseob? But how did she get up here then?

 

“Luna ah! Bomi ah!” She approached the only other staff members in the longue. “I was just wondering…did you manage to see how I got up here?”

 

Upon hearing her question, the two immediately burst out giggling.

 

“Of course you didn’t know, you were fast asleep!” Luna giggled, nudging Bomi on the arm. “Bomi, you tell Eunmi!”

 

“Tell me what! Tell me guys!” An impatient Inyeong probed eagerly, dying to know what the two were talking about.

 

“Yoseob-ssi…he carried you here…and he lay you down on the couch so gently, so affectionately! KYAAAAAAA! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT! IT WAS SO ROMANTIC!” Bomi squealed, jumping up and down and fanning herself as Luna joined in, squealing and jumping as well.

 

“He…he did?” Inyeong’s eyes immediately widened as she gasped in disbelief. He had carried her all the way from the dance practice studio? It was quite a distance from the longue! And not to mention, the lift had broken down that day, so that meant that Yoseob had carried her up as he climbed the stairs…

 

“He did!” Bomi and Luna chorused as they continued to squeal.

 

“It was so romantic!” Luna fanned her flaming red cheeks. “And the way he laid you down…it was so sweet! It was like you were this piece of extremely fragile glass! He was THAT gentle!”

 

“And not to mention” An equally excited Bomi jumped at the chance to add in. “He looked so reluctant to leave! He kept sneaking glances back at you as he left the room, his eyes filled with affection and longing for you!”

 

“Aishhhh! You two!” Inyeong was now as red as the two, if not redder. “You’re just exaggerating! Don’t forget, he already has a girlfriend! Inyeong, remember?” She winced involuntarily as she reminded herself of that unforgettable fact.

 

“We’re NOT!” They chorused again. The two should have been sisters, they were THAT synchronized.

 

“I swear, if we didn’t know any better, we would have thought that Yoseob-ssi was…was…in love with you!” Bomi declared.

 

“Don’t be ridiculous!” Inyeong blushed, swatting her hands furiously as she stood up, prepared to leave. “I’ll be leaving now, guys! Annyeong!” She waved cheerily as she exited the room.

 

“I could have sworn that Yoseob-ssi felt something for her…” Bomi muttered as soon as Inyeong was out of sight. “I’m so sure of it!”

“The way he looked at her…like he couldn’t bear to leave her side for even a second…” Luna nodded furiously, agreeing. “There’s no way their relationship is purely platonic. I refuse to believe it”

“Me neither!”

“Honestly, I really REALLY ship Eunmi with Yoseob-ssi, I really do!” Luna confessed. “They’re just so…CUTE together! Like the way they tease each other and spend so much time with each other…”

“She’d make a much better match with Yoseob-ssi than that…that Inyeong” Bomi made a face. A cute face, because Yoon Bomi looks adorable doing anything, but a face nonetheless.

“I know right?” Luna sighed wistfully. “The world is so…so unfair sometimes…”

“Tell me about it”

 

 

It was 6pm in the evening, and Kim Inyeong was still smiling like an idiot.

 

He carried me up there. She reminded herself for the umpteenth time as she washed the rice and chopped the vegetables. That’s right. Kim Inyeong was actually COOKING. She was so happy she was actually cooking, albeit mindlessly. She was totally engrossed in her thoughts, completely concentrated on trying to picture the scene Luna and Bomi had described to her.

 

In fact, she was so immersed in her imagination that she didn’t even notice a certain someone entering the house.

 

“I’m back~” Woohyun sang as he entered the house cheerily, spreading out his arms as if he was expecting a hug. He had been overseas for a week on a business trip, and was dying to see his favourite girl. He had been deprived of her smiles, her laughter and her entire presence for way too long.

 

Instead of a hug, all he got was silence.

 

“Eh?” He looked around at the empty living room, puzzled. After all, the door had been unlocked, so that meant that she was at home, didn’t it? If so, where was she?

 

The answer to his question came as he took a deep breath, the aroma of grilled meat hitting him right in the face.

 

She’s cooking? Since when does Kim Inyeong ever cook? The only time she ever enters the kitchen is to eat. A puzzled, yet pleasantly surprised Nam Woohyun wondered as he made his way towards the kitchen.

 

Maybe she’s cooking to welcome me back home. Maybe this is her way of expressing her love for me. Woohyun’s spirits soared as he entered the kitchen, only to find a silly, lovesick Kim Inyeong grilling some chicken as she giggled to herself incessantly.

 

Awwww…Woohyun cooed

Feeling mischievous, Woohyun sneaked up behind Inyeong, hoping to give her a pleasant surprise.

 

“YAH!” He burst out as he gave Inyeong a big hug from the back, causing her to jump and shriek from the shock. She was prepared to attack whichever ert who had barged into her house until she realized it was her Woohyun oppa.

