His heart has chosen

Kidnap my heart

 

Chapter thirty-seven:

Yoseob’s POV:

[STILL IN THE PAST, AT 4:50PM]

 

Come on Yang Yoseob. I squeezed my eyes shut and inhaled a huge gulp of air, soothing my frazzled nerves. You can do it. You can do it. YOU CAN DO IT!

I smiled. Yes, I could do it, and I was going to.

Nothing could stop me.

Absolutely nothing

 

And so, I opened the door…

And came face to face with her

HER

 

I rubbed my eyes. They were definitely playing tricks on me

Because there was no freaking way this girl could be her

Absolutely no freaking way

 

“Oppa!” She beamed as I made eye contact with her.

“I’m…I’m sorry?” I stuttered, confused.

“Yoseob oppa! Don’t you remember me?” She tilted her head and wrinkled her nose. “I’m Inyeong! Kim Inyeong!”

 

Oh

My

God

 

OH MY GOD

 

“INYEONG?” I shrieked, not daring to believe my eyes. “Is…is that really you?”

She nodded, smiling. “Ne, oppa! It’s really me!”

“But I thought you…I thought…I…that day…didn’t you…”

 

“I managed to escape, oppa!” She giggled. “I hid in the bushes and waited. They never found me!”

“But…but the police…” I was seriously confused right now.

“They didn’t find me.” She sighed. “I had to find my way out of that forest all by myself, and believe me, it wasn’t easy. I barely made it out of the forest alive”

“But where have you been for the past three years?” I pressed on. “Why didn’t you find me? Why did you come now, of all times?”

“You didn’t tell me you were Yang Yoseob, the member of BEAST!” She protested. “How was I supposed to know? I found out just a few days ago, and I immediately started to ask around for your address! It wasn’t easy you know.” She pouted.

“But-“ I was about to ask her for more details, but she cut me off.

 

“Oppa….” She whined. “I thought you’d be happy to see me, after all these years! Didn’t you miss me? I missed you so much, after all!”

My face immediately softened. Missed her? She had no freaking idea all those sleepless nights I had spent pining for her, all those tears I shed for her, all those times I wanted to turn back time just so I could be with her…

 

I did. I missed Kim Inyeong so very much.

 

I just couldn’t believe she was right in front of my eyes, this very instant. It felt so…surreal.

 

“Of course I did” I smiled and gave her a big hug. “I missed you more than anything. And yes, I’m elated that you’re finally back. You have no idea how elated.”

“I’m happy to be back too, oppa” Inyeong buried her head onto my chest and squeezed me harder.

 

After a few minutes of hugging, I reluctantly let her go. I guess I was trying to make up for the lack of physical contact I had with her for the past few years.

 

Suddenly, a heard a loud rumble coming from Inyeong’s stomach

I chuckled. Déjà vu much?

 

“Come on, you must be hungry!” I ruffled her hair gently and slipped my hand into hers. “Let’s go for dinner. I know this AMAZING place with the best ramen! And then we can catch up on everything that’s been going on these past few years. I want to know EVERYTHING.”

 

She giggled. “Araso, oppa. Kaja!”

[BACK TO THE PRESENT]

 

Yoseob’s POV:

“Tada~” I sang as I opened the front door for Inyeong proudly. “It’s a little messy, I know, but I swear I’ll clean up as soon as possible!”

 

After a delicious dinner, followed by a relaxing stroll under the moonlight, we made our way back to the dorm.

 

“Wow…” Inyeong gasped as she entered the dorm. “So this is where you’ve been staying ever since you were a teenager?”

“Ne!” I nodded. “Half my life has been spent in this very room already! It’s home now”

 

“And now, it’s going to be yours too” I added, grinning.

 

Inyeong’s face immediately brightened. “Jinjia oppa? You’re…you’re letting me move in with you?”

“Of course, silly!” I laughed. “What did you expect me to do, allow you to continue living all by yourself? A young girl like you? Didn’t you remember our promise three years ago?”

“Promise?” She frowned, looking confused.

I shook my head. “Aigoo…” I sighed, flicking her forehead lightly. “You’re so forgetful! Remember the promise I made to you, about letting you move in with me after everything ended?”

“Ohh…that promise…” She seemed to remember, nodding furiously. “But oppa, that was three years ago…you don’t have to…”

“Of course I do!” I cut in firmly. “You can stay for the night, and then tomorrow I’ll help you get your things, okay?”

“Fine…” she pouted adorably.

 

Before I could poke her adorable cheek, the door opened once again. It was the other guys.

 

“YangYo? Why are you back so early?” Doojoon looked extremely surprised to see me.

“Who’s that?” Dongwoon immediately blurted, pointing at Inyeong.

