019

The Vampire Masters

Kris entered Naeun's room. She was fast asleep. 

He crept closer to her until he was one side of the bed. He stared at her for a while. Then he touched her hand and shook it lightly, "Naeun, wake up." 

In an instant, Naeun opened her eyes. She blinked a few times, trying to take in her surroundings. She saw a dark figure, but it was hard to make out.

"Get ready, we have to go somewhere." It was Kris's voice. 

Before Naeun could see his face, he already disappeared. 

She rose from her bed and got ready.

It's been a while since she got out of the Manor, but she wasn't complaining. She slipped on a a pair of jeans and her grey converse. She then put on a black hoodie. 

She didn't bother messing with her hair and only ran her fingers through it. 

She made her way downstairs, to be greeted by Kris, Suho and Tao. 

She looked out the window and it was still dark. She then turned to them making what's-going-on face.

"We're going to see the oracle." Kris said.

"The oracle?" Naeun asked.

"Yes, the oracle tells us a prophecy of the future." Kris replied, "But first we're going to see what Tao can see." 

Tao stood beside Suho and looked intimidating. His eyes were daunting. 

"Come closer." Tao said and held his hand out. 

Naeun hesitated at first but grabbed a hold of his hand. 

They stood in front of each other.

Tao let out a nervous breath, "To be honest, I'm not that good at this, I can only see brief 30 second images of the future and it's only a certain event. It takes many years of practice to be as good as an oracle." 

"Just try your best," Suho said placing a comforting hand on Tao's shoulder. 

Tao nodded and closed his eyes. 

Naeun felt nothing as Tao was supposedly looking into the future. She studied his face, not knowing where else to look. 

After 30 seconds, Tao opened his eyes and let go of Naeun's hands. He blinked a few times taking in his surroundings.

"So what did you see?" Suho asked. 

His expression darkened. "I really couldn't tell but what I saw were... dead bodies everywhere. And they were here in the manor."

"Let's go." 

Within minutes Naeun was up in the air, holding on tightly to Kris. 

Her mind was occupied with so many thoughts, its been like this all the time. She was never able to just sit down and clear her mind. 

She shuffled around in Kris's arm.She was trying to think about the moment but it was hard.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Kris asked. 

"Um, I don't know."

"How do you don't know? Are you or are you not?" 

Naeun decided to change the subject, "Are we almost there?"  

"Yeah. " 

With that, they continued to soar in silence.

After a few more minutes, they reached a landing. 

Kris and Naeun stood infront of an old building cottage house that appeared to be in the middle of no where. 

Soon Suho and Tao had arrived. 

"Where are we?" Naeun asked staring at the house. Just looking at it gave her shivers. 

Kris made the first step, and the other two vampires followed. 

Naeun stood there for a few seconds until Tao's called her, "Come on." 

They stood infront of a wooden door that had many cravings of weird symbols and numbers. Kris knocked on the door.

In an instant and the door opened slightly, a lock was still attached from the inside. 

A woman who was quite young, maybe in her 30s appeared.  

"Oh what a lovely suprise! Its the Masters! How may I be to you service?" 

She unlocked the door and opened it wide enough for all four of them to enter. 

As Naeun entered, she could feel the stare that lady was giving her. 

"Mmm, must be her..." The lady mumbled.

"We're here to hear about the prophecy." Kris said.

The lady turned pale but quickly composed herself.

"Is it the time already?" The lady laughed nervously and gave a worried glance to Naeun and Kris. 

"Look, I need to know it. Now." Kris eyes darkened at the lady. 

She blinked her eyes nevously. She gestured towards a round wooden table that seemed to be plsce in the middle of her house. She sat in one the chair and motioned Naeun to sit across fron her.

Naeun slowly took a seat and faced her. She was exotically beautiful. She had dark skin, catlike eyes, pointed nose, long brown curly hair. Her fashion was quite exotic as well. She wore a long maxy skirt that had a bunch of banabas and a white flowly top that was way too big for her. She also wore a headband of many flowers that covered most of her head. 

The lady closed her eyes and held out her hand. 

Naeun hesitated whether she was suppose to reach out and hold it. 

She looked at Kris who nodded. 

Naeun reached out and grabbed her hand.

The lady closed her eyes and within a few seconds her eyes shot up. But the eyes were glowing.

"Two will arise

Very Similar yet very different

Don't be fooled

Both capable of destroying the world

However, while one of them rises the other will fall

The Beginning of it all." 

The lady came back to earth and stared at Naeun. 

Naeun stared back, two will arise? Two what? Shivers ran down her back as soon as Kris's hand touched the small of her back. 

"Come on, we need to leave." Kris said.

"Leaving so soon?" The lady said in a sinister voice.

"Yes." Kris grabbed Naeun's hand and jerked her towards the door. 

Then they flew off.