 

“Oppa?” Her eyes widened as she gasped. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Don’t be silly, Eunmi ah! I’m back from Japan! Didn’t you know that? It’s been a week already!” Woohyun smiled as he gave Inyeong another hug, this time from the front.

 

“Oh! Really? It’s been a week already?” Inyeong tried to recall the date she had sent Woohyun off at the airport, and realized that it had been a week already. “Oh! That’s right!”

 

“So,” Woohyun grinned expectantly. “Be honest. Did you miss your Woohyun oppa badly? You couldn’t live without me, huh? Now you know how important I am in your life!”

 

“Mmmhmmm” Inyeong nodded reluctantly. Because truthfully, she hadn’t. In fact, she didn’t even notice his absence, not the slightest bit. Maybe if it were other weeks, she would have. But this week was special. During the course of the entire week, Yoseob had apologized to her, she had forgiven him and they had spent the rest of the week together, to make up for all the times they had ignored each other. It only took a week for their relationship to be back to normal. No wait. Scratch that. Their relationship was better than before. Better than ever.

 

It was the best freaking week that Inyeong could remember having in the longest time.

 

So truthfully, she hadn’t missed Woohyun. But she still nodded anyway.

 

“That’s my girl” Woohyun beamed as he ruffled her hair affectionately. “Now, let’s eat the dinner you specially prepared for me, oh? I can’t wait to taste it!”

 

“About that…” Inyeong bit her lip guiltily. Due to the fact that she had no idea that Woohyun was due to come back that day, she hadn’t prepared dinner for him. “I…I only prepared one serving…because I didn’t really um…remember that you were coming back today…”

 

“Oh” Woohyun’s smile wavered a little, but he still kept it on so as to not make her feel guilty. “It’s okay anyway! I ate at the airport!” He fibbed, ignoring the protests coming from his rumbling stomach. Relief was evident on Inyeong’s face upon hearing that.

 

“Enjoy your dinner! I’ll be washing up now.” Woohyun hastily made an exit, the plastered smile on his face turning into a scowl the moment he stepped out of the kitchen.

 

Inyeong wasn’t one to be giggling and humming to herself. She wasn’t one to cook dinner for no apparent reason. And she definitely wasn’t one to forget that he would be arriving home that day.

 

Something apparently happened which made her so happy. And Woohyun was almost certain that it involved a certain member from BEAST.

 

To: Inseo

From: Woohyun

 

I want something done. Right now.

 

To: Woohyun

From: Inseo

 

It’s already been done. Next month, 3rd of June.

 

 

Perfect. Woohyun smiled as he started to dial a number on his phone. Now there’s only one more thing to do…

 

 

“How’s the dinner?” Woohyun smiled as he entered the dining room. Inyeong made a face, pushing her plate away.

He chuckled and ruffled her hair once more. “Don’t eat it if you don’t want to, Eunmi ah. I’ll whip something up for you. Your favourite kimchi fried rice, maybe? Go watch some TV while I cook!”

 

At the mention of her favourite Kimchi fried rice, Inyeong immediately perked up and beamed. “Gomawo, Woohyun oppa!” She called out as she threw herself onto the couch, switching the television on. Music bank was on, and 4minute was making their epic comeback with ‘What’s your name’.

 

It was the perfect comeback stage. Inyeong found herself cheering and jumping throughout. When it finally ended, she settled back down onto the couch and smiled, proud of the girls she coached.

 

The programme was suddenly interrupted by a broadcast, causing Inyeong to pout. SHINEE was about to perform ‘Why so serious’, and she was dying to watch them, especially Onew.

 

“BREAKING NEWS!” The KBS reporter practically shrieked out loud, she was THAT excited.

 

“We had received a tip-off from someone one hour ago, and upon confirmation, the tip-off was 100% true!”

 

“Brace yourself, B2UTies, because Yang Yoseob is officially off the market!” The reporter declared. “HE’S GETTING MARRIED TO A GIRL NAMED KIM INYEONG NEXT MONTH!”

 

Inyeong dropped the remote, agape.

 

WHAT DID SHE JUST HEAR?

------------------

Annyeong! :D

Updated! 

By the way, on a side note, any inspirits here? GO WATCH RANKING KING/SESAME PLAYER/YOU ARE MY OPPA I BASICALLY SPENT MY WHOLE TIME AFTER COMMONTESTS SPAM WATCHING THESE SHOWS AND NOW I'M A DIE HARD INSPIRIT KYAAAAAA! WOOHYUNWOOHYUNWOOHYUNWOOHYUNWOOHYUN *throws hearts x 100000000*

Okay forgive my fangirl feels HAHA

Bye~