What happened to him?

Kidnap my heart

 

Chapter fourteen:

Yoseob’s POV:

There was an awkward silence. She put down her extended hand awkwardly and bit her lip.

I almost felt sorry for her.

I could feel the others glaring at me, especially Doojoon, but I didn’t care.

They should have gotten used to this by now, how I was around girls our age.

“Anyway” she forced out an awkward laugh and clapped her hands together. “Let’s get started, shall we? Let me show you how to do it first…” She mumbled and hurried off to the music player. She pressed a button and hurried back, taking a deep breath.

As the beat kicked in, she started to dance.

I’m not a very judgmental person, but honestly, when I saw Ms. Park, I wasn’t really expecting much from her. Yes, I expected her to be able to dance well, but nothing extraordinary or whatever, because of her age, her size and her lack of experience.

So I really got a huge surprise when I saw her dance.

When Ms. Park danced, it was like she was in her own little world. Her eyes were closed, but emotion was written plainly on her face. She looked sorrow and depressed, and her movements made her look slightly desperate. She looked exactly like how a misunderstood person should look like – hurt, anxious to reveal the truth and even slightly frustrated, and that was the essence of the song. It was perfect. I was surprised someone with so little experienced danced so much like a professional would.

In addition to that, she danced with a perfect combination of power and grace. Her moves were precise and spot on. Her emotions were perfect.

Finally, it was time for my solo dance. A few weeks ago, Mr. Hong had told me that I’d be doing a solo dance for the first time in my life. I mean, dancing had never been my forte. I was the worst at it among all the members. Usually, either Kikwang or Hyunseung were given those parts, but Mr. Hong decided to give me a chance to shine as well.

Ms. Park managed my solo dance easily. However, the choreography was pretty complex. I spotted a few moves that I would probably be awkward doing, and unlike most dances, after looking at my solo dance, I couldn’t seem to catch the steps. There was way too much feet movements, but she managed to carry them out almost effortlessly.

It was only when I heard cheers and clapping all around then I realized her performance was over. And I never took my eyes off of it even for one millisecond.

It was that captivating.

Wow.

“THAT WAS AMAZING, MS. PARK!” Maknae squealed, jumping up and down in excitement and amazement. “YOU WERE SO GOOD! I WISH I COULD DANCE SO WELL!” Then without warning, he threw himself onto Ms. Park again, squeezing her tightly.

“Really?” Ms. Park asked as her face lit up, but it was also grimacing from being suffocated by maknae.

“Really!” Doojoon confirmed. I could tell that he too, was extremely impressed, from the awe in his eyes. “Now let go before you suffocate Ms. Park to death, Son Dongwoon!”

Dongwoon pouted again and let go of Ms. Park reluctantly.

“Anyway…” She smiled, blushing from being complimented. “Let’s start! We only have three hours to learn the first half of the dance, and I want it to be perfect!”

I had to try my hardest not to roll my eyes at her annoyingly chirpy attitude.

 

Your POV:

“And…stop! Good job, you guys! It’s coming along nicely! Tomorrow, we’ll learn the rest of the song, and we’ll spend the whole of this week and next week perfecting it for your comeback stage next month, okay?” I turned off the music and said to them.

“Araso, Ms. Park!” They replied in unison. Well, most of them replied. One just remained silent and stared at the floor intently.

B2ST had been so easy to teach. They were extremely cooperative, they picked things up quickly and they were so easy-going and friendly, it was impossible to be intimidated or uptight when teaching them.

Except for that one person again

“Bye Ms. Park!” They said in unison, smiling brightly as they left the room.

Yes, that’s right. Except for that certain someone again. He just left the room without a word. In fact, I could almost swear that he rolled his eyes at me.

Doojoon was the last one out of the room, so I motioned him back.

“Ne, Ms. Park?” He asked curiously.

“Doojoon-ssi, sorry for asking, but does…Yoseob-ssi not like me? I mean, did I do or say something wrong? Because…” My voice trailed off.

“You didn’t do anything wrong.” Doojoon reassured me. “The truth is, he’s like that to all the girls our age. He refuses to talk to them, to look at them in the eye and to socialize with them.”

