017

The Vampire Masters

"You're so stupid." Kai whispered in a soft voice. He still held onto to her. Naeun didn't let go either. She continued to cry on his shoulder.

Kai complied and awkwardly put a hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her.

After a few moments of letting Naeun cry on his shoulder, he pushed her off of him, "Get off, I'm tired of your crying."

Kai stood up and brushed his shoulders. Naeun continued to sit on the floor, hugging her knees.

Kai glanced at her figure. He sighed, "Look, you're going to get over this. I know it's alot to take in, but you will, one way or another..." With that he left the room.

Kai walked into his room and sat on the edge of his bed. He ruffled his hair in fustration. She reminds me of you, everytime I look at her, I think if you. 

"Kai." A gentle voice spoke.

Kai grabbed his head, a headache was taking over.

"Kai. Look at me." 

"No. I don't want to look at you. Go away." Kai growled.

"Kai." 

Kai grabbed his pillow in fustration and threw it. In that brief moment, he saw her face before she disappeared. 

The headache was growing bigger. 

Kai grabbed his leather jacket and soon teleported somewhere far away from the manor. 

He stood in the city that never sleeps, New York. Lights everywhere, people everywhere, fresh blood everywhere. His eyes turned red.

A car honked. Kai was standing in the middle of the road. He turned to face the driver.

The driver stopped honking and just stared at Kai's read eyes. With a blink of an eye, Kai was gone.

Kai was walking down a dark ally. He knew where he was going. He walks down these streets to see the one and only, his daughter. 

He saw her lock the door to her apartment before heading off. She was growing paler, skinnier, and weaker. She resembled her mother so much as well as himself.

He followed her suit. Making sure no one dared to touch her. 

He followed her all the way to the hospital. Kai's heart ached. 

She slowly made her way up the steps and entered the hospital. Kai followed behind her. He sat in the waiting room a good distance away from her.

Once she was called in, Kai teleported into the empty room next to hers and listened to the conversation.

"Hana, how are you feeling?" The doctor asked.

There was no reply. 

"Did you take your medication?" 

Once again, silence.

Kai chest started to ache. His eyes were watering up. 

"The results came in."

More tears were forming in his eyes. 

"I'm so sorry, Hana."

The tears poured out.

"You have bone cancer. And it appears that the disease has spread to most of your body. It will be quite difficult in trying to fight it off." The doctor said.

"I don't care. Just tell me when I'm going to die." This was the first thing that escaped .

Kai dropped to the floor. He couldn't endure the pain any longer. 

If only he was there for her. If only he was there to raise her. If only he was in her life, she wouldn't want to die so eagerly.

"2 months." 

Out of fustration, Kai grabbed the bed and flipped it over. Causing a ruckus. 

The door opened, but Kai was already gone.

He was once again back in the manor. He fell to the floor. Tear uncontrollably kept falling. "Why did you die? You weren't suppose to die?!?!" 

"Kai." It the same gentle voice. "If I didn't die, our daughter would have died. Her life is more important that mine." 

Kai looked up with blurred eyes. He saw her figure. She was pale as ever. Even in ghost form she was still beautiful. 

"Yoonhee." Kai whispered and reached out for her.

Then disappeared. 

Kai leaned his head back against the wall and continued to cry.


hehe Yoonhee... lol from my other story A Hand To Hold XP 

And I think I'll just number off my chapters instead of naming them, because i can no longer think of names...lol

So Sorry for not updating!

But HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! <3