008

The Vampire Masters

For the rest of the day Naeun, stayed in the acquired room that was now hers. Not once did she come out. Not once did she take a peek out the door. Not once did she take one step out.

She sat in the middle of the king size bed, her head resting on her knees as she hugged them. Her cheeks were stained with tears.

After encountering Kai, she went back to the room and decided to stay there forever.

--

On the other hand, D.O was scolding at Kai, "You and your mood swings," he mumbled.

Kai raised an eyebrow, "Quit scolding me." He leaned up against a chair in Kris's office.

Apparently D.O told Kris that Kai was being an to Naeun.

"And why did you tell Kris?!?!" Kai blurted. Deep down Kai was afraid to face Kris and his wrath. "You could've just let this whole thing blow over!" 

"But when Kris sees Naeun crying and being locked up in the room, he will blame one of us, and I chose you to take the blame!" D.O. argued and glared at him.

"Kris and his forever longing love for this human," Kai snorted.

A breeze came, and Kris stood on the window sill glaring intensely at Kai.

Kai gulped but continued to stare back at Kris.

D.O. respectfully bowed and Kris nodded.

"What was D.O. telling me about Naeun?" Kris asked.

Kai rolled his eyes and soon they turned pitch black, "Look it's not my fault, the girl is deeply terrified of this place. It's her choice for locking herself in the room and not wanting to face anyone. She's devastated that she's not with the life she loves. By bringing her here, you brought her to world that she never knew existed. A terrifying world. Where she can no longer see the people she loves, the things she loves, the things that make her happy and where she can no longer be safe." Soon Kai no longer felt intimidated by Kris, he stepped up from the chair and faced him, "And it's your fault for bringing her."

Kris looked away from Kai, he remembered Ah Ri saying the same speech but this one seemed  to go down deeper. "Leave." 

Kai smirked, "I'm right." 

D.O. cautiously looked at Kai, hoping that Kris won't attack him and cause a fight. 

"LEAVE!" Kris roared.

D.O. led Kai out of Kris's office. Once he closed the door he flinched as he heard an object crash to the wall and shatter. "Kai, you went too far."

Kai snorted and glared at D.O. "I could have went further" He pushed pass D.O. and continued down the hall.

D.O. stared at him as walked down the hall. He shook his head and sighed.

--

Kris has been sitting in his office for the past hours. His head was lying on his desk. He had a huge migraine. He groaned loudly. 

He rarely had migraines and when he had migraines like this. It would only mean one thing... he was thirsty. 

"Suho..." He whispered.

In a few seconds, a knock came from his door. 

"Come in." Kris replied.

Suho opened the door and followed suit. "Yes, Kris?"

Kris put his hand to his head and rubbed it, "I have ... a ... migraine." His breathing became more rapid.

Suho raised an eyebrow, "Do you need a pill?"

Kris groaned, "No, but still give it to me." 

Suho sighed; he reached for his pocket and pulled out two tiny white circular tablets. He set them in front of Kris. "It's because she's here, you know that right?"

Kris pounded his fist on the table; he snatched the pills and gulped them down. He still wasn't calm though, instead his breathing quickened. He looked up at Suho.

Suho's expression changed.

Kris's eyes turned red in an instant, "Suho, I need to get out of here. Make sure Naeun keeps her windows closed. If she doesn't... I might attack her." 

Suho nodded and rushed out of Kris's office.

Kris opened his window and took a deep whip of air. He stood on his window sill, and turned his head to the right.

He then took flight.

--

Naeun has been staring outside her window for the longest time she's been in the room. She now sees the moonlight shining her dark room. 

A rapping came to her door. She turned her head towards the door, but she didn't get up to open it. She was hoping it wasn't another unfriendly vampire.

"It's Suho." 

Suho?

Naeun slowly stood up making her way to the door. Her hand gazed on top of the door knob and then she slowly turned it. 

Through crack she met eyes with Suho. 

He politely smiled, "May I come in?" 

Naeun nodded and opened the door wider. 

Suho's eyes shifted towards the window making sure it was closed. To his relief, it was. "It's late. Why don't you sleep?" 

Naeun sighed, "I've slept enough." 

"I see." 

Naeun looked out at the window again. She saw the full moon shining again. "A full moon. That means there must be werewolves out there, right?"

Suho nodded, "Now that your know vampires exist, everything else also exist."

Naeun pouted, "Well isn't that just great..." 

"Yeah I know how you feel..." Suho said while looking at the moon.

Naeun turned to him, "Do you ever wish you were human?"

"All the time," Suho replied. "I hate this life. It's despicable. I can't do the things I always wanted to do."

"Well you are a vampire, don't you live forever?" Naeun questioned.

"Yes, but the things I always wanted to do, involved being in the sun. I love the outdoors. Being outside, feeling the sun shine on my face. I've forgotten that feeling now." Suho said.

Naeun couldn't help but feel bad for him, "I'm sorry." 

"It's alright; I always try to make do, like going out on cloudy days. I even have a garden." Suho said.

Naeun smiled, "I would really like to see it." 

"I promise to show you it myself." Suho smiled and held his pinky out.

Naeun smiled and crossed pinkies with Suho. It was ice cold. Naeun tried her best not to cause a reaction.

"May I ask you something?" Naeun spoke.

Suho nodded, "Go ahead."

"Since there are many stories about you guys, does that mean everything in those stories are true?" Naeun asked.

Suho raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"Um, like, in the stories I’ve heard, they say that the Vampire Masters are just a side group to another powerful vampire organization, is that true? Are there more vampires like you?" 

"Yes that is true, though we don't like associating with them. But don't believe everything you hear, like we blood out of every human being we see. We're able to control our thirst the best."

"What do you mean that you don't like to associate with the others?"

"By others we mean the Royal Pure Bloods."

"But-" 

"No more questions, you'll soon find out eventually, but now is not the time." Suho said.

Naeun nodded, "I understand, I'm sorry."

"It's fine," Suho looked out the window, "I think I should be going now. Get some more sleep Naeun. There's a long day ahead of you." He walked out closing the door behind him. 

"Suho. Come here, now." 


YAY I finally updated!!! I'm so sorry!! It's been like the first time I've updated in like 2 months... I'm sorry!!!! :'( Please forgive me! I will update more often! 

And sorry if this chapter wasn't the best :( 

I'll update soon! 

I promise!

I love you all!! <3 <3 

tumblr_mo9vf4sHfO1qfyovfo1_500.gif