 

I cleared me throat, beaming excitedly, dying to introduce Inyeong to the guys.

 

“Guys…this is Kim Inyeong, the girl I’ve been talking about!” I wrapped an arm around Inyeong’s tiny waist proudly, squeezing her close to me. “You know, the one I got kidnapped with three years ago?”

 

“You mean the one that…that died?” Hyunseung frowned, obviously confused. “But…”

“Turns out she escaped!” I announced, elated. “And now, she’ll be moving in with us!”

 

“WHAT?!?” They all exclaimed in unison. Yes, even Doojoon, the composed one.

 

“Are you sure about this, hyung?” Kikwang bit his lip. “I mean…don’t you think it’s a little too sudden?”

“Yeah, Yoseob.” Junhyung nodded, agreeing. “As in…she’s moving in…like now?”

“Doesn’t she have her own home?” The maknae blurted again.

 

“Of course I’m sure!” I snapped, a little ticked off at their apparent lack of support. You would think that as my best friends, they would be HAPPY that after all these years, I finally found the girl I’ve been pining for, instead of being so…so unsupportive.

 

Fortunately, Doojoon seemed to sense my annoyance, and cut in before any of the other guys could speak up.
 

“Hi, Inyeong-ssi” He smiled and greeted Inyeong. “I’m Yoon Doojoon, the leader of BEAST, and Yoseob’s hyung. Nice to meet you! We’ve heard many good things about you!”

She turned red and took his hand, shaking it.

“Annyeong, Doojoon oppa!” She beamed.

 

Oppa? I frowned. That escalated quickly. They barely met each other for a few minutes and she’s already calling him oppa?

 

I shook that thought away. I was probably just jealous.

 

Doojoon’s POV:

As soon as Inyeong had excused herself to go to the washroom, I pulled Yoseob aside.

“Yeah, hyung?” Yoseob sent me a questioning gaze.

 

“What happened?” I questioned him curiously. “You know…how did you suddenly find Inyeong-ssi?”

“Oh! She appeared at our doorstep!” He smiled. “She found out who I was a few days ago, and went to search for me! And she found me!”

“And you guys spent the whole evening together?” I frowned.

“Yeap!” He nodded, grinning. “I took her out for dinner, and we took a walk in the park.”

 

WAIT.

WHAT?!?

 

“But what about your meeting with Eunmi?”


Yoseob’s POV:

 

“But what about your meeting with Eunmi?” Doojoon asked me, almost anxiously.

My meeting with…

 

OHGOD.

 

I was supposed to meet Eunmi…3 freaking hours ago!

HOW THE HECK DID I FORGET ABOUT IT?

 

“Wait a minute…” Doojoon sounded worried. “You DID call her to cancel the meeting, right?”

I shook my head slowly, causing Doojoon to facepalm.

“How could you, Yangyo?” Doojoon sighed. “What if she’s still waiting there?”

“I got distracted, by…Inyeong…” I protested weakly. “And I’m sure she’s not! She probably left after ten minutes, half an hour at most! I’ll just…call her now, I guess…”

 

I whipped out my phone. To my horror, I had received 20 texts and had 30 missed calls.

 

All from Eunmi.

 

“Hello?” a worried voice picked up the phone. “Yoseob? Is that you? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Are you-“

“I’m fine!” I immediately reassured her. “Something cropped up, I’ll tell you more tomorrow! Listen, I’m really sorry for not coming, I…I got distracted. Really distracted! You didn’t wait long, did you?”

There was a small pause.

“Ani...Only for fifteen minutes or so…” Eunmi sounded almost hesitant. I heaved a sigh of relief. Thank goodness. “Anyway, so are you okay?”

“Yes I am!” I reassured her. “Don’t worry!”

“So…when are you going to tell me the thing you were dying to tell me?”

 

Oh yeah.

 

That thing.

 

I looked at Inyeong. She just came out of the showers, her long, raven hair slightly damp, with an adorable smile on her face.

 

My stomach churned. I loved her, I really did.

 

“It’s okay. It’s not applicable anymore” I answered. My heart had chosen.

---------------

ANNYEONGGGG :D DID YOU GUYS MISS ME?

IM REALLYREALLYREALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND REPLYING TO COMMENTS :/ MID TERMS WERE KILLING ME! BUT IT'S OVER NOW! And Im making up for it with a long update :D

Oh by the way, I'll be off for camp tmrw! :D Im excited! But nervous (I have an insomnia problem :/) Well, if I can't sleep I guess I'll think of new ideas for upcoming chappies kekeke :D

See you guys! WISH ME LUCK KAYYYY :DDDDDDDDDDD LOVE YOU~