“Why?” I asked, genuinely curious. He seemed like such an adorable, fun ladies’ man on camera, so I naturally expected him to be as charming in real life. In fact, I was hoping that the two of us could become really good friends.

Doojoon sighed. “I don’t know if I should tell you this. All I can say is that two years ago, something happened to Yoseob, and he was never the same again. Sure, he was normal with us, but around other girls…he totally changed. I’m not in a position to reveal too much, but I just wanted to let you know that you didn’t do anything wrong and Yoseob treats all girls this way. Don’t think too much, okay? If you want to know more, it’s better if Yoseob tells you this directly. But ever since the incident, no girl has ever broke through that barrier he surrounded himself with, no matter how much we hope for that to happen. I’m pretty worried for that rascal…he’s already twenty two, and he’s still behaving like this…” Doojoon sighed again.

He really was a good leader, who cared so much about the well-being of s, like they were his own brothers. Which they kind of were, in a way, after spending three years together

“I understand, Doojoon-ssi.” I smiled. “And I won’t ask any further. See you tomorrow!”

“Ne, Ms. Park. See you tomorrow!” Doojoon bowed and left the room.

After Doojoon left the room, I took a quick shower before walking back home.

During the walk back home, I couldn’t help but think about what Doojoon had revealed to me.

Something that happened made Yoseob close himself whenever he’s around girls…

The truth is, I was DYING to know what had happened. But I didn’t want to make Doojoon uncomfortable. He respected Yoseob’s secret, and I understood that. I respected that.

But still…

I was a little disappointed. I was expecting Yoseob and I to become good friends, but judging from how coldly he treated me today, I wasn’t really counting on it.

But I wasn’t just going to accept it! One of the main reasons I had worked so hard to become a dance trainer in cube was so that I could finally befriend my favourite idol of all time! It was one of my biggest sources of motivation!

I had waited for this moment ever since I fell in love with Yoseob. I was just dreaming of the day where I could finally meet him. He would smile and chat with me, and we’d become good friends. We’d hang out together, laugh together, and talk endlessly about anything and everything. He just seemed like such a friendly, fun guy on reality shows.

Why did I want to be his friend so badly? It wasn’t really only because he was my favourite idol.

I didn’t know why, but whenever I looked into his eyes, my heart would get all fuzzy. My insides would become warm and I would just smile unconsciously. Yang Yoseob made me happy, for some reason, and he really reminded me of someone. Someone I couldn’t seem to remember myself. All I knew was that I wanted to befriend him, because he made me happy, and that was that.

I’ll just have to work harder than the other girls I guess, and hopefully my sincerity will move him…

I just have to show him how much I want to be friends with him, and hopefully he’ll be touched enough…

Hwaiting, Park Eunmi! You can do this!

---------------

ANNYEONG :DDDDDD HEHEHEHEH

Firstly, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY WHEN I TOLD SOME OF YOU GUYS I WOULD! :/ I WAS BUSY WATCHING RUNNING MAN AND DIDN'T TOUCH MY COMPUTER FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT :/ Here's the update now, and mianhe! ><

Anyway....a few things

1) I JUST REALIZED MY STORY GOT 2 UPVOTES O____O I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST REALIZED IT! THEY ARE NONE OTHER THAN...FANYLOVESPINK and KPOPPERUNNIE! OHMYGOSH THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE UPVOTES! You have no idea how much they mean to me (: I am now totally motivated to make a long, awesome story for you awesome subscribers (: This chapter's dedicated to you guys! THANKYOU SO MUCH! *bows*

2) VOTE FOR B2ST ON ALLKPOP AWARDS! It's really a real award that would be presented to idols/groups who win! And it's all based on votes so VOTEVOTEVOTE PLEASE :D 

3) VOTE FOR YOSEOB ON THE EATYOURKIMCHI FB PAGE! Caffeine is against That XX for the better ballad and its losing D:

4) VOTE FOR YOSEOB AND B2ST ON THE EATYOURKIMCHI AWARDS (:

Thankyou :D and I'll be off to Malaysia soon for a family gathering so I'll probably update one more time before going on a 7-day hiatus?

LOVEYOUGUYSSOOOOOOMUCH! <3