2 years later....

Kidnap my heart

 

Chapter nine:

[2 YEARS LATER…]

Your POV:

“Bye oppa! I’m heading off now!” I shouted across the hallway as I headed to the front door.

“The library again?” Woohyun oppa suddenly appeared behind me, causing me to jump. He chuckled, ruffling my hair.

“N…ne…the library!” I stuttered. “Bye oppa!” Then I quickly ran out of the door.

“Aishhh…this kid…” I could hear Woohyun oppa sigh.

 

Instead of heading to the library though, I headed towards a dance studio.

“Good morning, Ms. Park!” I greeted the receptionist with a sweet smile. As soon as she saw me, she beamed and gave me the keys to the empty practice room.
“Have fun! And the room isn’t booked today, so you can spend your whole day in there!”

“Jinjia?” I beamed. “Daebak! Kamsamida Ms. Park!” I grabbed the keys excitedly and sprinted up to the dance practice studio, nearly tripping onto the stairs on my way.

 

Two years ago, when I moved into the neighborhood, I’ve been coming to practice in the studio every afternoon, after work, without fail, spending hours dancing my heart out. I loved dancing. It was my hobby, and basically the only thing that I was good at. When I danced, I would forget about all my worries, and all my troubles. Not that I had much, with Woohyun oppa constantly spoiling me and protecting me. But still, I loved dancing. It made me feel so…free. It gave me my sense of identity. It made me feel so powerful.

Too bad oppa is so against it.

 

-FLASHBACK-

“Woohyun oppa! Look!” I pulled him to the room excitedly, and turned the music on. “I didn’t know I could dance! Why didn’t you tell me? Watch!” I started dancing to ‘Into the new world’ by SNSD.

Instead of clapping for me, or applauding me, like Woohyun oppa would normally do, he looked…angry…and shocked.

“O…oppa?” I approached him hesitantly. “Was it…good?”

“Listen, Eunmi.” Woohyun suddenly grabbed my hand roughly, and turned off the music. “You are NOT ALLOWED to dance again, do you hear me?”

“Why?”

“Don’t ask questions! I absolutely FORBID you to dance! Do you understand me?”

“But oppa…I like dancing! And I’m good at it!”
“I DON’T CARE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! JUST STAY THE HELL OUT OF DANCING, AND THAT’S FINAL!” Woohyun suddenly roared.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

But I couldn’t stay away from dancing. It was my passion. It was like telling me to stop breathing, or to stop living. Up till today, I have no idea why Woohyun oppa was so against me dancing, but I continued doing so anyway.

For the past two years, I’ve been giving him the same “alibi” - that I was at the library studying, when I had actually been coming to this studio to dance. So far, Woohyun oppa hadn’t suspected me yet. And I was planning to keep it this way.

I entered the familiar room which I loved, and basically spent half my life in. It was like my second home, where I did what I loved doing the most – dancing.

I switched on the television (yes, there’s a television in the room) and surfed youtube for new dances to learn.

BEASTOFFICIAL uploaded a new video

My eyes lit up after seeing this.

B2ST, or BEAST, was my all time favorite boy-band group. I loved them, and their songs, ever since I could remember. I fell in love with their album ‘Shock of the new era’ and I’ve been a B2UTY ever since.

It was a track called ‘Beautiful Night’. I played it.

It was a catchy, upbeat party song which I found extremely addictive. I even subconsciously tapped my feet to the beat.

“I’m yours~ Nobody~”

“AHHHHHHHH!” I immediately screamed, jumping up and down like a fangirl.

Yes, YANG YOSEOB, my ultimate bias from beast, was singing.

AND HE LOOKED UNBELIEVABLY ADORABLE! I LOVED HIS NEW ORANGE HAIR!

And his voice *swoons*

I didn’t know why, but when I first saw B2ST, I immediately made a connection with the main vocal, Yang Yoseob.

