030

The Vampire Masters

"Come on, you can't kick me out, I practically lived here." Nayoung pouted at Kris.

Kris paced back and forth in his room. Suho and Xiumin were also in the room with him. They watched the growing tension between Nayoung and Kris.

"Why the hell are you here? Since you came back from the dead, you might as well live your life." Kris said and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Kris, may I remind you that you are also came back from the dead. It's the part of becoming a vampire." Nayoung replied and let her fingers play along the rims of Kris's desk.

"You changed." Kris commented as he watched her.

She scoffed, "Of course I changed. I died and came back to life in the underworld. And let me just say this," She turned to Suho and Xiumin, "Things are much more intensified. Anyways where's my little doppleganger? I would love to see her." She headed towards the door.

Before her hand reached the knob, Kris was in front of her, "You're not going near her."

Nayoung rolled her eyes, "Always so protective," Then she took a step closer to him. She was so close that she could feel his breath, "But don't be too protective, she might feel like she's suffocating." She went back to her original position, "I'm still going to see her." She attempted to make a run ofr it but Kris grabbed her arm before she could.

Kris grabbed her arm before she could, "No. Do no hurt her."

Nayoung scoffed once again, "Oh yeah, let's make sure no harm comes her way. It's best that she lives, isn't it? What makes you so sure that you will be able to save her? The only way she will be alive is if she turned by your little brother, but that would mean she would sired to him forever, she will not think of you, only him."

Within seconds, Nayoung was pinned against the wall by Kris. She smirked, "What's your big plan, Kris?"

 

Kai was annoyed by Nayoung's tactics. He indeed knew that Nayoung will rise again due to his deceased girlfriend's calling, but it was uncalled for that she would be a vampire and compel him. No one could compel and Vampire Master. Which makes it ten times harder to kill her. Kai's original plan: use his daughter to kill her.

He opened the fridge and grabbed one of blood bags. He gulped it down in one go.

"Kai, right?" A female voice said behind him.

Kai whisked around and came face to face to Nayoung, who was wearing tight leather pants, black leather jacket, knee high boots, and her hair was straight. He raised an eyebrow at her, "What's with the clothes? Aren't you suppose to be in Kris's office having a lover's quarrel?"

"He'll be down in a few. Now I want you to tell me where my little Doppelganger is." Nayoung said.

"Are you going to compel me again?" Kai asked and grabbed another blood bag from the fridge.

Kris came down and grabbed onto Nayoung's arm, "Where did you get the clothes?"

Nayoung shrugged, "Naeun has a nice taste in fashion."

Kris's eyes darkened, "You didn't touch her, right?"

Nayoung scoffed, "No, she wasn't even in the room, but I will find her. It's about time I introduce myself to her." Then, she sped away.

Kris groaned and followed after her.

 

Feeling uncomfortable with Nayoung in the house, Naeun wished to not be alone. She was seated in the library with the company of Baekhyun, "Why is she here?"

Baekhyun shrugged, "I don't know, but this is what the prophecy was talking about. You and Nayoung."

Naeun thought back to the prophecy and shivered, "I don't want to be here."

Baekhyun nodded, "I know, I'll take you Paris once this all blows over." He gave her a smile.

Naeun returned with a twitch of her lips.

Then the door to the library flew open, Nayoung stood in the doorway.

Naeun and Baekhyun jumped to their feet. Baekhyun went in front of Naeun blocking Nayoung.

Nayoung sighed and went further into the room, "Calm down Baekhyun, I just wanted to see my doppleganger."

Baekhyun did not bulge. He remained standing in front of Naeun.

"Really Baekhyun? It's me Nayoung, your best friend." Nayoung smiled.

Baekhyun frowned, "Looks like that friendship broke."

Nayoung's smiled vanished off her face and saw a glimpse of Naeun. "Huh, she's more fragile than I thought. No wonder you vampires are always protecting her." She stepped in front of Baekhyun and looked into his eyes, "Move."

Baekhyun stepped aside and looked to Naeun in an apologetic look.

Nayoung and Naeun stood face to face. Nayoung eyes Naeun up and down. She circled around her and observed every part of her, "I'm better looking, just saying."

Kris appeared in the door way with Xiumin and Suho behind him. He frowned at Baekhyun who simply stood by and watched. He stormed over and pulled Naeun towards him. He looked at Nayoung straight in the eye, "I want you to leave."

Nayoung smirked, "No, I like it better here. That reminds me, where's Luhan?"

Naeun looked to Nayoung in an alarmed look. There were so questions that needed to be answered.

"I bet he's just dying to see me." Nayoung was about to walk out the door when Luhan appeared infront of it.

Nayoung's eyes widened, "Luhan!" She was beyond happy and opened her arms to him. She wrapped her arms around him securely.

Luhan stood there and stared at Naeun who's expression was unreadable at the moment. However, seeing Kris hold Naeun's hand made Luhan burn with jealousy.

"I missed you so much." Nayoung said and pulled away. She looked at Luhan who had no interest in her. She followed his eyes who lead to Naeun. Nayoung soon felt jealousy well up within her. She turned back to Luhan, "Luhan. It's me Nayoung. The girl you love. It's me, not her." Her volume decreased with every word. An indication that she was hurt.

Luhan looked to Nayoung, he did not falter, "I do not love you."

Nayoung turned to Kris, "What about you? Do you love me?"

Kris looked at Naeun and then to Nayoung, "No. I don't."

Nayoung boiled in anger, "How? I was the one you fell in love with first. Both of you fell in love with me. I had both of you wrapped around my finger. What happen to 'I would do anything for you'? What happen to the 'I love you's!' "

"Did you ever say you loved to any of us?!" Luhan yelled. He was angry as well.

Nayoung glared at Naeun, "How nice is it to have both of these vampire worship at your alter? You don't even realize how much they love you, do you?"

"Answer the question!" Luhan yelled again.

"NO! I didn't love any of you. I played you both, all I want is power and I'm not going to give up until I have a dose of Naeun's blood." Nayoung roared, "I lost everything to this stupid curse, now that I am here, I will stop at nothing until I have the power I deserve!" Nayoung charged to Naeun.

Luhan who was quick on his feet snapped Nayoung's neck.

Nayoung's body limply fell to the ground.

"We need to lock her up before she wakes up." Luhan said.


 

this chapter was eh. I'll edit it later... Tbh some of my inspiration comes from The Vampire Diaries, but not everything. For example, Nayoung is kind of like Katherine, but I planned on having Nayoung way before I started watching the TVD. Nayoung's personality was just inspired by Katherine's personality. However the differences are obvious between this story and TVD. So if you think i'm plagiarizing you can just go. okay. But you don't watch the Vampire Diaries then you should! ugh I'm waiting for season 5 to come on Netflix! If you do watch it, whose your otp in the show? My opt is Klaus and Caroline(I love this pairing so much, you don't even know!)  and Stefan and Elena (yeah i don't ship Damon and Elena,)

ANYWAYS OMG RIP EUNB AND RISE :'(