026

The Vampire Masters

The night was engulfed by the moonlight. In secluded areas, the only sound that could be heard were the rustling of the branches, and the movement of animals. This is where Naeun laid.  

She does not recall how she got there. She found herself laying on the cool ground in a deep sleep. Was this sleep walking? Or was it that other thing? 

As she rose to her feet, the cold air began to take over. She shivered and tried to cover herself but she was only wearing a thin sweater and pants. 

She looked around, the only thing she saw were trees. She needed to go back to the manor. Fear washed her. She looked around frantically.  

Then she heard a branch snap in the distance. Her heart rate sped. She dared not to make any noise even if it happened to be one of the vampire masters. She crept to the nearest tree and crouch to her knees. She hugged them tight. 

Soon she heard footsteps. With each advancing step, grew a louder heartbeat. 

Naeun covered with her hand trying not to make any sound. 

"Naeun?" A voice so familiar spoke. 

Naeun's eyes grew. She looked up and her breath was taken away, "Yoongi..." 

She stood up and walked closer to him.

"Naeun!" The boy pulled her into a tight hug and let out a relieved sigh.

Naeun was shocked to find her friend out in the middle of the woods. She wondered if he was real or not, "Is this real?" 

Yoongi pulled away and examined her body, checking to see if she was hurt in any way, "Are you hurt?" 

"No..." She stared at him. It's been months since she seen him, he didn't look any different as he did before. Except, his hair was longer."I'm not dreaming, am I?" 

"What are talking about? What the hell are you doing here? " He interrogated. 

Naeun could only blink. 

Yoongi wrapped one arm around her shoulders, "Come on, lets go to my cabin." 

As soon as they started walking, she stopped, "Wait!" She pulled away from him, "I need to get back." She started walking away. Dream or not, it's best that she return to the manor. 

"Naeun." The boy went after her and it didn't take long before he grabbed onto the girl's wrist, "Just come inside. It's not safe to be out here." 

His grip was so tight, she could not break away. Before she could go on, he was already dragging her down the woods.

It was silent, after 5 minutes of walking they reached a secluded wood cabin. Naeun remembered coming here for summer break to hang out. She began to believe that this was real. 

They entered the warm cabin. She met the eyes of two other all too familiar boys. 

"Naeun..." they raised from their seats and walked over to her.

"How the hell did you find her?" One of the boys said, who's name was Jungkook.

"In the woods," Yoongi called from the kitchen. 

The other boy, Jin, led her to the sofa. He reached for the blanket and wrapped it around her.  

"What were you doing in the woods?" Jin asked. 

"I-I -uh." That's all the Naeun could say. She had no clue of what happened.

Yoongi came back with a cup of hot tea and placed in on the coffee table in front of her. 

"We told you to get some firewood but you come with Naeun instead," Jungkook joked. 

Yoongi ignored and looked to Naeun with concern. 

"I should really get going." Naeun draped the blanket off her shoulders and rose. 

"No," Yoongi once again was holding her wrist. "It's night time, you need to stay here, just wait until the morning." 

"They're going to worry about me." She said.

 His eyes pierced into hers as if telling her 'not to leave'. It caused a shiver to run down her spine. His stares usually did. "Just stay here, I need to make a call to someone." He turned to Jungkook and Jin, "Make sure she stays here." He excused himself into another room. 

Jungkook and Jin stared at Naeun. 

"You changed. Your hair got longer." Jungkook randomly said. 

These were her friends yet she couldn't speak. 

Jin then took the blanket that she pushed away and placed them once again on her shoulders, "You're shivering." 

After a few moments of silence, Yoongi came out of the room. "Just stay here, Kris is coming to get you." 

Naeun's eyes widened, "You know Kris?" 

"Actually we all do," it was Jungkook who spoke.

Yoongi sat next to her, "He ordered us to protect you." 

"We're not what you think." Jungkook said.

Naeun let out a small chuckle, "Everything is not what it seems." 

They gave her a small smile in return.

"We're actually wolves." Yoongi said. 

