I miss you so much

Kidnap my heart

 

Chapter eleven:

Your POV:

[2 weeks later…]

“Park Eunmi, take the stage please.” Mr. Hong announced.

This was it.

All my hard work.

It all came down to this 3mins and 47seconds.

I needed to show them all I got.

Take a deep breath, Eunmi…

You can do it

You KNOW you can

Just pretend you’re in your dance studio again, dancing alone.

Dance like no one’s watching.

Hwaiting!

As I walked onto the stage, I saw Mr. Hong wink at me.

“Good luck” He mouthed, and did a ‘hwaiting’ sign, which made me smile and relax a little.

“Annyeonghasaeo. My name is Park Eunmi and I will be dancing to ‘Shock’ by B2ST.” I bowed and the music.

“~Every day I just can’t control~”

I immediately got into position and closed my eyes, channeling all the emotions required for this song.

Desperation…

Fear…

Loneliness…

Despair…

I dug them all out, and tried my very best to portray these emotions in the song.

And I danced my heart out.

That choreography that I loved, and that I put everything into.

The choreography that made me into dancing

It was extremely special to me.

And I was determined to show everyone what I had.

“This song is not over…getting shock~”

Applause.

Massive applause

And cheers

It was over?

I looked up, and saw the judges giving me a standing ovation. Mr. Hong flashed me a ‘thumbs up’ sign proudly.

After a few minutes of never-ending cheers, the judges commented on my performance.

“Daebak! Absolutely daebak! I could see that you put your heart and your soul into this performance, and that you are just destined to be a dancer! It’s a yes for me, hands down!” The first judge commented, beaming.

“It was really really good! I’m really impressed! Especially by how such a young girl manages to grasp the emotions of the song so brilliantly! Definitely a yes!” The second one smiled and me, clapping.

Finally, it was Mr. Hong’s turn to speak.

“I have to say, when I first saw you dancing in the practice studio two weeks ago, I just KNEW you’d be perfect for the job. You have this spark when you dance, and unlike many people, you dance with PASSION. PASSION is what we want here in cube, and I think you’ve proven yourself to be full of it. You really love dancing, and you really have a flair in it. So I’m going to say…YES! Congratulations, Park Eunmi, you are officially a dance trainer at CUBE entertainment agency! Welcome to the family!” He got up from his seat and gave me a hug.

“Kamsamida! Kamsamida!” I couldn’t believe it. I WAS GOING TO BE A DANCE TRAINER AT CUBE ENTERTAINMENT! I WAS REALLY GOING TO BECOME A DANCE TRAINER! “Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! Rest assured, I won’t let you guys down!”

Life as a dancer trainer, here I come!

 

Yoseob’s POV:

“Yoseob ah! Yoseob!” I could hear footsteps approach me. It was a panting Kikwang.

“Have you heard? We’re getting a new dance trainer!” Kikwang said, out of breath.

“Yeah. So? What’s the big deal?”

A new dance trainer wasn’t really a surprise to us. I mean, our previous dance drainer, Mr. Jang, got into an accident and was in the hospital with a fractured shin, so it was no big surprise that we were going to get a new teacher.

“Wait! There’s more! I heard that she’s a girl! A very young girl, like twenty-one or something?” Kikwang grinned. “And I heard she’s pretty AND cute! How great is that?”

“Oh.” I said indifferently. “Terrific.”

Kikwang sighed. “Come on, Yoseob! What kind of guy are you? I mean, when I told the other members they were all hyper and stuff. Maknae has even started to prepare a welcome gift for her! Aren’t you the TINIEST bit excited? I mean, we never had such a young trainer before! Not to mention a FEMALE one!”

“No.” I said flatly.

“Don’t tell me you’re STILL thinking about HER!” Kikwang groaned in frustration. “Listen, Yang Yoseob! She’s GONE! It’s time for you to move on! You can’t just stay away from girls forever just because of her!”

“Lee Kikwang! She’s NOT GONE! She’s just missing!” I snapped at him, annoyed that I had to keep repeating this to everyone. “The police didn’t find any dead bodies at the crime scene, so that means there’s still a chance that she’s alive, somewhere in this world! How could I just go after any random girl after abandoning her that day, despite promising that I’d never leave her? How? What if she came back? Can you imagine how hurt she would be?”

Yes.

I still couldn’t forget Kim Inyeong.

It has been 2 years. 2 years since she disappeared without a trace.

When I heard that there was no dead body being found, I was slightly hopeful. That meant that Inyeong wasn’t necessarily DEAD yet.

But it’s been two years already…

Two whole years of searching.

After realizing that she was missing, not dead, I wasted no time in sending out search parties for her. In fact, when I wasn’t training, I would search for her. I searched for her EVERYWHERE. From the area where we were kidnapped, to basically the entire city of Seoul.

But still, she was nowhere to be found. No one heard of the name ‘Kim Inyeong’ before, and no one recognized her.

The truth was, I knew that she probably was gone from this world, but I just couldn’t accept the harsh reality.

I closed my eyes, and sighed.

 

Inyeong ah, can you hear me?

If you’re still alive, please come back. I need you. I really do.

I miss you so much.

I miss that adorable laughter of yours

I miss talking to you

I miss the sound of your voice

I miss the warmth I get whenever I hug you

I miss the feeling of your head resting on my shoulder

I still love you, do you know that?

How are you? Are you doing okay? Please come back to me, if you’re out there…Jebal…

There’s still so many things I want to do with you, and so many promises we haven’t fulfilled yet

Don’t you want to become a dance trainer?

Don’t you want to become my girlfriend?

 

If she came back, I would do so many things with her.

I would live with her

I would take her for the romantic picnic she always wanted to have

I would hug her again

I would kiss her again

Heck, I would even marry her.

 

Please god, if you’re there, can you hear me?

Give me one more chance to make things right

Jebal…

------------

Annyeong :D

I'M BACK!!!! HEY GUYS :DDDD HAHAHA

I had lots of fun in Japan (: and when I got back, I was so happy to see all those nice comments

OOH AND I WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY TO SEE THAT FANYLOVESPINK HAD DEDICATED AN ENTIRE CHAPTER TO ME :D I WAS LITERALLY JUMPING UP AND DOWN HAHAHAHA :D THANKYOU SO MUCH! (: 

Anyway, as promised, i'll definitely be doing a double update today :D i'll do one later at night, okay :D

show lots of love and comment!

OH YESH

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR YOSEOB ON EATYOURKIMCHI.COM! (For those who watch simonandmartina) Caffeine is currently first, but I'm afraid secret may overtake it before the voting closes for the week :/ so show lots of love and vote, okay?

And also, PLEASE VOTE FOR B2ST AND YOSEOB ON THE EAT YOUR KIMCHI AWARDS

B2ST - best male group, best spudgy lookalike

YOSEOB - best solo act 

:D thankyou guys SO MUCH :D i'm sorry for not replying to the comments for the previous chapter, I was in Japan and there wasn't any wifi D: But i'll reply to your comments for this chapter onwards, I PROMISE :D

love you guys so much! <3