Leaked out

Kidnap my heart

Chapter forty-one:

Inseo’s POV:

“No problem. Look at the time! I have to get going! See you, Eunmi-ssi!” I plastered the best fake-smile I could muster, and hurried off before Inyeong could notice anything out of the ordinary.

 

Like for instance, the precious disc that President Hong entrusted her was no longer in her handbag…

 

Yes. I heard everything. I heard it all. BEAST’s comeback…the choreography…even the part about Yoseob and her drifting apart…

 

It’s working. Everything’s working.

To be honest, I didn’t expect Yang Yoseob to fall for my charms THAT easily. I thought it’d take time. I thought it’d take effort.

 

But apparently not. I had him twirled around my finger. He was like a lovesick little puppy.

A rich, famous, talented and adorable little puppy

 

I wasn’t planning on doing anything else to break Yoseob and Inyeong apart. I thought they were doing a pretty good job distancing themselves without me needing to move a single finger.

 

But since heaven presented me with such a perfect opportunity, why not?

 

You are going to be in SO much trouble, my dear sister…I smirked as I glanced down at the CD in my hand.

 

Now, where was the staff computer room again?

 

Your POV:

I knocked on the studio door again.

No answer. Again.

 

I guess they aren’t practicing in the studio after all…I sighed. I was really looking forward to choreographing with them. But I guess they didn’t come for work today.

 

That’s right! They’re at a competition today! No wonder! I suddenly remembered about the annual dance off Prepix Haw always participated in. Last year, they even clinched the first place, or so I heard.

 

I guess it’s my free time now then. I cheered up at the prospect of actually having some free time to dance. I missed dancing alone. I was always so busy with lessons that I never got to do that nowadays.

 

And so, I entered the empty dance practice studio 3 and started to learn the extremely complicated and tiring choreography of ‘oneshot’ by B.A.P.

 

 

[A few hours later…]

“Eunmi unnie! Eunmi unnie!” Sohyun barged into the studio while I was in the midst of running through the entire perfected choreography. She was panting heavily and looked extremely anxious.

“What is it?” I asked her curiously. It wasn’t like the easy-going Sohyun to look so tensed up and stressed.

“Big news!” Sohyun panted, grabbing my hand. “Come down! Emergency meeting in Mr. Hong’s office!”

“But-“ I protested, but got cut off by Sohyun.

“NOW!” She practically shouted and pulled me out of the practice room, sprinting towards Mr. Hong’s office.

 

I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. Even before knowing the news, I knew it couldn’t be something great.

 

 

“What is this? WHAT IS THIS?” Mr. Hong roared into his phone as he slammed the table.

 

We were all gathered at his office, our faces as pale as sheet. From the looks of everyone else, no one had any clue of what had happened to make Mr. Hong so furious.

 

“BEAST’s comeback? RUINED! RUINED!” He continued yelling into his phone. “How did this happen? I WANT TO KNOW HOW!”

 

“You say it got leaked? HOW? HOW COULD IT GET LEAKED? IT JUST GOT PRODUCED TODAY, FOR CHRIST’S SAKE! HOW COULD ANYONE GET THEIR HANDS ON THE SONG WHEN I JUST RECEIVED IT THIS MORNING?” His face was extremely red now. I had never seen him like this before. He looked more than mad. He looked crazily mad.

 

“Get to the bottom of this. That person will NOT go unpunished.” Mr. Hong growled as he slammed down the phone.

 

There was a long, painful period of silence.

 

“W-what happened, Mr. Hong?” Finally, a brave Doojoon spoke up, although his voice was meek and trembling. He sounded nothing like the confident leader of BEAST that I knew.

 

Things were really serious this time.

 

Mr. Hong sighed. His face seemed to fade back to its original color, a sign that he had calmed down slightly.

 

“Doojoon ah…boys….” He choked, addressing the BEAST members. “Mianhe…I’m really sorry…Your comeback…your comeback has been cancelled. Ruined, actually.”

 

A loud, unison gasp could be heard.

 

“Mr. Hong…” Hyunseung spoke up. “What do you mean? How….”

 

“Your title song, ‘Love and war’…it’s been…it’s been leaked out on the internet!” Mr. Hong whispered sadly. “Leaked out…and almost half a million people have already heard it…”

 

Cue another loud, unison gasp.

 

“You don’t mean…” Junhyung looked especially affected. His voice faltered and there was a look of pure horror on his normally indifferent face.

 

Mr. Hong nodded. “Yes, Junhyung. I’m sorry, I really am…I know you spent forever producing that track, I know…I’m sorry that all your hard work has to go down the drain just like that…”

 

Junhyung stumbled backwards, tears of disappointment forming in his eyes. For once, he was speechless.

 

“But what I fail to understand is HOW?” Mr. Hong looked frustrated. “HOW could it even be possible for it to be leaked when it just got produced today? Most of the staff haven’t even heard it yet, much less the uploader! HOW?”

 

There was another silence.

 

Suddenly, the door opened. Someone barged in.

 

Inyeong barged in.

 

“President Hong!” She panted heavily. “I know who leaked the music out!”

 

“It was HER!” She narrowed her eyes, pointing straight at…

 

Me. 

---------------

HEYYY :D Since its the holidays, I managed to find time to update *cheers* 

Probably going to update next week again, but don't kill me if I don't D: 

Anywayyyyyyy WHO FEELS LIKE KILLING INSEO NOW? *raise your hands if you do* 

Don't forget to comment (and maybe upvote if you like the story :P)~ kekeke see you guys for more drama next week!