002

The Vampire Masters

Naeun slowly opened her eyes. She couldn't see anything but darkness. She thought her eyes weren't even open at first. She blinked trying to adjust her eyes to the darkness. She looked around her and found herself lying on a bed. She slowly raised herself up.

She ran her hand through her hair. This wasn't her room, nor her mother's. Her heart began to accelerate.

Then she heard the door open. Light streamed in, and she could see a figure emerging from the door. 

The lights came on. She closed her eyes and slowly adjusted to lit room. She could see it more clearly. A nicely furnished room with elegant Victorian furniture, that was very spacious. 

She turned her head to the door. The figure was a man, a young man. He walked closer to her. "Ah you're awake, how was your sleep?" 

She could see his features clearly now. Handsome, beautiful features. His flawless skin and pale face. A warm beautiful smile. 

A little memory occurred, it was the same male from last night, the one that saved her. It could this possibly be a dream?

"Um, i-i-it was o-ok- where am I?" She asked. She was on guard due to another beautiful creature attack her the night before. For she could know, he was working with the past man.

"Well, you're at the Wu Manor." Replied the male. 

"Why am I here?" She questioned as she stared at him.

He gulped and looked away from her, "Well, last night, you were attacked by ... vampires."

So it was real, she wasn't dreaming at all.

"Luckily I saved you," He smiled at her, then his smile faded, "But I can't let you leave."

Naeun blinked at him. 

"You see, last night, you encountered a vampire attack, you also encountered a Vampire Master." He said.

Naeun has recalled to the lecture from yesterday. They suppose to be scary stories that people would tell on Halloween. Those stories scared her when she was little but as she grew up she only thought of them as a figure who someone made up.

"A Vampire Master?" She whispered, "They're not real."

"Are you sure? Suho asked looking deeply into her eyes. He slowly pulled up his sleeves revealing a mark on his arm.

Naeun's eyes widened. Marks. They had marks on their arms that distinguished them. A mark that speaks their master power. Horror took over her. She was face to face with a Vampire Master.

"And once you encountered a Vampire Master I cannot let you leave. You are to stay here until further accommodation. I am deeply sorry." His eyes turned away from her. 

Naeun looked at him in disbelief. What about her mom? What will she do without her? What about school? What about her life? She had to get out of here.

She acted fast. She quickly threw off the blankets and darted for the door.

But soon he was right in front of her, "I'm so sorry. You cannot leave. Please come, you have to see Kris." He rested both hands on her shoulder and led her out of the room. 

She saw an elongated hallway. He hurriedly walked her down the halls of many twist and turns and stair walking.

They finally reached a door. Nothing different from the rest except it had a dragon imprinted on the wood. 

He lightly knocked on the door, "Kris, she's here." 

Naeun's heart started pounding, growing from anticipation. She wondered if this 'Kris' was just as handsome as the guy next to her. What was his name?

The door swooped open, a tall, lean, handsome figure stood there. Penetrating eyes. 

Naeun stared at him for a while.

"Thank you, Suho." The figure spoke. His voice was deep. 

Suho nodded. He then pivoted and walked away.

Naeun watched him leave. Suho...

"Come in." Kris spoke.

Naeun gulped and followed Kris into the room. He gently shut the door. 

Naeun looked around the big room until she saw a ball of fire heading right towards her. 

Her eyes grew and she ducked. She turned around wondering if the ball of fire hit Kris. She found the ball of fire resting on his shoulder. She squint her eyes and found that it wasn't just a ball of fire ... but a dragon on fire.

She blinked trying to see if her eyes were playing tricks on her. Then a hand held out to her.

"It's just my dragon," Kris said.

Naeun took his hand and flinched at his cold touch.

He hoisted her up. He led her to a sofa chair. 

She sat down and Kris sat across from her. She gulped down her saliva.

"Since I can't let you leave. You will not make any attempt to leave the manor. If you do, you're not safe."

"But what about my mom-" Naeun spoke but was cut off by Kris.

"Do not worry about your mom, I will personally visit her today and speak about your situation. I will also make sure no harm comes to your mother." 

Naeun looked away from him, should she trust him? "Why should I trust you?"

Kris looked straight at her in the eye, "Because, you have to. Now leave. Go." 

Naeun sat there for a little while.

"Go!" Kris barked.

Naeun flinched and quickly sat up. She hurried to the door and closed it behind her.

Kris let out a heavy sigh and stared at the door. You have to trust me, Naeun...


Suho's introduction :) and Kris's ^_^ 

tumblr_mdickrw9C51qlpecuo1_250.gif     

tumblr_mdi7sxHCxe1qbgpp5o1_500.gif

.

.

.

.

.

tumblr_mdi6tekfJw1rrigpho1_400.gif 

Kris and his son Ace :) 

Thanks for reading!!! :D