NOT AN UPDATE....

The Vampire Masters

Hey guys I'm super sorry that I have neglected this story for the longest time, I have been wanting to update it but i just wasn't satisfied or proud of where it was going. I started this story when I was a freshman in high school and now I'm a sophomore in college. And my writing has grown and evolved so much since then. Rereading this story, I have learned that there are many plot holes, very cringe worthy writings, and an-all-over-the-place storyline. I wanted to edit my story. THERE AREN'T GOING TO BE MAJOR CHANGES to the main storyline. I wanted more flow to the storyline and main plot. I also wanted to have a stronger character development. I noticed in this story that character Naeun... i dont really know much about her personally. Or much of the characters for that matter. I'm 33 chapters into this story and I'm so ing confused on what I was trying to achieve in the main plot. This story was created by my very cliche high school reverse harem loving heart who loved the damsel in distress type of stories. Don't get me wrong, I love reverse harem stories and this story will continue to be one. But it's hella cliche and Naeun annoys the out of me cuz she is so plain omg. AND NAYOUNG LIKE WHO DF, WHERE SHE COME FROM!! (she'll still be in the story tho) The flow is super choppy. I cringe. 

Over the year I have collected quite of a lot of subscribers and I don't want to disappoint you guys with a terrible storyline. I understand that some of you may unsubscribe and that's fine. I understand. This process is going to be long, it may take me months or years... (hopefully not) to revamp this story. I just hope that you guys will stick me through it all :)

I wanted the story to be something that I am proud of and not something that I want to keep secretive because i didn't like it.

AGAIN! I'M GOING TO BE CHANGING THE FLOW SO THAT THE STORYLINE CONNECTS BETTER. There may be some storyline changes but they will not be major

 

Thank you :) 

<3