Somehow Naeun was not fazed by it. She has seen enough weird things in her life to not react. She nodded in fascination. She was surprised that her closest friends were wolves but like she said before, everything is not what it seems. She learned from many past experiences. 

Ten minutes have passed, a bang on the door surprised them both. 

Yoongi stepped up and went to the door. He looked through the tiny peep hole, "It's Kris." 

Naeun stood up. She gulped. She was actually quite scared that Kris will yell at her. Taking the fact that he did bang on the door instead of lightly knocking, he must have been pretty upset. 

Yoongi opened the door. Before turning to Naeun, Kris's eyes looked tired and stressed. He gave Yoongi a nod before turning towards Naeun's direction. 

As soon as he saw her, he let a relieved sigh. He walked over to her in long strides, "I was so worried." 

"How long have I been gone?" Naeun asked. 

Kris furrowed his eyebrows, "Do you remember anything of what happened?" 

Naeun blankly stared at him. 

"Naeun, you've been gone for three days."

 

When arriving back to the manor, it had it's usually quiet serenity but it was obvious that tension was present. 

Kris left her without saying a word. 

As Naeun saw his back walking away, she saw him placing his palm on his forehead. He looked stressed, tired, and overwhelmed. 

Three days? What the hell happened?

She made her way to the kitchen and opened the fridge. All she saw were containers filled with blood. 

Curiosity sparked. How does blood taste like? 

However, she wondered no more and went back to her room. Once entering her room she felt a weird presence. Her window was open, the night wind made the curtains dance with the moonlight. 

She hugged herself as she crept towards the window. She looked out to the moon before shutting her window. However, at the corner of her eye she saw a shadow move about her room. 

She quickly turned around only to be faced with an empty room. 

With the windows closed, she felt chills run through her body.  

She let her hand run through her hair. She made a disgusted face as some of the oils from her hair seeped to her hands. She went to her bathroom to wash up.  

As soon as she opened the door, a cold hand grabbed her wrist and jerked her inside.  Before she could scream, the cold hand covered . The bathroom was dark. She couldn't see much of anything. 

A hot breath reached her ear, "Shh, it's me, Luhan."  

After calming herself, Luhan removed his hand. She turned to face him and gave him a confused look as to why he was in her bathroom. 

Before she could open , Luhan brought his index finger to his lips indicating to stay silent. 

Naeun only stared and wondered what was going on. 

Luhan placed his cold hands on her shoulder and led her back and away from the door. They quietly and slowly until they reached the shower door. 

Luhan opened the door and both of them went inside the cramped shower. 

"What's going on?" Naeun whispered as quietly as she could. 

"Someone is in your room, I can smell it." Luhan whispered back. He sent a mind message to Suho. 

Naeun's heart accelerated. She could feel a presence but just thought it was her imagination. Her breath hitched as Luhan came close to her. 

It was cramped and not very comfortable. There was no light, so it was hard to make out Luhan's expressions. 

"I'm going to go check-" Luhan's hand was placed at the handle.

Before Luhan could finish, she grabbed his arm and shook her head, "Don't leave me alone." 

With that, Luhan stayed.

Minutes of silence passes by, until a knock came on the bathroom door. Naeun tensed. 

Luhan placed his hand on the knob of the shower door, "It's Suho." 

He walked out and Naeun followed closely behind. They reached the door, Luhan slowly turned the knob. Once he saw Suho's face, he opened it wider. 

Suho gave both them a confused look, "No one is here." 

Luhan quickly walked out of the room. He searched all he could. He looked under the bed, in the closet, behind the curtains, everywhere. He looked angry, "No, there was someone here, don't you smell it?" 

Suho sniffed the air, "I thought that Naeun," 

"No, it's different. Something is not right." 

 


Guys I got a trailer! Look Look!  

Thank you Forbidden dreamers!

 

Guys I almost have 500 subscribers on this story! 

Thank you for reading! 

Comment and upvote! <3 

thanks upvoters

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And guys read my one shot THE SOUL WHO TRAVELS