Communicating without words

Kidnap my heart

 

Chapter two:

Your POV:

I woke up giddily.

Where am I?

Then I remembered.

I looked around the room. It was probably morning, because I could see how the room looked like.

It was small and dusty, with many spider webs hanging around the ceiling.

I had spent the entire night resting on that guy’s shoulder. It was surprisingly comfortable.

I remembered how I had started crying last night, afraid of what they were going to do to me.

That guy had slipped his hand into mine and squeezed it. It was probably his way of comforting him, since we both couldn’t speak.

For some reason, that squeeze immediately made me stop crying. His hand…it was so warm.

Speaking of which, I was still holding onto it.

Anyway, I felt that I could…trust him. Call me weird, because I barely even knew him, but I felt so…comfortable around him.

Was that unusual?

I tried to turn around, curious to know how he looked like, but I couldn’t.

Shoot.

I could hear him groan slightly.

He’s awake.

I nudged him gently to let him know that I was awake. I could feel him trying to turn around to look at me, but he failed as well, so he huffed and gave up.

I couldn’t help giggling at his adorableness. He must have heard it, because he jabbed me with his elbow playfully, as if to say ‘Yah! Stop making fun of me!”

I didn’t know communicating without words was so easy.

Suddenly, the door opened. Those men were back.

“Hey cutie!” One of them greeted me, smiling creepily. It was disgusting.

I could feel the guy tense up immediately, shifting nearer to me protectively.

“Relax” He was so near me, I could smell the alcohol in his breath. He pinched my cheeks roughly. I winced. “We’re not going to do anything to you. Yet.”

“Don’t say I don’t treat you well.” He continued, bringing out a plate of kimchi fried rice. “I brought you some breakfast. Are you hungry?”

I shook my head stubbornly, although to be truthful, I was starving. That rice looked good…And it smelled heavenly…

His face hardened. “Fine. Suit yourself.”

With that, the men left the room, locking the door behind them.

My stomach rumbled angrily, almost as if it was scolding me for refusing the kimchi fried rice offered to me.

He must have heard it, because he nudged me gently, asking me why I didn’t eat any of the rice when I was obviously hungry.

I shook my head stubbornly, trying to tell him that there was no way I’d eat food given by those losers.

I could hear him sigh at my stubbornness. I giggled. It was actually pretty fun communicating like this.

For the rest of the day, we stayed tied up like this. Of course, we couldn’t speak to each other. But we didn’t need to. I basically spent the whole day leaning against him. It was a pretty comfortable position. I didn’t know how long we stayed like this, but I swore I was going to faint from hunger anytime soon.

My stomach was practically growling with rage now. I felt so weak…so hungry…I needed food so badly.

He held my hand tightly and squeezed it. It took away some of my hunger. I think.

Suddenly, the door opened. It was probably night time, since it was pretty dark.

“I brought you some food again.” The same man said, holding a bowl of rice and some kimchi. It looked so good. “Do you want it?”

I was about to refuse when the guy jabbed me using his elbow, urging me to accept it.

I nodded slowly, and the man peeled off the duct tape. He was about to feed me when I spoke up. My voice was pretty hoarse after not talking for so long.

“Feed him too.” I said firmly.

“No bargaining. Take it or leave it.”

“But he’ll starve!” I protested.

“No. I’ll only feed you, my cutie.”

Eww.

I knew I was being stubborn here.

I shook my head firmly.

“If you don’t feed him, I refuse to eat.” I insisted.

“Fine. Be that way. Just don’t blame me if you starve to death.” The man hissed, and stuck my duct tape back on, leaving the room angrily.

 

Yoseob’s POV:

Aishhhh…WHY DID SHE DO THAT?

From the way her stomach was rumbling, it was obvious that she was starving.

I was still okay, because I had a heavy meal the night before with the other guys. I was hungry, but she was definitely hungrier.

She didn’t have to think about me as well. I was the one who got her into this!

I groaned in frustration after the man left the room.

I started nudging her with my elbow, scolding her for being so stubborn.

She sighed, and was about to “reply” when her stomach growled, even louder this time.

It must have been so painful that she whimpered.

Poor thing…

I immediately stopped jabbing her and slipped my hand back into hers, it gently, trying to ease her pain.

She stopped whimpering, although her stomach couldn’t stop growling.

I felt so bad.

Firstly, she gets herself kidnapped because of me.

Now, she starves herself because of me.

Aishhhh, Yang Yoseob! It’s all your fault!

She squeezed my hand back, letting me know that she was okay and it wasn’t my fault.

That girl…

She was really something.

We had not uttered a single word to each other, we didn’t know each others’ names, and we had not even looked at each other before, but somehow, we felt so…comfortable with each other.

Ughhh…if only I could talk to her, there’d be so many things I wanted to ask her.

Did she blame me? Probably not. But if I were her, I’d hate myself for this.

Was she afraid?

How did she feel now?

Could she really understand what I had been “saying” to her the whole day? Because I understood what she was “saying” to me.

Just now, when she was talking…

Her voice…It was so sweet, and so pleasant to the ears.

She nudged me gently, asking me how I was.

I squeezed her hand gently. I’m okay.

I her hand gently. Is it still painful?

She squeezed it back. I’m feeling better now.

I nodded, acknowledging it. It was pretty late. I moved in closer to her, and gently moved my shoulders up and down, signaling her to rest her head on it.

She got the message and rested her head onto my shoulder gently.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep, for the second night, feeling surprising calm and peaceful....

------------------------

Second chapter up! :D how is it (: 

Thank you for all those nice comments (I got 4 comments for chapter one already! So happy :D) xD I've been trying to reply to every single one of them now! :D Anyway, please comment on how you think about it heheh xD 

BTW, just asking, who's jealous of Inyeong? I KNOW I AM. DUDE SHE GETS TO SLEEP ON YOSEOB'S SHOULDER. 

Although I don't want to die .___. BUT STILL. IF I HAD TO GET KIDNAPPED I WOULD WANT TO GET KIDNAPPED WITH YANG YOSEOB. Just kidding. BUT STILL D: 

Haha thank youuu so muchhhhhh <3 <3 

BY THE WAY, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR B2ST HERE OKAY :D THEY ARE STILL LAST *sigh* D: SM is dominating all the polls D: SM fans are really hardcore. BUT WE CAN BEAT THEM, RIGHT? :D LET'S SHOW SM THE POWER OF B2UTIES!

http://mama.interest.me/poll?s=http%3A%2F%2Fmama.interest.me%2Fvisite%3Fs%3D1351511563774

ONCE AGAIN, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! <3