Annoyance

Kidnap my heart

Chapter thirty-nine:

Your POV:

For the first time ever, I couldn’t wait to leave CUBE entertainment and hurry back home.

For the first time ever, I didn’t enjoy a dance lesson with BEAST.

Huh. I never thought there would ever be a day where I was so annoyed by anything and everything.

 

-FLASHBACK-

“No no no Yoseob, not like that!” I immediately switched off the music and hurried to Yoseob’s side to correct him. “Your posture is all wrong!”

“Shoulders back.” I instructed, pushing his shoulders back so he stood up taller.

“Arms straight” I straightened his arms lightly.

“Loosen your-“

 

“Excuse me” A shrill voice interrupted the lesson.

 

I turned around. “Yes, Inyeong-ssi?”

 

“Dongwoon and Junhyung’s postures are off too. I think you should go and correct them!” She pointed towards the two members, who had a look of surprise on their faces.  From what I could see, there was absolutely nothing wrong with their posture.

 

“Okay…” I said hesitantly. “But first let me take care of Yoseob’s p-“

“No need!” She chirped, interrupting again. She stood up and rushed over to Yoseob’s other side. “I’ll take care of it!”

“It’s okay, Inyeong-ssi, It’s my job after all-“

“To take care of the others! After all, as Yoseob’s GIRLFRIEND, it’s MY job to make sure he stands properly!” She interrupted the third time.

 

I had to admit, I was starting to get a little annoyed at that point.

 

“It’s alright, I told you I’ll take care of it” I sighed, exasperated. “Now can you please go take a seat, Inyeong-ssi? You’re disrupting the lesson-“

 

“Yah!” This time, it wasn’t Inyeong, but Yoseob who cut in.

“What do you mean she’s disrupting the lesson? She was just trying to help. And besides, Inyeong’s right, you should really go correct the others. I’m sure she can take care of me. After all, she’s a professional dancer.” He snapped, sounding annoyed.

 

Inyeong smirked. I was beyond humiliated, but I quickly shrugged as casually as I could and went over to help Junhyung and Dongwoon, who didn’t need any of my help.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

And if that wasn’t enough…

 

-FLASHBACK-

[After lessons…]

“Okay, music off! Great job everyone! Class dismissed!” I clapped, switching the music off, beads of sweat trickling down my forehead. Grabbing my backpack, I approached Yoseob and poked him on the cheek.

 

“Yah! What are you still standing there for? I’m starving!” I complained. “Let’s go! You’re treating today, remember?”

 

He groaned. “Crappppppppp! Aishhhh, fine, come on! let’s go!”

 

We started to walk ahead when a very familiar shrill voice came up from behind us.

 

“Oppa~ Where are you going?” It was Inyeong. She was running towards us frantically.

 

“We’re going for lunch!” I beamed, trying my hardest not to do a victory dance in front of her. “We always go for lunch together after every practice!”

 

She immediately scowled, but quickly switched it into a pout before Yoseob could notice.

“Oppa~” She whined, clinging onto Yoseob’s arm. “I’m dying of hunger…Take me for lunch~ Pleeeeease?”

I fought the urge to roll my eyes. Did she really want to stick to him 24/7?

 

“Araso!” He chuckled, ruffling her hair tenderly. “Where do you want to go?”

“I want sashimi today! Let’s go for sashimi!” She beamed, obviously happy.

“Okay, sashimi it is!” He slipped his hand into hers and started to walk away, completely forgetting that I was right behind him, and that he was initially supposed to go for lunch with me.

 

My jaw dropped as the two walked away blissfully. 

 

Did he really just forget all about me?

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

Yoseob’s POV:

“Do you like it?” I smiled, watching Inyeong nibble on her salmon sashimi adorably. She responded by nodding furiously, giving me an eye smile.

 

“Gomawo, oppa, that was delicious!” She smiled, wiping delicately with her napkin.

After a moment’s silence, she spoke up again.

 

“Oppa…can I…can I ask you something?” She sounded hesitant.

“Fire away”

“Forgive me for intruding, but…but are you and…and Eunmi-ssi…very…close?” She bit her lip and played with her fingers, not daring to look up.

“We’re pretty tight” I responded casually. “She’s a really good friend, and I have fun hanging out with her. Why the sudden question though?”

“Mianhe…I just…I was just curious, since you two seem so…INTIMATE and all…” More lip-biting and finger playing

 

Intimate? Is that how it seemed?

 

“We’re just really close friends” I reassured her.”Nothing else”

 

“But you should see the way she looks at you, oppa!” Inyeong protested. “I think…I think she has something for you! She likes you, I’m positive!”

 

“And if I didn’t know any better, I’d think that you liked her back as well…” She murmured.

 

“That’s ridiculous!” I laughed. “Why would you think that?”

 

“I don’t know…” she sighed, her voice quivering slightly. “It’s just…the way you look at her…and how you always seem to be spending so much time with her…and how you guys tease each other and all…”

 

“Honestly, I’m a little jealous” She admitted, her entire face tomato-red. She looked like she was on the verge of crying.

 

“Don’t cry” I immediately stopped laughing and patted her head. “Don’t be jealous. You know that I love you, and don’t ever doubt that!”

“I know! I don’t doubt you…but it’s just…it’s just…you spend so much time with her…and you’re so close to her…what if…what if…”

 

Now she was definitely tearing up.

 

“Okay okay, if it makes you feel any better, I’ll keep a distance away from Eunmi, okay?” I immediately reassured her. “Pinky swear. You don’t have to worry about a thing.”

“Really?” She immediately brightened up.

 

Was it just me, or did she stop crying way too easily?

It was probably just me.

 

“Really” I smiled. “So just stop thinking so much, okay?”

“Araso oppa! You’re the best!” 

-----------------

Annyeongggg (: 

I just realized my last update was like 3 weeks ago or so O__O IM SORRY GUYS I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY! But it paid off (I got a really good mid-term GPA and topped the class so I'm like over the moon now *__*) 

Head's up, because drama's coming up! Like really soon :D A treat for being so inactive :/

Hope you guys look forward to it :D