First day at work

Kidnap my heart

 

Chapter twelve:

Your POV:

My alarm clock beeped, waking me up from my dream.

I didn’t know why, but I was beginning to have these weird dreams nowadays…

In these dreams, I would always hear a very familiar voice talk to me. I couldn’t point out that familiar voice yet, but it soothed me. It made me happy. It made me feel safe.

That voice would talk to me. Sometimes, it would even sing to me sweetly. I didn’t know where that voice came from, but it made my dreams a lot sweeter, and it made sleeping much more enjoyable.

 

My first day of work!

I woke up beaming, practically bursting with excitement.

It still felt like a dream…I still couldn’t believe it.

Everything I wanted…was coming true!

It was eight-thirty. I had about half-an hour to get ready, as I had to be at the building by nine-twenty.

I quickly took a refreshing shower, and changed into a tank top and tights, the perfect outfit for dancing. I made myself some breakfast, threw on a hoodie and left the house.

After a twenty-minute walk, I arrived at a huge building.

The CUBE entertainment building

It was tall. Really tall. I craned my neck and looked through one of the translucent windows. I could see 4minute dancing to ‘Volume up’ in one of the practice rooms.

I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

I took a deep breath before stepping into the building hesitantly. I could see Mr. Hong rushing over to greet me.

“Annyeong, Ms. Park!” He greeted me cheerfully. “You’re right on time! I was about to call you! Come to my office and I’ll brief you further!”

I followed him, extremely excited.

I wonder who I’ll be teaching…

To be honest, I was DYING to teach B2ST. After all, they ARE my favourite boy band of all time.

And I could finally meet Yang Yoseob in person…*fangirl mode*

“Sit down.” He smiled at me, motioning me to sit.

“Okay, Ms. Park, you have been assigned to teach one group only. I think you’ll really like them. It’s none other than B2ST, the boy band. I assume you’re a huge B2UTY, from the way you were dancing ‘Beautiful Night’ and ‘Shock’, so I specially made sure that you got to teach them.”

“OH MY GOSH! JINJIA?” I couldn’t hide my excitement and started to jump happily. “THANK YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!”

Mr. Hong chuckled. “I knew you’d be happy. Now run along! From now until lunchtime, you will be learning the steps to their new song, ‘It’s not me’ in dance studio one. Then after lunch, at about two thirty, you’ll be having a three-hour lesson with them, and you will teach them half the steps to ‘It’s not me’. Understood?”

“Ne! Understood!” I nodded happily, bowing. “Kamsamida, Mr. Hong!”

I headed towards dance practice studio one. The dance studios in CUBE were HUGE. There was a huge mirror facing the door, and a huge projector on the other end to play the videos. Mr. Hong had already helped to set up the dance practice video for ‘It’s not me’, choreographed by Prepix Haw, and I played it.

It was actually more complicated than ‘Beautiful Night’, in my opinion. And Yoseob gets to do a solo dance at the end of the song!

I was going to be able to teach Yoseob his solo dance! Could this day get any better?

Okay, focus, Park Eunmi! You only have four hours to learn this whole thing! Let’s do it!

Hwaiting!

 

[FOUR HOURS LATER…]

I looked at the clock. It was about one-thirty. Perfect. I had just finished perfecting the entire dance, and I knew it by heart already.

One more hour before I finally get to see B2ST!

 

I headed to the cafeteria in CUBE. There weren’t many people there, certainly no idols or anyone big. I quickly grabbed a protein shake and a simple sandwich for lunch. I couldn’t stuff myself, unless I wanted to throw up in front of B2ST and Yang Yoseob.

I looked at the clock. Two-twenty. Perfect.

I quickly fixed my hair in the bathroom. Two weeks ago, for some reason, Woohyun oppa made me cut my long black hair medium-length and made me dye it dark brown. Oh well. It was…different, but I missed my long black hair. I quickly tied up my hair into a neat ponytail and I removed my hoodie. It was about two-thirty when I entered dance practice room two for dance lessons with B2ST.

The members of B2ST were already in the practice room. I could recognize all the members right away.

Kikwang was being chased by an angry Dongwoon, and Doojoon was cheering on at the sidelines.

Junhyung was busy scribbling in his notebook. Probably new lyrics again…

Hyunseung was busy eating a packet of potato chips secretly, stuffing the chips into his mouth as fast as he could.

And Yoseob was just sitting at a corner, staring blankly into space, like he was deep in thought.

Omo…I can’t believe I’m about to personally meet them!

Take a deep breath…

You can handle this, Park Eunmi! Do NOT freak out, and DO NOT scare them!

Here I go…

--------

Annyeong :D

As promised, here's the second update!

PLEASEPLEASE SHOW YOUR LOVE AND COMMENT KEKEKE(: 

and vote for B2ST on eatyourkimchi awards (best male group and best spudgy lookalike)

vote for Yoseob on eatyourkimchi charts and eatyourkimchi awards (best solo act)

Thankyou(: COMMENT :D would really appreciate it!