The start of a beautiful friendship

Kidnap my heart

 

Chapter twenty-seven:

Yoseob’s POV:

“I wished I had died instead…” I buried my head in my hands, tears streaming down my cheeks.

 

Then I felt a soft pair of arms wrap themselves around my shoulders, squeezing me gently.

It calmed me down, a little, making me feel peaceful. I could feel Ms. Park resting her head gently on my back.

“It’s okay…” she murmured, patting my back gently. “Cry all you want. Let it all out. I’m here…let it all out. Your built-up anger, your frustration, your regret, your guilt. Just let it all out tonight. You can cry as much as you like in front of me.” She comforted me, squeezing me even tighter.

So I let it all out. I sobbed uncontrollably. All my emotions were rushing out through those tears of mine. I turned around, and hugged Ms. Park tightly, as if she were Inyeong. She patted my back the whole time, calming me down.

I didn’t know how long I cried. After a while, I was out of tears. Crying had drained me completely, but it had really help get rid of the built-up emotions in me.

 

“Was that the reason?” She suddenly spoke up softly.

“The reason for what?”

“For why you…attempted…suicide?”

I nodded, and bit my lip.

“Yes.” I finally admitted, sighing. “I just…couldn’t stand it anymore! I couldn’t sleep at night, and even when I managed to, I was being haunted by all those horrible memories in my sleep. I just…wanted to end all that torture, all that suffering, all that pain…I just…I just thought…I just wanted to escape from everything, you know? I couldn’t stand living anymore. The guilt, the angst, the regret, they all kept torturing me.”

“No wonder…” she murmured. “No wonder you told me that I had ruined your life by saving you…”

Suddenly, I felt really, really guilty. It wasn’t the kind of guilt I felt when I asked her the wrong question a few moments ago, no. This was much, MUCH worse.

 

Why?

Because I remembered those harsh words I had used to her.

In fact, now that I thought about it, I should have been grateful

Suicide was extremely stupid. It was out of impulse, and I couldn’t have imagined the consequences if I had really died.

Thank goodness she had found me on time…

 

 

“Ms. Park? I’m sorry…” I whispered to Ms. Park. “I shouldn’t have treated you so coldly in the first week. I guess…you kind of reminded me of her. Inyeong, I mean…You really do. Your smile, your eyes, your laughter…the resemblance…So I just decided to ignore you, to avoid thinking of Inyeong everytime I looked at you. And I’m really sorry for…that night in the hospital. I was just…so annoyed. So angry. So frustrated. And I guess you were the only one I could blame. So I took everything out on you- all the emotions I’ve been bottling up for the past two years. I should have thanked you instead. I know it’s pretty late, but thank you.”

“For what?”

“Thank you for saving me, Ms. Park. That night. I was being stupid. It’s just…I just couldn’t stand it anymore. The torture. The pain. The overwhelming guilt. I couldn’t sleep. I was tormented every day by my conscience. I…I just wanted to end it. End it all, right there. But I was wrong. It was irresponsible and selfish of me. To B2ST, to Mr. Hong, to my friends, my family, and to Inyeong…she wouldn’t have wanted that for me…So…thank you. For saving my life…And I’m sorry again, Ms. Park, for taking out my anger at you.”

Finally. I did it.

I’ve been wanting to apologizing for so long, but never really found the courage to.

Until tonight. I finally did it.

And it felt good. Like a huge load had been lifted right off my back.

 

“Eunmi”

“What?”

“Call me Eunmi. We’re friends now, right? I don’t think friends go around calling each other by their surnames. I’ll only allow you to call me Ms. Park during lessons, but after lessons, I’m Eunmi, your friend.” She smiled softly.

That smile…

“Thank you.” I whispered. “Thank you, Eunmi. I haven’t been so close to a girl in two years…I’m glad that you showed up…And I’m really sorry, for everything, again…”

“Apology accepted.” She smiled.

“I’m sorry too…” She added.

 

I was surprised. What did she have to be sorry for?

“I shouldn’t have ignored you like that…” She murmured, playing with her fingers.

“Ani!” I protested. “I was the one who told you to get lost!”

“But I didn’t even offer to help you for your solo dance! How could I?”

“But I’m the one who said that I didn’t, and never needed your help!”

“But I’m your teacher, for goodness sake! I was being so…unprofessional!”

“Well, I was unprofessional too. I didn’t approach you for help, even when I was struggling.”

“But that’s because I was so unapproachable!”

“No, I was the unapproachable jerk!” I argued back.

“No-“ She began, but I cut her off.

“Fine.” I let in. “We were BOTH in the wrong okay? Apology accepted. So, are we cool?”

She nodded and smiled. “We’re definitely cool.”

I smiled and yawned sleepily, tired from all that crying and talking.

“You’re probably all drained out from that crying. Don’t worry, my lips are sealed. About that secret you told me.” Ms. Park- No, Eunmi, reassured me. “Let’s get some sleep now.”

I nodded, and smiled back.

“Goodnight, Yoseob…” She lay down on her back and closed her eyes, immediately immersing herself in sleep.

“Goodnight, Eunmi…” I smiled back, before lying down, much closer to my new friend this time, and closing my eyes as well.

 

I had a feeling this was the start of a beautiful friendship

A very beautiful friendship indeed

---------------------

HELLO (:

Okay, I got manymany comments from you guys from the last chapter! So firstly, THANKYOU for all the comments and the feedback :D Really appreciate it that you guys take the time to comment and all :DDDD You have no idea how much they mean to me, so THANKYOU :D

And yes, most of you guys have said that 70 chapters is too long *totally agree ><* so I've decided to cut out some redundant parts so its about 50 chapters maybe? Not too sure >< I deleted alot of chapters.

Oh yes, and im sorry if my updates aren't so frequent nowadays >< No it's not because of school or anything, but I realized I haven't typed any new chapters in awhile :O im already out of chapters *gasp* better start writing now!

OH YESH! Before I go, a question

HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD ONESHOT? B.A.P'S COMEBACK?

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

COMMENT IF YOU LOVE IT SO WE CAN SPAZZ TOGETHER OHMYGOODNESS.

Okayyybye :D