The kidnapping that changed everything

Kidnap my heart

 

Chapter one:

Yoseob’s POV:

“Yoseob ah!” Doojoon called me. “We’ve run out of milk again! Can you head down to the grocery store to get some more?”

“But hyung!” I pouted. “I went down last week! It’s your turn!”

“Yeah, but I’m kind of busy now. Pleeeeeease? I’ll wash the dishes for you tomorrow night!” Doojoon compromised.

“Seems fair. Okay!” I quickly threw on a hoodie and slid on a pair of dark glasses, to prevent fans from recognizing me. Then I left our dormitory and headed to the grocery store, which was ten minutes away.

It was already 9pm, and the streets were pretty deserted.

I heard footsteps behind me.

Probably just a passer-by

Then, someone threw a bag over my head and started dragging me away.

 

Your POV:

I was heading back home, exhausted from a day’s work at the diner.

Suddenly, I heard muffled sounds coming from the back alley.

Is someone hurt?

I immediately ran towards the back alley to take a look, peeking behind a wall.

There were a few burly men dragging a guy into the back of a truck. They had bagged his head, and were trying to hoist him up. The guy was struggling as hard as he could, desperately trying to kick his way out.

I gasped involuntarily.

Were they kidnapping him?

I immediately whipped out your cellphone, and was about to call the police when suddenly, it was snatched away from me.

“What the-“I looked up, and saw two burly men grinning at me.

Shoot. I was discovered.

I quickly tried to run out of the alley, but they anticipated this move and grabbed my waist, roughly pulling me back.

“HELP!” I shrieked. “KIDNA-“

One of them quickly clamped his hand over my mouth, effectively gagging me.

“Mmmmph! Mmmph!” I tried to call out, but only muffled whimpers came out of your mouth.

“I’m sorry, but we can’t let you off.” One of them said to me. “You’ve seen too much.”

“What should we do with her, boss?”

“Take her along. We can’t possibly let her off, she’ll tell the police! We’ll get rid of her when the time is right."

I tried to wriggle free, but they pinned me down and started tying my wrists and ankles together with thick nylon ropes. One of them stuck duct tape firmly to my mouth and threw me into the back of the van, with the other guy they were kidnapping.

That was the last time I saw daylight.

 

Yoseob’s POV:

I felt something soft on me. I couldn’t see what it was in the darkness, but it was probably another person.

Why were they kidnapping me?

What did they want?

Were they saesang fans? Probably not. Even saesang fans weren’t so crazy as to kidnap me.

Aishh…the others were probably fast asleep now, and probably haven’t noticed my absence.

And who was this other person lying on top of me?

The next thirty minutes were the longest thirty minutes ever. Finally, the truck stopped, and they opened the back of the truck. I felt the person on top of me being lifted up. Then, two men quickly hoisted me up as well and entered a small, abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere.

They tied us together tightly, back-to-back. I turned around, trying to see who the other person was, but they had tied us too tightly for me to look. Judging from the petite frame of the person, she was probably a girl.

“We’ll be back tomorrow.” One of them said. He walked over to the girl. “I’m sorry, cutie, but you were just unlucky to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

“She’s so cute!” I heard one of them chuckle. “Can I have some fun with her before we get rid of her?”

“Not yet. When the time is right, when we decide to silence her once and for all, you can do whatever you want to her.”

“Yeah!” He cheered and the men left the room.

What did they mean?

Were they going to…kill her?

“You were just unlucky to be in the wrong place at the wrong time…”

So that meant that they had kidnapped her along because she was there when they kidnapped me?

Poor girl…

Suddenly, I heard sniffing sounds come from behind. I felt her shoulders move up and down quickly.

She was crying.

I wanted to comfort her so badly, to reassure her that everything was okay. I wanted to give her a hug, and apologize for getting her into this.

But I couldn’t speak. And judging from how she was crying neither could she.

But I had to comfort her somehow!

My wrists were bound to hers, so I slipped my hand into hers gently and gave it a squeeze.

It was my way of telling her that everything would be alright.

The sniffing sounds stopped. I felt her relax.

She moved closer to me hesitantly, and leaned on my back lightly. She slowly rested her head onto my shoulder. I could hear her breathing becoming even and calm. She was sleeping.

That was probably her way of telling me that she trusted me.

I gently rested my head on her head, closing my eyes as I drifted off to sleep as well.

Call me selfish, but I was kind of glad that at least I wasn’t alone in this.

Goodnight

I promise we’ll get out of this together

---------------------------------------

Done with the first chapter (: How is it? I tried to make it interesting, but first chapters are pretty hard to write >< Forgive me if it's boring/a disappointment! I promise as the story goes along it gets more interesting heheh :D 

And I can't believe it O.O I only put up the foreward and I already got 11 subbies and 79 views O.O YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST :DDDDD REALLY! I love you guys so so so so so so much :D THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 <3 <3 

Please comment and tell me what you think so far (: 

Ohohohoh and bytheway, don't forget to vote for B2ST at mama 2012 awards! 

Could you guys vote here :D For my friend? So she can hang flags for B2ST as well kekeke :D here's the link:

http://mama.interest.me/poll?s=http%3A%2F%2Fmama.interest.me%2Fvisite%3Fs%3D1351511563774

THANK YOU SO MUCH :D Remember, subscribe (feels shameless saying that -___-) and comment please! :D