029

The Vampire Masters

Kai continued to stay away from the party. His mind was still in a fuzzy state. He was about to turn around until he heard a snap come from the woods nearby.

He frowned and his eyes went into the direction of the sound.

He saw a figure within the move about, "Who's there?"

He saw movements. Fast movements happen within seconds. His eyes were quick and followed the sound until he finally found the intruder and grabbed it's neck.

"Naeun?" He looked at the figure in a confused manner. His grip around the figure's next loosened

The figure, indeed, greatly resemble Naeun, like the exact replica. However this person was wearing a different outfit, and wore a smirk that Naeun would never wear.

"You must Kai, one of the new Masters," She spoke. Her voice had a sultry feel to it.

Kai then gripped her next tighter, "Who are you?"

"Guess?" She raised her eyebrow in a playful manner.

After some thought, Kai finally came to realization who the Naeun-look-a-like was. He was about to open his mouth but the women beat him to it.

"Good, you do know who I am." She looked directly into his eyes." Now would you me to this party." She gave him stunning smile.

Kai blinked and nodded. He held out his arms.

She slipped her arm into his and they walked towards the mansion.

 

Naeun was standing near Lay and Luhan. Kris still hasn't returned from his talk with his mother. She wondered what could have possibly happened.

"Are you tired?" Luhan asked. He had been studying her all night.

Naeun shook her head, "I'm fine."

Luhan nodded and turned to Lay, "When will Mrs. Wu start her announcement?" He was getting impatient. The party was boring with nothing better to do than talk to vampires that Luhan did not like to associate himself with.

Lay shrugged, "Whatever it is, it must be important."

Then the main doors to the Wu manor opened. It revealed a couple.

Luhan could not see who it was until the couple stepped inside.

Luhan's, Lay's, and Naeun's eyes widened.

What they saw was, Kai and a beautiful woman that greatly resembled Naeun.

Naeun was the one who was most shocked. She continued to blink at the woman. She wondered if her eyes were playing tricks on her. Before she could study the features of the woman, she was whisked away.

Within seconds, she was in an empty dark room. She looked to the person that stole her away.

"Luhan," She stared at him with confused eyes. "Who was that? Why did she look exactly like me? What's going on?" Her questions came faster. She was overwhelmed. Now she wished she never new this world.

Luhan grabbed her steadily, "Calm down, I already contacted Suho about this."

"Suho? Why didn't you contact Kris?" Naeun asked.

"He'll tell Kris. Just stay calm, okay? For now, you need to be kept out of her sight." Luhan said.

"Will you stay here with me?" Naeun questioned as she looked into his eyes.

Luhan looked to her as well and nodded, "Yes." He locked the door and a nearby lamp. He made his way to the bed in the middle of the room. He motioned her to come.

She complied.

He placed a hand on her should and gently pushed her down to sit, "Sit here."

He went to the window and looked outside. He saw nothing strange.Then he received a mind message from Kris: What the hell is going on? Where is Naeun right now?

His tone was abrupt and urgent.

Luhan: She's with me, in the room on the second floor.

It took Kris a few minutes before she replied: Okay, make sure she's safe and out of sight.

 

Kris hurried to where the situation was taking place. He saw Kai standing next the woman in a daze. He stood next to Kai and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Kai."

Kai remained unmoved. Kris furrowed his eyes brows. His eyes traveled to the woman next to him. Yes, she looked exactly like Naeun.

He walked to her side, "Hello, I don't recall you being invited to this party?"

The woman turned to Kris and pouted, "Don't you know who I am?" 

Kris looked at her with a stoic face. He did not know who she was. She could be a shape shifter. 

The smirked, "You should always remember your first and only love, Kris honey."

Kris clenched his fist, "You're not Nayoung. Nayoung is dead. She died 1000 years ago."

The woman smirked, "True but once entering the underworld, you can come back to life, you just need to do one special task."

Kris looked at her, "You."

"It's me, Kris." She took his hand, "It's me, Nayoung."

Kris couldn't believe it. He didn't want to believe it. Why would she show up now? After 1000 years of missing her, she shows up now.

Nayoung went up to his ear, "We can be together forever now."

 

 


ok this chapter had a random appearance by NAYOUNG! If you remember she was mentioned in the beginning chapters. Okay to some of you, it just seems like i'm giving out random surprises, but I have a logical reasoning to all of this. I have a journal that filled with a load of notes. Everything is planned out on there. So trust me it's going places. I don't get to update much cuz school just started and it already got me dead. I'm a junior in high school guys! What grade are you guys in? Are you college or high school or middle school? Where are you from? Tell me I want to talk to some of you! LET'S BE FRIENDS!!! <3

Ask me questions about my story, I'll answer to best way I can! on ask.fm or tumblr!

http://ask.fm/tiffanylovesinfinite

http://xiuminsbigbooty.tumblr.com/

Also, read my new story. Please?

On the Run with Kim Jongin