This cannot be happening

Kidnap my heart

 

Chapter ten:

Woohyun’s POV:

I was preparing kimchi fried rice, Inyeong’s favourite food, when she walked in. (Don’t forget that Woohyun knows Eunmi’s real name)

“Annyeong Eunmi!” I greeted her by giving her a spoonful of kimchi fried rice to taste as came into the kitchen.

“Mmmmm!” She closed her eyes and her lips happily. “Kimchi fried rice? Gomawo oppa! Daebak!”

“Guess what, oppa? I have great news!” She said excitedly, after swallowing the kimchi fried rice.

“I got a job! It’s pretty high-paying, and the best part is, I LOVE IT! I get to do what I love all day AND I get paid for it!” She started jumping up and down in excitement.

“JINJIA?” I beamed. I was happy for her. I knew she didn’t like her work at the restaurant, but still held on to that job to help me earn money. I was glad that she found a job that she liked. “What is it?”

“I’M GOING TO BE A DANCE INSTRUCTOR, OPPA! A DANCE INSTRUCTOR FOR CUBE ENTERTAINMENT!”

WAIT.

WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY?

“Y…you’re going to be a dance instructor?” I was stunned. “At…CUBE ENTERTAINMENT?”

“Ne, oppa! AT CUBE ENTERTAINMENT! WHERE BEAST WORKS IN! I CAN’T BELIEVE MY LUCK! I FINALLY GET TO MEET THEM! OH MY GOSH! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET THEM, ESPECIALLY YANG YOSEOB! HE’S SO CUTE! AHHHHH!” She started jumping up and down in the kitchen, giddy from happiness.

No.

This cannot be happening.

My Eunmi was going to be a dance instructor for YANG YOSEOB.

For the past 2 years, I tried to make sure that Eunmi stayed away from dancing, from BEAST, and especially from Yang Yoseob. I banned her from dancing, and I didn’t let her listen to any song by BEAST.

I thought I was doing a good job too, but apparently not.

“PARK EUNMI!” I bellowed, furious. “HOW COULD YOU GO AGAINST MY ORDER, AND DANCE BEHIND MY BACK? DIDN’T I TELL YOU SPECIFICALLY, TWO YEARS AGO, THAT YOU ARE FORBIDDEN FROM DANCING?”

“You…did…but I REALLY LOVE IT, OPPA! WHY WON’T YOU JUST LET ME DANCE? DO WHAT I LOVE? WHY ARE YOU STOPPING ME FROM ENJOYING MYSELF?” She burst out.

“STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!” I shouted back. “I WANT YOU TO DECLINE THIS OPPORTUNITY. NOW! AND YOU BETTER DO AS I SAY, PARK EUNMI!”

“NO!” She bellowed back, determination burning in her eyes. “I WILL NOT. I AM SICK OF BEING TOLD EXACTLY WHAT TO DO BY YOU! I’M TWENTY-ONE FOR GOODNESS SAKE! I AM NOT A BABY ANYMORE! YOU-“

I couldn’t take it. I was so furious. Furious at everything.

Furious at Eunmi for disobeying me

Furious at Yang Yoseob for being so captivating

Furious at CUBE entertainment for offering Eunmi an opportunity which could ruin my entire plan

Furious at myself, for even deciding to hide Eunmi from Yang Yoseob two years ago

All this anger just made me lose it.

And Eunmi’s shouting made it impossible to think.

So I slapped her.

“SHUT UP!” I raged. “GET OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW, SINCE YOU DON’T WANT ME TO MEDDLE WITH YOUR LIFE! GET OUT! LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE THEN! SEE IF I CARE!”

Eunmi was stunned. I could see tears welling in her eyes, but she was fighting to keep them back. Even I couldn’t believe what I had just done. I’ve never let anyone hurt my Eunmi before, and now…

“I understand. I’ll…I’ll leave this instant then.” Eunmi bit her lip and choked, tears threatening to fall. With that, she quickly ran out of the door, without even bringing anything along.

 

Your POV:

I ran into the busy streets of Seoul, tears streaming down my face uncontrollably.

My face still stung from the slap that Woohyun had given me, but my heart hurt even more.

