001

The Vampire Masters

"Vampires have been running way before our times, they've been for at least 4000 years. However, 1000 years ago, it was said a war between the vampires and the underworld breached, causing all t he vampires to return to the underworld. Therefore vampires to not exist within our world right now. " The history lectured to his students.

Jung Naeun was resting her head on her chin as she half listened to the teacher's lecture. Yes, his lecture was interesting, but Naeun had other things in her mind. Like, when school will be over. 

"But I'm sure you all heard of the Vampire Masters, right?" The teacher lectured on again. 

Naeun sat up in her seat. Suddenly, she was interested. The topic of the Vampire Masters always intrigued her. 

"The group of 12 Vampires that supposedly have godly powers. I'm sure most of you has heard of them. Well since they're so secretive it's impossible to know whether they exist or don't. So, maybe we could have met a Vampire Master and wouldn't even know. Vampires are known to have a human form but don't be fooled." 

The bell rang just in time and many students filled the hallways with chatters.

Naeun closed her school locker with a slam, just to make sure it was closed. She waved to some of her fellow classmates as she walked down the hall. Her books were tucked tightly around her arms with her backpack hanging on one strap. She made her way to the school exit.

Once she opened the door, cool air hit her face. Winter was on its way for sure. She pulled herself closer together for warmth. She then stalked off her way towards the public library.

When she arrived at the library, she saw some of her other classmates. She greeted them as they greeted her. 

She shifted her books to one arm and got a hold of the door until another hand came from behind and opened the door wider than what she had done. When she looked up to thank the person, she almost choked on her words. A handsome figure was standing before her.

She blinked her way back to reality. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment. She politely nodded her head and quietly managed a thank you.

The handsome figure charmingly smiled, "You're welcome."

 

It has been two hours since Naeun arrived at the library. Her face was buried in a textbook as she studied. Her eyes rarely left the book, but she had a feeling someone was watching her.

She looked up at the clock hanging on the wall, 6:30. 

I should get home, before it gets dark. 

She quietly packed her belongings. She left her seat and turned around. She almost dropped her things as she saw the handsome figure from before staring straight at her.

She slowly walked off, avoiding the eyes that were staring at her. She gulped as she started to become scared. She walked out the library and started to make her way home.

The cloudy sky soon began to darken. A flash of lightning flashed and the rumbling of thunder could be heard. Naeun jumped, she absolutely hated thunder and lightning. Soon, she felt little droplets hit her face. She quickly ran to a nearby awning.

The rain began to fall harder and faster.

"It's raining... I like the rain." A male voice spoke.

When Naeun turned she gasped. It was the same handsome figure.

"Do you like the rain?" The male asked and turned to her. His eyes were pure black. There was a sense of creepiness to them that kept Naeun watchful.

Naeun didn't reply, she focused on his eyes. She remembered his eyes being brown and not pure black. She shook the thought away thinking that the dark sky affected it to make it look darker. 

"Do you?" He asked again.

"Um I... don't...know." She replied in a small voice.

The male smirked; his eyes seemed to darken more. "You don't know, huh?" 

Naeun slowly shook her head. She felt uncomfortable and unsafe. Her body tensed up, "Um, I have to go now." 

She turned her body and started moving.

Then a hand grabbed her wrist and forcefully pulled her.

She yelped. The male pulled her to a dark alley. He forcefully pushed her against the wall and pinned her to it.

His dark eyes penetrated her. He took in a deep breath and growled, "You blood smells good." He smiled revealing two sharp fangs.

Naeun's eyes widened as she stared at the fangs. She was terrified. A vampire was standing right in front of her, ready to kill. 

Naeun yelped and kicked the vampire. One of his arms went down. Naeun took the chance to make an escape.

She quickly ran, until two figures came out of nowhere. They advanced towards her.

She whirled around only to find two more and another. Soon she was surrounded. The first vampire that attacked her was now in front of her.

"Got ya." He smirked. He forcefully gripped her neck with one hand and pulled her closer.

She squealed, yelped, and struggled. But he was too strong.

HIs fang flared as they were only centimeters away. 

Naeun panicked and struggled some more. She closed her eyes shut not wanting to see anything.

Right when she felt his fangs on her neck, she felt him being pushed off of her.

She heard growls and things, bodies being thrown onto the ground.

"A Vampire Master." One of them said. Their voice sounded as if they were in shock. 

Naeun felt someone gently grabbing her hand and pulling her away. That was all she could remember before she out.


First chapter!! I hope it was ok :) Thanks for reading!