Jealous Eunmi (Inyeong)

Kidnap my heart

    Chapter thirty-eight:

Your POV:

I arrived at work, anxious to meet up with Yoseob. Although he reassured me that he was okay yesterday, I still wanted to make sure that nothing had happened. After all, it just wasn’t like Yoseob to make plans and cancel them without even informing me.

And I was honestly dying to know what Yoseob had wanted to say to me. What could it possibly be, and why did he change his mind about it?

 

Yeap, these questions haunted me for the whole of last night, and I barely slept a wink.

 

“Yoseob ah!” I immediately called out as I opened the door to the dance practice room.

It was empty. I guess he wasn’t here yet then.

 

“Ne?” A voice came right behind me.

 

I spun around immediately, and came face to face with Yoseob…

With his arm around another girl?

 

“Hey” He smiled when he saw me, and gave a small wave. The girl beside him did the same.

“Hi” I said, almost hesitantly, my eyes involuntarily staring at the girl beside him.

 

Who the heck WAS she?

 

Almost as if he was reading my mind, Yoseob chuckled.

“Oh, I almost forgot! Inyeong, this is Eunmi, my dance instructor and good friend.” He introduced me to the girl beside him.

Inyeong?

Why did that name sound painfully familiar?

 

“Eunmi, this is Inyeong, the girl I told you about.” Yoseob smiled and gestured towards the girl beside him, whose name was apparently Inyeong.

Inyeong…Inyeong…

Where have I heard that name before?

 

Seeing my blank expression, Yoseob tried again.

“Inyeong? You know, the girl I got kidnapped with?”

 

Kidnapped…

Wait.

 

WHAT?

 

“You mean that one who…the one who d-died?” My eyes widened, and I started to stutter.

“Yeap!” Yoseob nodded enthusiastically. “But as you can see, I was wrong. She didn’t die. She escaped!” His eyes twinkled. “And she showed up yesterday! At my doorstep! I couldn’t believe it!”

 

Yesterday…

Yesterday…

 

I guessed that explains my question…

 

“Was that why you didn’t show up yesterday?” I tried to sound as casual as I could, but even I could detect a hint of bitterness in my tone.

“Look, about that, I’m really sorry…” Yoseob ducked his head sheepishly. “I swear, I was about to leave the house, but then Inyeong showed up at my doorstep…and-“

“And he brought me out for a ROMANTIC dinner and we went for a LONG walk in the park!” The girl named Inyeong suddenly cut in, smiling blissfully.

 

I had to admit, that annoyed me a little.

 

Then I took a good look at her, the girl Yoseob was head over heels for.

 

Her skin was unbelievably smooth and milky white.

Her long, wavy, raven hair cascaded down her slim shoulders.

Her eyes were really big too, just like a doe’s eyes.

And her smile…

 

I couldn’t help but feel a tinge of jealousy, mixed with a sigh of disappointment.

 

Of course she looked that way. Yoseob described her to be as beautiful as an angel, for goodness sake.

And she looked so happy…and he looked so happy with her…

 

I should be happy for them. I knew I should. Yoseob had finally found Inyeong, after years of sorrow and regret. He finally found her. It was a miracle.

 

She’s really really pretty…

“And after that, he took me to the dormitory!” Inyeong continued, giggling. “And he asked me to move in with him, he really did!”

 

A small gasp involuntarily left my mouth, and I immediately fixed my gaze on Yoseob again.

 

“Yeah, I did!” He smiled, and wrapped his arm around Inyeong’s slim waist again, grinning cheekily, like a lovesick idiot. “And you better stay with oppa for the rest of your life okay? I already gave you that promise, you pabo!” He flicked her on the forehead playfully.

“Araso, oppa!” She squealed and jabbed him back.

 

As for me, I just stood there and watched them.

 

Talk about awkward…

 

She was already staying with him? She moved in?

But there isn’t even a guest room in the freaking dorm!!

Does that mean…

No wait STOP IT PARK EUNMI

This doesn’t even concern you

 

Thankfully, the door opened at that time and the BEAST members walked in. I practically ran over to save myself from all that awkwardness.

 

“What’s SHE doing here?” Dongwoon immediately cried when he saw Inyeong.

That earned him a glare from Yoseob.

 

“She’s here to watch our practice. Do you have a problem with that?” He glared at him coldly.

Dongwoon remained silent, but he looked as if he was itching to nod his head.

 

Instead of reprimanding Dongwoon, the rest of the members remained silent as well.

 

Was it just me, or did the others not seem to like Inyeong very much?

And why was I secretly hoping they didn’t like her?

 

What’s wrong with me?

Did I detect a tinge of...jealousy within me?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG :DDD

BACK FROM CAMP *whew* It was pretty fun (kayaking for 16km and hiking for 20km~) 

Here's a quick update :DDDDDDD 

Don't y'all feel like punching Inseo now? Or am I alone in wanting to beat the hell out of her?

BYEEEEEE~