007

The Vampire Masters

Naeun jumped back in surprise. She turned her head towards the voice. A tall lean figure was leaning against the wall, his eyes piercing through Naeun's soul. 

"Startled, I see." The figure walked closer to the couch Naeun was sitting on.

Naeun suddenly felt panicked. 

The male smirked once he got to the couch and sat down next to her, "Whatcha watchin?" 

Naeun remained silent as she continued to stare at him. Yes, he was handsome. His eyes were gold. She never had seen a guy with gold eyes before.

Then her stomach growled again.

The male smirked once again. Then, he suddenly vanished into thin air.

Naeun's mouth gaped open and frantically looked around, wondering where he could have gone.

"Boo."

Naeun gasped and turned around, only to be greeted by the gold-eyed male.

Now in his hand was an apple, he tossed it up and caught it with his hands. "Catch."

The apple flew towards her and Naeun caught it. She examined the bright red fruit. To her it looked absolutely delicious. Once again the stomach growled, begging for the apple.

"Snow white ate a juicy red apple, and guess what happened to her?" The male spoke, knocking Naeun's thought of the apple.

Naeun remained silent, but she knew the answer, she got poisoned.

"A prince came to her rescue, now she lives happily with her prince, so by eating that apple a prince will save you from this disturbing manor but you'll fall into a coma, and that means you won't be any trouble to us because you are trouble to us," His expression darkened.

Naeun could see his gold eyes becoming dark, almost charcoal black. 

In an instant, Naeun's guard was on full patrol, heart pounding, eyes alert. 

The male vanished again.

"You are nothing but trouble." 

Naeun whirled around and caught her breath. The male was standing very close to her. His black eyes glared at her. 

"I hate you." He snarled showing his sharp fangs and then vanished. 

Naeun waited a few moments hoping he wouldn't come back.

"Naeun-"

Naeun gasped and turned around to the voice.

D.O. stood near the kitchen entrance holding a spatula with a startled look on his face. 

Naeun calmed down a little, "I'm sorry, what did you need to say?"

D.O. blinked and shook his head a little, "Oh, uh I made a little appetizer."

"Oh." Naeun got up from the couch and walked in the kitchen, it smelled delightful and she couldn't wait to eat.

On the kitchen counter she saw a neatly arranged dish. She sat and stared down at the delicious looking food. She placed the apple in her hand on the counter

"Go on, eat." D.O. smiled encouragingly.

Naeun smiled back in response and took the first bite. She felt as if she was in heaven. She took another bite and her stomach began to be satisfied.

D.O. smiled and did a little cheer, happy that she liked it. Then his eyes gazed towards the bright red apple. He frowned, where did she get that?

He looked back to his bag of groceries; he didn’t remember getting any apples, especially ones as big and red as that one. 

Hmm... D.O. then continued on with his cooking.

After Naeun finished her appetizer, she watched D.O. cook. She wanted to get the eye-changed male out of her mind.

She found him amusing to watch, as he would sometimes hum a sweet melody and moved his body to his humming. 

D.O. was humming a nice melody; he bobbed his head and tapped his foot. He was totally unaware that Naeun was watching him.

Soon his humming turned into words. The words were from Michael Jackson's Bad.

D.O. then started to dance like Michael Jackson or made an effort to dance like him.

Naeun couldn't help it and giggled.

D.O. stopped and turned around; Naeun was giggling and has been watching him. He was embarrassed. Once again if he was alive, his face would've been as red as that apple.

"I-I-I though y-you left." D.O. stuttered.

Naeun showed a warm smile and shook her head, "I'm sorry, i was just ... scared of being alone."

"Wait, where did you get that apple?" D.O. asked suddenly getting curious.

Naeun's eyes shifted towards the apple, "Oh um-"

"I gave her that apple." The voice came from behind Naeun.

The eye color changing male was leaning against the entrance.

Naeun froze and her heart started racing again due to fear.

D.O. saw Naeun's reaction and knew she encounter the person at the entrance. He became aware that the male said or did something to Naeun while he was cooking, and glared at him, "Kai, what did you do to Naeun?"

"Naeun? So that's her name," Kai stepped into the kitchen and was soon next to Naeun.

Naeun felt chills go down her back and shivered.

"Cold?" Kai asked and smirked, "It's always going to be cold in here."

"Kai, what did you do to her?" D.O. demanded.

Kai sighed, "I didn't do anything, look, all I told her was that she was trouble and, " he leaned closer to Naeun's ear, "that I hate her."

Naeun was terrified and inched herself further away from him.

D.O. pushed him away, "Stop, you're scaring her."

Kai rolled his eyes, "I'm not the only person scaring her, you're scaring her as well, and so is all of the others in the house. She's terrified; she does not want to be in a house full of vampires. No one does. She does not belong here." 

Naeun could feel tears’ burning up in her eyes. Kai was right, she was terrified of everything in this manor. 

"I know, but we must cope with it. It's Kris's order." D.O. said in a calming voice.

Kai snorted, "Kris and his royalness." Then he vanished.

"I'm sorry about... Kai, he's a little... moody." D.O. explained.

Naeun looked down at her fingers, she is beyond terrified.


Hey guyss I'm sorry again for updating super late.... 

I will update more often, I just been avoiding this site lately because I didn't have ideas formulated in my mind, but now I do :D 

But yeah been going through alot of stress and it even caused me to get hair loss :/ 

100+ subscribers <3 <3 

Thank you <3 I hope my loyal subscriber won't unsuscribe because I haven't been update lately please understand :)

I will update soon!!! Please wait!! 

tumblr_m8yrpzxOsI1ru8saco1_500.gif