009

The Vampire Masters

Within minutes, Suho was right by Kris's side. 

"I came as soon as possible," Suho said. Then he looked at where they were. He furrowed his eyebrows, "Why are you here?"

"I needed to escape." Kris responded.

"To your parent's house?" Suho questioned.

Kris shook his head, "They called-"

"Kris!" A woman called in a cheery voice.

Kris and Suho turned to the voice and saw. A flawless pale woman, in a dark red night Victorian gown that covered her feet. She was on top of the stares making her way down. 

"Mother, I believe it's the 21st century, you're dressed like you're in the 4th." Kris blandly said.

"I know, son. Just a little role-playing for your father." Kris mother replied.

Suho and Kris both hid their face making sure to not show their disgusted expressions. 

"Ah Suho! You're here, too." The mother said. 

Suho politely smiled, "Hello Mrs. Wu." 

"Why did you call me? What do you want?" Kris demanded.

Mrs. Wu sighed, "Fine. Why is she at your manor? You know bringing her into this world was dangerous enough."

"If I didn't do anything, then she would be dead already. You know I can't let her die. She's important to me!" Kris said rather harshly. 

Mrs. Wu stared at her son for a while, tapping her finger on her long slender arm. She can see the concern of emotions written on his face. "Fine, whatever. But she is your responsibility. Don't come to me for help." 

Kris nodded, "I know. Is that all?"

"No. Tonight, I'm having a party for all the great associates of the world. It's going to be quite marvelous. Everyone will be there and I'm expecting you too, Kris, to be there with the other masters. It's an important party." Mrs. Wu explained.

The day after a full moon... Suho thought. 

"What about Naeun?" Kris asked.

Mrs. Wu pursed her lips, "Just bring her. She's not going to be the only human at the party anyways."

Kris didn't quite believe his mother.

"Kris, it's an associate’s party not a vampire party." Mrs. Wu explained.

"Is that all?"

"Yes. You may leave now. I expect you to be there." 

"I will." Kris replied bother walking out the door.

Suho quickly bowed to Mrs. Wu and followed suit.

"Tell the others to get ready." Kris ordered then suddenly took flight.

-- 

Naeun's stomach growled again for nth time. She refused to leave her room. 

She continued to stare out her window, until something flying towards the manor caught her eye. She kept her sight on the flying object. For one quick moment it looked at her. Her eyes widened and she quickly looked away, hiding behind the thick curtains. 

A few seconds later, she looked again and let out a gasp.

At her window, she saw Kris. He made a gesture, telling her to open the window. 

Naeun hesitated for a while, but something told her that she shouldn't get on his bad side. She slowly unlocked the window and opened it wide enough for Kris.

He swooped in, and quickly faced her, "Get ready, wear something nice."

Naeun stared at him blankly. 

"What?" 

Naeun snapped out of her thought and blinked quickly, "I don't have my stuff."

Kris moved to another door and opened it. Inside were her clothes unpacked and neatly arranged, "I picked it up a few days ago. Wear something appropriate for a party." 

"You picked up my stuff? What did my mother say?" Naeun frantically asked.

"She wasn't there," Kris replied.

Naeun felt disappointed, she wanted to see her so bad, "I want to go see her. I want her to take me away from here." 

Kris clenched his fist, the next second he was already in front of Naeun only inches apart.

She gulped as she stared at Kris and looked away.

His eyes glaring at her, "I told you before, you can't leave." 

"I-I-I want my mother to say that, not you," Naeun stuttered, not daring to meet his eyes. 

Kris backed off, "Fine, as soon as you get ready, I'll take you. Deal?" 

"Deal." Naeun said. Something told her, Kris can be trusted.

Kris nodded and left the room.

Naeun walked through the closet. It was quite a big walk-in closet. She could see her clothes neatly assorted. She looked through her dresses and found once dress she wore to her school's fall dance. http://www.myfashionten.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/cute_dresses_for_teens_teenagers_short_cheap_dress_2013_2014.jpg

She grabbed the dress and set it on her bed. She went to the bathroom but then a knock came from her door. She walked to her door and opened it slightly, "Yes?"

It was Suho.

"Oh Naeun, we're going to a party. Please wear an appropriate outfit for the occasion." Suho said.

Naeun nodded, "I know, thank you for telling me." 

Suho gave her a polite smile before leaving.

Naeun then quickly ran to the bathroom to wash up.

--

Kris waited downstairs near the entrance. All of the others were downstairs as well, looking incredibly handsome in their nice suits, nip and tuck. 

"What are we waiting for?" Kai asked annoyingly.

"Don't pretend you don't know." D.O coldly responded.

"Why does she have to come, she might get killed, wait, that's a good thing." Kai stated.

Luhan curled his fist, how he hated Kai for being a moody bastard. Before he could take action, Kris was already slamming him into the wall. He growled, "Shut up." 

Kai's eyes turned red.

Suho quickly separated them. 

Kris brushed off his shoulders, "Suho, take them to the party. I'll wait for Naeun." 

Suho nodded and told the others to follow him. 

Once they left, Kris's anger cooled down. He headed towards Naeun's room. He lightly knocked on the door.

After a few seconds Naeun opened it, revealing only a little of her face.

"Are you ready?" Kris asked.

Naeun nodded and opened the door revealing her finished look. 

Kris stared at her. He didn't think someone already beautiful could get even more beautiful, "You should bring a cover up, it's going to be cold." 

The hands behind her back came undone showing a black cardigan. 

Kris nodded lets go. 

They walked to the front entrance. Naeun was stunned by how big the door was. Kris opened it and revealed the dark night. 

Naeun walked out and felt the cold air. She quickly put on her cardigan on and hugged her body. 

Kris looked at her, "Hold onto me." 

"Huh?" Naeun looked confused.

Before she knew it, Kris hugged her tightly and they were off into the sky.

Naeun let out a scream and quickly wrapped her arms around Kris, tightly. She looked down quickly before getting frightened and buried her face into Kris.

Kris let out a small smile. The first smile in a long time.


Updated! :) Sorry late again.... aish i'll get better at this i promise! Believe in me :D ... I'm really bad at naming chapters... I might change them to just Chapter 1 and stuff like that lol 

And you guys saw Infinite's Destiny!! And Exo's drama mv!! And BTS's new mv and then tomorrow B.A.P omg this week is awesome!!! <3 <3 

Comment! i love comments <3 <3 

Thank You!! :') i love you all for staying faithful and not unsubbing  

image