I couldn’t believe he did that. That he told me to shut up. That he told me to get out of his house.

Where can I go?

Woohyun oppa was the only person that I was close to in this neighbourhood. Other than him, I had no one else to turn to.

My feet brought me to the park across the house, where Woohyun and I would spend most of our weekends at, having a relaxing picnic or even swimming in the cool lake.

I took a seat on the bench. Looks like I’m spending my night here then.

It was about nine, and the park was pretty deserted. There wasn’t anyone here, and the only sound I could hear was the soft buzzing of insects. It was dark.

I was freaked out.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Oppa!” I immediately turned around, relieved that Woohyun oppa had came back for me, when I realized that he wasn’t my oppa.

It was a middle-aged ahjussi, and he was grinning at me creepily.

Not in a good way.

“Hey cutie…” He took a seat beside me and smiled, exposing his yellow teeth. Then he slung his arm around my shoulder. “What’s a pretty girl like you doing out here so late at night?”

“I’m…I’m sorry, but I have to go!” I tried to excuse myself hastily, but he held me down firmly onto the bench.

“Not so fast, sweetheart.” He played with my hair roughly. “I haven’t even got to know you better yet…”

“S...stay away…” My voice was trembling as I struggled out of his grasp. “I’m warning you…or….or else…”

“Ooh! A feisty one, I see! I like girls like you! You make things so much more fun for me…” He laughed creepily and pushed me down onto the bench, lying on top of me.

He was too heavy…

“Let go of me, you creep! HELP! HELP!” I started hollering as I struggled angrily.

“Awww…don’t be like that, sweetie…” The guy chuckled as he started to my top.

Why did I get this sense of déjà-vu, like I had been in similar situations before?

“LET ME GO! GET OFF! HELP!” I shrieked desperately, tears streaming down my face. But there wasn’t anyone in this deserted park. And it was so late…

He was about to my third button when I felt him being lifted off me.

Then I heard punching noises.

“Lay a dirty finger on my girlfriend again, and you die, UNDERSTOOD?” I heard a very familiar voice snarl menacingly. I could hear footsteps fading away. I figured it was that man running away.

“Eunmi ah! Eunmi ah! Gwenchana?” I could hear that familiar voice ask me desperately. My savior shook me gently. “Eunmi ah! Answer me!”

“Oppa?” I murmured weakly, opening my eyes. To my extreme relief, it was him. Woohyun oppa looked extremely worried.

“Oppa…I’m sorry…I need you, oppa…don’t go…” I murmured and held on to his arm gently.

“Don’t worry.” He my hair gently and started to button up my shirt. “Come on, Eunmi. Let’s go back home, okay? Don’t run away so recklessly again, arachi?”

“Ne…” I said, sniffing, tears of relief pouring down my face. I tried to stand up, by my knees were weak, and numb from the man’s weight on them.

And so Woohyun oppa gave me a piggyback ride back home and laid me down on my bed.

“Sleep early, okay, Eunmi? You need all the energy to practice for your audition tomorrow.” He grinned at me, as he tucked me in.

“Does that mean you agree? You allow me to take up this opportunity?” I couldn’t believe it.

“Yes, I agree.” He smiled. “I don’t want this to come between us, okay? I just hope you don’t regret this!”
“I won’t! Gomawo oppa! I love you so much! Gomawo gomawo gomawo! I promise I won’t let you down! I promise!”
“I know you won’t.” He chuckled, and ruffled my hair. “Now go to sleep, okay? Goodnight and sweet dreams~” He gave me a quick peck on the forehead and left the room.

-------------

HELLO :D

As promised, here's the next chapter (: 

Okay IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - 

I'LL BE GOING OVERSEAS (japan) FROM TODAY TO 12TH DECEMBER, SO I CANNOT UPDATE D:

So i'll be on a hiatus for 10 days or so :/ reallyreally sorry guys! I promise to do a double update when I get back :D

VOTE FOR BEAST ON ALLKPOP.COM!
VOTE FOR YOSEOB ON EATYOURKIMCHI.COM!

VOTE FOR YOSEOB ON MNET STAR POLL AND CHARTS!

AND PLEASE COMMENT SO I CAN BE HAPPY WHEN I GET BACK KEKEKE :D