025

The Vampire Masters


Kai walked in the hallways, on his way to meet the night air. Just as he was walking, Chanyeol was walking opposite of him. 

"Hey Chanyeol, do want to come hunting with me?" Kai asked.

"Ah can't I have to train Naeun today." Chanyeol said. 

Kai rolled his eyes, "Is it tiresome?" 

Chanyeol shook his head, "Not really, it's quite fun." 

Kai raised his eyebrow at the word 'Fun' 

"Well I better go now, see you later, Kai." Chanyeol bid his goodbye and walked passed the vampire in a rush. 

Kai's mood suddenly dropped. He shoved his hands in his pockets and continued walking the long hallway. 

"Kai." 

A soft voice called.

The voice seemed to be right next to his ear. Kai jerked his head to the right. He saw no one and nothing. He did the same to the left. There was still no one in sight. 

"You know I really hate it when you do this." Kai said as he closed his eyes momentarily. 

"Kai," The voice called again, this time it was louder. 

Kai opened his eyes and jumped back in astonishment. Before him, stood a translucent figure. 

"Yoonhee..." Kai whispered as he gazed at the figure.

Her eyes remained open and stared at him. Then Kai blinked and she vanished. 

He let out a heavy sigh. He placed his palm on his forehead, "Why am I remembering this now?"

 

25 years ago. 

Kai held tightly onto translucent figure's hand but this time the figure wasn't translucent anymore. It was an alive and human girl. Her name was Yoonhee. Kai's first and only love. He led her to the manor's garden. The moon shined brightly in the night sky. 

"Kai, I have to tell you something." Yoonhee said as they reached the tiny little pond. The moon reflected beautifully off the water. 

Kai wrapped his arms around her from behind, "What is it, love?" 

The girl smiled at the gesture. She grabbed his hands and directed him to face her. She looked into his eyes and smiled sweetly at him. 

Kai also smiled and encouraged her to continue.

Yoonhee gripped his hands tightly, "Kai... I'm pregnant." 

Kai's eyes grew with excitement and tightly wrapped his arms around her. Tears formed in his eyes. He going to be a father in all the years he's been living, "I can't believe this." 

He pulled away, "How many weeks has it been?"

"3 weeks." She said, she was happy that Kai was so excited.

 

Kai was no longer in the manor. He had teleported himself to New York. He stood in the shadows of the hospital building.

Only 1 month left. He gulped and crept inside the hospital. He made is way to the desk. 

The desk lady looked up at him and gently smiled at him, "Hello sir, what can I do for you today?" 

"I would like to see Hana Kim." Kai spoke in perfect English.  

The lady nodded and went back to her computer and typed away, "What is your relation to her. Boyfriend, friend, brother" 

Kai remained silent. I'm her father. 

"Sir?" The lady called again.

Kai came back and looked at her. 

"Relation?" 

"Friend." Kai said. 

"Okay, name?" 

"Kai." 

"Okay, one moment, sir." She picked the service phone. 

Kai looked around the hospital. The scent of blood invaded his nose. He became thirsty. 

"Sir?" 

Kai turned to her. 

"She's in room 423. That's the fourth floor, room 23." The lady handed him a paper. 

Kai took the paper without saying a word of thanks. 

He walked the cold white hallways. Just then a cart full of blood passed by him. He stopped in his tracks. His eyes followed the cart. With instant speed, Kai stole two packets of blood before continuing on. 

It didn't take him long before he stood in front of the door. Tears slowly formed into his eyes. His took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. 

He saw a weak body lay on the bed. 

The girl laying in bed weakly turned to face him. She grew alarmed, "W-who a-are you?"

Kai ignored her question and advanced towards her. 

Her hands reached the remote.

"I won't hurt you." Kai said. For the first time ever, he was face to face with his daughter.

Her hand stopped, "What do you want?" Her voice was ice cold.

"I have an offer." Kai said. He seated himself in the chair next to the bed,"Hana, do you know who your parents are?" 

"My mom died when I was born and my father... I don't know." She said and looked down to her fingers.

Kai gulped down his feelings, he couldn't suppress them now. 

"Do you know what you are?" He questioned.

The girl furrowed her eyebrows and wondered why this handsome guy was here in the first place, "I'm human." 

"Do you want to live?" Kai asked.

Hana remained silent for a few moments and answered a short and simple 'No.'

"If I told you who your parents were and told you that you would be able to see your father, would you still want to live?" 

"No. If my father is still alive, where is he? Where is he now?" The girl said, there was tension behind her voice.

Then, Kai saw her eyes turn red, his eye's widened. She had the same trait as him, "Your eyes." 

The girl looked at him, the anger was still present, "It happens, some say I'm possessed my Satan or something." 

"You're not possessed my Satan. Hana, I know who you really are and I can make you live again, forever." Kai said. 

The girl glared at Kai, "Who are you?" 

"I'm Kai. A Vampire Master." 

Hana moved away from him, her eyes turned into fear.

He heard a beeping sound accelerate. His eyes turned to the monitor and saw her heart rate beeping with speed.

She reached for the remote, but Kai already held it in his hands, "It's an offer." 

"Then what's the catch?" She said.

Kai crossed his arms across his chest, "You kill someone for me." 

 


I'm obsessed with NU'EST's new song Good Bye Bye... Lolz

​Do you guys know any good trailer shops? 

Thank you for reading!

Upvote and Comment! <3 

Thanks new upvoters! :)