He wants her. Not me.

Kidnap my heart

 

 

Chapter thirty:

Your POV:

I hopped off the cab and raced up to the dormitory BEAST lived in. Thank goodness it was only a short drive away from my house.

The door was unlocked, intensifying my worry for Yang Yoseob. I practically barged inside the dormitory, searching around frantically for him.

 

“Yah! Yang Yoseob!” My voice wavered a little. I was that nervous. “Are you an idiot? What were you thinking, leaving the door unlocked so late at night? What if-“ My voice faltered upon entering the bedroom.

Yoseob lay on the floor, passed out.

 

“Yoseob!” I let out an involuntary gasp as I immediately rushed towards his side, shaking him anxiously. “Are you okay? Get up!”

 

As I turned him over, I noticed that his face was pale. It wasn’t just pale, actually. It was as pale as a sheet. There was a cut on his forehead, and some bruises on his cheeks. I guessed that he must have fallen, face down, onto the hard concrete floor from his bed on the upper deck.

 

“Wake up!” I patted his cheeks, and then I gasped again. I immediately pressed a hand over his forehead, yelping upon doing so.

It was burning. He was running a fever. An extremely high fever

“Etteoke? Etteoke?” I panicked as I shook him again, trying desperately to wake him up, but to no avail.

It was almost midnight. Everyone was probably asleep by now. The company had closed for the night. There was no one to help him. No one who knew he was badly sick.

No one but me

 

I took hold of Yoseob’s right arm and slung it over my shoulder. My skin tingled upon making contact with his. Then, with all the strength I could muster, I stood up, with Yoseob leaning heavily against my body, and dumped him on the lower deck of the bed, since I couldn’t possibly carry him up to the upper deck. I grabbed all the blankets I could find and laid them, layer after layer, on top of Yoseob. After laying the last blanket on him, he finally stopped shivering.

 

Heading towards the kitchen, I grabbed a few ice packs from the freezer and wrapped them in a face towel I found in the bathroom. I hurried back to the bedroom and gently placed the towel on his forehead, trying to bring his temperature down. Upon doing so, he stirred and frowned.

 

“Cold…” he murmured, looking slightly annoyed. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“I know, but it’s for your own good” I tried to soothe him. He grunted but was too weak to remove the towel from his forehead. In fact, he wasn’t even fully conscious and probably wasn’t aware that I was in his room, taking care of him.

 

“Mmmmphh?” He murmured drowsily. “Inyeong?”

 

My heart sank involuntarily. He must have been dreaming of Inyeong.

I didn’t even know why I felt this slight disappointment when I heard him call her name.

After all, he loved her. He even told me that.

*Besides, Eunmi* I tried to convince myself mentally. *He’s just your friend. Yang Yoseob is just your friend…*

 

Suddenly, a hand grabbed my wrist, disrupting my chain of thoughts. It was Yoseob.

“Yah! Yang Yoseob!” I hissed, trying to pry his hand off. “What are you doi-“

Before I could complete my sentence, I was being pulled onto the bed roughly, which caused me to fall right onto Yoseob’s chest.

 

I stopped breathing momentarily, and then I sneaked a peek at Yoseob.

His eyes were still closed, and he still seemed to be unconscious. Well, semi-conscious, that is.

 

His face was so close to mine, I could feel his warm breath against the base of my neck. I’ve never been so near a guy before. Not even Woohyun oppa.

Yet strangely enough, I felt…almost comfortable in that position. Comfortable in a familiar way, even. But that didn’t make sense at all.

 

I took a good long look at his face. I’ve never seen it up close before, and I couldn’t help gasping at his facial features.

They were flawless. Absolutely perfect

 

His skin looked extremely smooth. Smooth and fair, without a single blemish in sight. He had pretty long eyelashes, for a guy. His cheeks were slightly chubby, with some baby fat. And he smelt nice too, like-

 

Wait. WHAT ARE YOU DOING, KIM EUNMI?

I forced myself to take my eyes off Yoseob. I finally realized that I was still on top of him.

 

My cheeks were practically burning as I scrambled off him. Thankfully, he was still sleeping. I couldn’t imagine how embarrassed I’d be if he woke up.

 

“Inyeong…” He murmured.

My heart sank. Again.

I looked at the clock. It was late. Really late. I had to go.

 

“Good night, Yoseob ah…” I whispered, as I turned to leave, but not before he grabbed my wrist again.

“Don’t go…Don’t go…Inyeong…” He whimpered, frowning, his eyebrows knitted together.

For a brief moment, I was almost tempted to stay, to take care of him for the whole night, to watch him sleep like this.

But that moment passed.

 

After all, he wanted Inyeong to stay with him.

 

Not Eunmi.

 

So I gently pried his hand off me and placed it back under the sheets, his cheek gently.

“I’m sorry” I whispered sadly. “Goodbye”

 

And then I left.

 

Woohyun’s POV:

I stared at the clock. 1am.

WHERE DID SHE GO?

 

I saw her. I saw her running out of the house like a crazy lunatic. That crazy girl didn’t even lock the door properly after she left. After she left at 11:30pm.

 

Where could she have gone? Certainly not CUBE entertainment building, because it had already closed down. And I couldn’t think of anywhere else she could have gone to.

 

She looked so worried, and so anxious…Aishh! That stupid girl. It was so late! Where could she have gone? What if-

 

Suddenly, the door opened. It was Inyeong.

 

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?” I immediately confronted her. “DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU SCARED ME, RUNNING OFF LIKE THAT? YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION FOR THIS, KIM EUNMI!”

 

“I’m sorry, oppa…” She murmured, looking totally drained out. And sad.

“Tell oppa, where did you go?” I softened, upon seeing her in this worn out state. “What happened?”

She shook her head. “Nothing…I…I had to do something important…”

“Tell oppa” I pressed on

“Please…” She looked up, almost pleadingly. “Please, oppa. I’m tired…I want to sleep…please…”

I sighed. She looked horribly tired, and there was no point in pestering her.

“Okay, just don’t ever do something like that again, oh?”

She nodded, and let out a half-smile. “I won’t, oppa. Thank you. Goodnight…”

And then she entered her room.

 

Those eyes. That expression.

I’ve seen it all before.

That expression was the exact expression she had on months ago, after Yang Yoseob had shouted at her.

Only this time, she looked even worse.

 

Please don’t tell me she went to visit…

 

------------------

Hellooo :D 

Hmmmmm...Woohyun's beginning to suspect something already. 

I wonder what's going to happen next :D

Heads up, huge drama coming along in about 10+ chapters :D (I think :/ I haven't actually typed it out yet)

Meanwhile, comment! :D OH AND I'M SORRY I COULDN'T REPLY THE COMMENTS FOR MY PREVIOUS CHAPTER. AS YOU CAN TELL FROM MY SUPER LATE UPDATE, I WAS REALLYREALLYREALLYREALLY BUSY! BUT IT'S BETTER NOW :D so I WILL reply! Promise~ :D

Okayyy, see you guys in a week/few days!