His voice…it really warmed my heart, and made me melt. It gave me the feeling of home. It was…special, as if I’ve heard it somewhere before.

And his smile…I couldn’t help falling for it. It was irresistible. Yang Yoseob was irresistible. And his aegyo was killer.

I immediately started to copy their dance moves for “Beautiful Night” – apparently the dance practice video had also been released. I followed Yoseob’s part, as usual.

After two hours or so, I was pretty much done. I practiced it a few more times to make it perfect, then I shut down the television and looked at the clock. It was about eight. I took a quick shower, then I packed my stuff and left the dance studio.

“Excuse me, miss!” I heard someone call me from behind. It was a middle-aged man in a business suit.

“I’m Mr. Hong, CEO of cube entertainment.” He smiled and shook my hand.

OH. MY. GOSH.

“Annyeonghasaeo, Mr. Hong!” I immediately bowed and greeted him, my heart pounding. “Is there anything I can do for you?”

“I happened to be passing by, and I couldn’t help noticing you dancing.” He said.

I immediately blushed.

“No need to be embarrassed!” Mr. Hong chuckled warmly. “I thought you were amazing! Your dance steps were extremely precise, and you’re bursting with energy and passion. You, my girl, were destined to be a dancer!”
“Kamsamida!” I said, bowing, trying to hide my immense excitement. Mr. Hong, CEO of CUBE ENTERTAINMENT, B2ST’S COMPANY, THOUGHT I WAS GOOD

“Which is why,” he continued. “I’m here to offer you an opportunity to be a dance instructor here at cube entertainment.”

WAIT.

WHAT?

I blinked, stunned, not daring to say a word.

He was offering me a JOB OPPORTUNITY?

At CUBE, to teach B2ST, 4MINUTE, BTOB, APINK and G.NA?

I couldn’t believe it.

This is just a dream, right?

I pinched myself, and ended up yelping.

Mr. Hong chuckled, and ruffled my hair.

“This isn’t a dream. I really think you have potential to become a dance instructor for cube?”

“JINJIA?” I beamed. “REALLY REALLY REALLY?”

“Really!” He confirmed. “But of course, you’ll have to audition. Auditions are in two weeks’ time, so please prepare something that will wow the judges! Here’s the details for the auditions, and here’s the form you will have to fill in. Here’s my business card too! Contact me as soon as possible if you are interested! I hope to see you there!”

“Thank you so much!” I bowed, beaming. I couldn’t believe my luck.

Now I could dance all day, AND GET PAID FOR IT?

It was the PERFECT job for me.

I couldn’t wait to share the good news with Woohyun oppa!

--------

HELLO ALL MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS :DDDD

Firstly, i am SO SO SO SORRY I didn't update, although I promised many of you guys in the comments >,< I stayed over at my cousin's house last night but forgot to bring my computer, so I couldn't update D: I am SO SO SORRY. I promise this won't happen again aishhh >.< 

Anyway, to make it up to you, I'LL DEFINITELY UPDATE ON SUNDAY. PROMISEPROMISEPROMISE OKAYYY :DDDDD

Hope you liked this chapter :DD Inyeong (or Eunmi) got spotted to be a dance instructor at CUBE! Should she accept it :D do you think she can pass the auditions? Will the two ever meet again :O

Stay tuned :D

Oh and bytheway...

VOTE FOR YOSEOB ON...

1) Eatyourkimchi.com so simon and martina can review it for KPOP music mondays :D here's the link! http://www.eatyourkimchi.com/kpopcharts/yoseop-yang-caffeine/

2) Mnet! Yoseob VS sunggyu on who's solo debut was better! http://global.mnet.com/star/poll/vote.m?poll_seq=39

THANKYOUSOMUCH AND I'M REALLY SORRY D:

PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME THE SILENT TREATMENT THIS WEEK AND COMMENT kekeke :DDDD LOVE YOU GUYS, AS USUAL!