020

The Vampire Masters

Kai and Sehun were out hunting for the night. They managed to get a good meal.

"Are you going to bring it to the manor?" Sehun asked as he watched Kai kill the poor animal.

"No, let's just eat it here." Kai said and took a bite out of the animal. 

Sehun gulped, it was hard for him to have any intake on blood. It made him nauseous. "I'm not hungry." He reached inside his pocket.

"More for me." Kai said and continued to devour the animal. 

Sehun held a capsule in his hands. He opened and reached for a tiny tablet. He gulped it down. His hunger was satisfied.

A few moments passes until Kai had completely wiped off the animal's being. 

"You didn't save some for the others?" Sehun said. 

"The others rarely hunt, all they do is sit down, take those pills, and fonder over Naeun." Kai said as he wiped the blood from his lips, "When's the last time you tasted human?" 

"I don't know." Sehun only tasted human in one point of his life. That was when he needed to in order to become a full vampire. 

"Same. Man I need a taste of a human, it's been a while." Kai said leaning his back on a tree. 

Then they heard a whooshing sound come above the trees. A few moments later, Suho and Tao appeared before them. 

"Where were you guys?" Kai asked.

"The oracle," Suho replied, "Hunting?" 

Kai nodded, "what did the oracle say?" 

Suho's face tensed up. He looked around the forest cautiosly, "I'll tell at the manor, now we must get back." 

Suho and Tao then took off. Kai rolled his eyes, "I wonder what the oracle says this time." 

He stood up and dusted his pants, "Let's go."

"Kai." 

A pain surged through Kai's head. He rufflied his hair in fustration and groaned, "Leave me alone." 

"Kai? Are you okay?" Sehun asked.

After a few seconds, the pain left. "Let's just get going." 

 

All the Vampire Masters met in the living area of the Manor. 

"Where her highness?" Kai asked in a sarcastic tone.

"She's in the room." Kris replied. His stern eyes were looking more stressed than ever. 

11 eyes stared at him and waited for him to speak.

"What did the oracle say?" Sehun spoke first. 

Kris let out a heavy sigh and repeated the oracle.

"Two what?" Lay asked. 

"Two anything. It could be two worlds, two clans, two people... whatever is may be, we need to be cautious and protect Naeun." Suho said. 

The Vampire Masters nodded in understanding, while Kai was thinking of other things. 

Kris turned his body to Lay, "How's her healing lessons going?" 

Lay blinked, "Well, she's made great progress. I'm quite stunned at how fast she can heal herself just of one week of training." 

"That's good. Then she'll start her next lesson." Kris looked around. He was organizing his thoughts for Naeun's lessons. His eyes landed on Luhan, "Luhan, you will train her next. Make sure she fully grasp the power of telekenesis." 

Luhan nodded, "Yes, will do." He nervously clenched and unclenched his hands. He was excited to finally be able to be alone with Naeun. 

"After Luhan is, D.O, Tao, Baekhyun, Chen, Suho, Chanyeol, Sehun, Xiumin, and Kai. I will train her last. Make sure everything is done properly." Kris stated and started to make his way up the stairs. 

Then Kai opened his mouth, "Isn't most of this training stuff useless? She's not even a vampire, how can she fully grasp the powers if she doesn't acquire the main power?" 

Kris was about to speak, until Luhan beat him to it, "If you've been with her all those years, you would understand, that she does not need to be a vampire to be powerful. Becoming a vampire will only make her stronger. She's more powerful than all of us combined." 

Kris furrowed his eyebrows, he would have said the exact same thing. Luhan has been with him and her since the beginning. It only made sense to reply with that. But the way he said it, the way the emotion escaped his voice made Kris wonder about Luhan. Did Luhan have a special relationship with her in the past? Kris continued up the steps in wonder. 


ehh.... Finally updated after 2 months..... whoops, sorry to leave you guys hanging.... I hope this chapter didn't disappoint. I feel like this story is going to be very long, probably 100 chapters? or nah? it's already chapter 20 and hasn't happened yet (sorry for language) But trust me it's going somewhere in all this craziness. I have a notebook that has alot of notes all over the place for this story lol 

Anyways I have a poll. I know it's early into the story but I'm curious, Who do you want Naeun to be with? I have four vampire masters who seem to have "connections" with Naeun, lol wut. Please vote I'm curious hehe 

 

Thanks for reading! Please subscribe and upvote! :)