015

The Vampire Masters

Naeun once again awoke from a nightmare. Her heart was beating fast, she was sweating and feeling hot. She touched her necklace and held it in her hands. She's been having nightmare's ever since that party. 

She saw the ray of light radiating from her window. She got out of bed and walked into the bathroom.

There she stared at herself through the mirror. In an inatant she saw her dark brown eyes turn into bright gold orbs. She blinked and they were still gold. She blinked again and they turned back to her normal eye color.

After washing up, she returned to her bed and sat in the middle of it. For some reason, she started having a huge headache. She laid back down on the bed. She grabbed two pillows and mushed them together with her head in the middle, hoping this will make the pain go away. 

She groaned as she surrounded her head with pillows. It wasn't a good method, but all she wanted was get rid of this headache. It seemed to be getting worse. 

She threw the pillows on the floor and placed her head between her knees. She groaned louder. Then the raging headache was gone and all she was black. 

Naeun stood up from her bed, and blankly made her way towards the door. 

Naeun was awake but she had no control over her body, like someone else was controling her. 

She walked aimlessly. 

Kai noticed her passing by, ignored it for second until he realized the way she she was walking. It was unhuman like. Kai frowned and followed behind her quietly. 

Naeun continued to walk until she reached the front door. She paused, until a voice inside her head spoke, open it.

She opened it, sunlight poured in 

Kai grew alarmed, "Hey where do you think you're going?" He went infront of her.

Naeun continued to look straight ahead, "Get out of my way." She muttered. 

"As much as I want you to leave you, you can't." The sun shined against Kai's back, burning him. 

"I said, Get. Out. Of. MY. WAY!" She screeched and flung him out of the manor and into a tree. 

Naeun continued to walk in a trance. She was soon no where to be seen.

Kai groaned as the sun shining down on him made him weak. He couldn't get up.

The sun was burning him up, in a few moments he would die. 

Naeun's own soul fought with the controller until it was finally kicked out. She was back into her own body. She blinked a few times looking at where she was. 

She didn't know how she got there. She was confused. Then she heard a loud groan.

She ran towards it and found Kai, he looked like was about to go up in smokes. 

She ran towards, "Oh my goodness! Kai!" She grabbed his arm, getting him up. She dragged him into the manor. 

Kai toppled off her and onto the floor. He groaned and tried to recover himself. 

Naeun kneeled down beside him, "Are you alright? How did you get into the sun?" 

After a few minutes of recovering, he glared at Naeun, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?" 

Naeun flinched and backed away from Kai. 

Kai's eyes turned red, "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME OR SOMETHING!?!?" Soon in a quick motions he had her up against the wall. He was holding her by the neck. 

Naeun began to choke, her breaths beginning to clog up. She stared at Kai with fear. 

"I can kill you right here, right now." Kai growled into her ear. He sniffed her neck and started to bare his fangs. 

Naeun tried to pry Kai's hand off her neck, but failed. Tears were falling from her eyes. 

Kai fangs got closer to her neck. 

Then Naeun suddenly felt Kai being knocked away from her. She regained her breath and sank to the floor. She saw Kai being pushed up again the wall by another vampire, Luhan. 

Luhan, out of anger, began to throw punches at Kai. 

Soon the two vampires were battling. 

Naeun watched in fear, her tears blurring her vision. Her raging headache came back again. 

"STOP!" An enraged voice yelled. 

Kris was standing at the doorway with a pissed off face. 

The two vampires immediately stopped their quarrel and faced Kris.

"What is going on here?!?!" Kris yelled. He glanced at Naeun, her head was between her knees trying to make the headache go away.

He looked at the two vampires, "I'll deal with you two later."

He went up to Naeun, "Naeun? Are you ok?"

He placed a hand on her shoulder, "Naeun."

Naeun suddenly raised her head, giving off a blank stare ahead. She was once again being controlled.

Kris frowned. He knew immediately something was wrong and exactly what. 

"Move." Naeun said in a monotoned voice. 

"Naeun, wake up," Kris said and shook her shoulder. 

With one movement of her arms she flung him across the room. 

Luhan and Kai looked at each other in shock. They both ran to their leader to help him.

Kris refused help and looked at Naeun but she was no longer there. He stood up quickly, he search frantically for her, "Where is she? Where did she go?" 

His eyes diverted to the open door, "!" 

Luhan knew what was happening as well, he looked at Kris with a worried expression. 

It was beginning.