022

The Vampire Masters

Naeun thought back to her kiss with Luhan. It replayed in her mind for days. She hasn't seen him since. He was still suppose to help her. For now she was only practicing by herself, which wasn't much help. 

She hopped off the bed but suddenly felt her stomach cramp up. She rolled her eyes. Great. That time of the month again.

She went to the drawer and opened it. She gasps, there were no pads or tampons left. She mentally panicked.

Then a knock came to her door. She let out a heavy sigh and walked to the door. She opened it, revealing Kris. She was quite suprised, "Yes?"

"I'm here to see your progress." Kris said and blankly stared at her.

"Oh, um, okay..." Naeun awkwardly hid behind the door. Should she tell him she needed female supplies? It is an emergency, "Um."

Kris raised an eyebrow at her, "Well, aren't you going to let me in?"

"I need something..." Naeun whispered.

"Well what do you need?" Kris pierced a glare at her.

Naeun looked away and felt heat come to her cheeks, aish if it Baekhyun it would have been easier to tell.I don't need to say anything! He could just read my mind and save the embarrassment. ugh. 

"I need... tampons and pads," She whispered. 

Kris awkwardly backed away from the door and rubbed the back of his neck. He mentally slapped himself for not thinking about her female needs. He cleared his throat, "I will go to the store and get you some. Anything else?" 

Naeun thought for a while, "Mm, no." She smiled brightly at Kris, "Thank you!"

Kris nodded, "Once I'm back I will evaluate your progress." With that he left.

She shut the door and groaned. She was not looking forward for evluation. She barely knew telekinesis. She went back to her bed and plopped down on it.

 

Luckily, the sun was not out today. Kris made his way into a local supermarket. He looked down the ailse trying to find the 'women needs' section. He mouth fell open at the rows of female needs, which one is he suppose to chose? This was the first time he ever did this. 

He sent a mind message to Suho: I need your help. 

He continued to look at the ailse in confusion. 

Suho came in a few minutes later, "I came as soon as i cou-" He turned to the rows of women needs and chuckled. "I thought it was something important." 

"This is important, I don't know what the hell to chose!" Kris barked. 

"Yah, lower your voice, this is a public place." Suho said.

"Just help me." Kris growled in low voice. 

Suho put his hands up, "Okay, okay." he stared at the row of products and gaped at it.

Kris gave Suho an annoyed look, "You don't know, do you?"

Suho cleared his throat and grabbed a random pack of pads. He looked at the pack and then compared the others. Confusion was written on his face. "Why are there so many kinds? Which one does she use?" 

"I thought you would know." Kris said and snatched the pack from him.

"Well, D.O and Baekhyun are the ones who go shopping for her needs, ask one of them." Suho suggested.

Kris sent a mind message to D.O: What type of tampons and pads do I get?

D.O replied a few seconds later: I dunno. 

Kris rolled his eyes and sent the same message to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: The green bag...? I think. 

Kris looked at the row and saw a dozen of green bags. He groaned. He pinched the bridge of his nose.

Baekhyun sent a mind message: Should I ask her? 

Kris: YES! DO IT NOW! 

Suho was comparing one pack to the other. Kris thought he looked pretty stupid right then and there. Suho's eyebrows were knit together and he looked so concentrated. 

Baekhyun soon replied back: It was 'always' it's suppose to be nighttime and tampax tampons, the colorful ones in a black box. 

Kris spotted them and grabbed a bunch because he was never going to do this again. 

"I think we should get some snacks for her too. I heard girls get pretty hungry when they're on their period and a little moody. We better be prepared." Suho suggested and went to the snack ailse. 

"Make it quick I want to leave as quickly as possible." Kris said and followed. 

 

"Hmm what type of ice cream do you think Naeun likes?" Suho said and looked at the many flavored ice cream cartons infront of him.

They've been in the store for an 1 hour and Kris was getting irritated. "I. Don't. Know." 

To be honest they looked like a gay couple shopping for groceries. For one thing, Suho was amazed by the things inside the store and looked like an excited girlfriend. While Kris was the unamused boyfriend. (wut.)

"Hmm, maybe she like strawberry, or chocolate.... oooh is that cookies n creme, I wonder how that taste like? Maybe mint chocolate?" He held the carton to Kris face. 

Kris let out a heavy sigh and tried to calm himself from exploding. 

"I think she'll like strawberry... but maybe vanilla..." 

Kris had about enough and snatch two cartons of ice cream and threw them in the cart, "We're leaving. I had enough of this place." He grabbed Suho's hood and pulled him along.

I'm never going shopping and I'm never going shopping with him ever again, Kris thought.


Double update, wut! I'm going to make a Vampire Type chart.... To better explain the vampire species hehe

ot12 poll