011

The Vampire Masters

"I wonder what's taking them so long? I've never seen this girl before." Xiumin said taking a sip from his punch of blood.

"That's because she hides in her room, all day and night," Kai said.

Suddenly, Kris - holding Naeun - gently landed on the ground in front of them. The both released each other, but Naeun's leg wobbled a little bit causing her to loose her balance. She grabbed Kris's arm for support.

Kris steadied her.

Luhan frowned at the sight, but he continued to stare at her. Beautiful as ever.

Kris looked back to the rest of the masters, "Were you waiting for us?"

"Yes," Suho replied, "Your parents are looking for you."

Kris nodded and gently pushed Naeun towards the other 11 extremely good looking men, "Watch her."

They nodded and Kris sauntered off. 

Naeun stared at the ground, feeling rather uncomfortable with 11 pairs of eyes staring at her.

Suho, feeling the awkwardness, cleared his throat, "Um, why don't we introduce ourselves to Naeun?"

"Count me out," Kai said as he glared at Naeun and walked away from them.

Naeun gulped and finally looked up at the ten remaining vampires. She dazzled by how all of them possessed such good looks. Naeun could only recognize, Suho, Baekhyun, D.O, and Chanyeol, the other six unfamiliar.

"You already know me, but my power is water," Suho introduced and smiled.

Naeun returned the smile and looked to the vampire next to him. It was Baekhyun.

Baekhyun gave her a gentle smile, "As you already know, my power is light."

Naeun nodded in remembrance, and mind reader.

Baekhyun chuckled and nodded.

Next, was Chanyeol, the one that almost drank her blood. This time he looked fine and not hungry. He gave her an awkward smile, "Hi I'm Chanyeol, my power is fire, and I'm sorry about last time."

"It's okay, I would like to forget it please," Naeun said.

Luhan continued to stare, her voice.

Next was the vampire with big eyes, D.O, "D.O here as you already know, and my power is shapeshifting." He gave her a cheeky smile.

"Hello, I'm Xiumin and my power is frost." Said the vampire with chubby cheeks.

Then the next vampire had bambi eyes that shined, "Luhan, power is telekinesis..."

Naeun was suprised at how straightforward he was, despite the fact that the rest were quite friendly. She also felt that he was endlessly staring at her.

"I am Sehun," A vampire said, knocking Naeun out of thoughts, "And my power is air, I'm also the youngest."

Naeun nodded, How old is the youngest?

Next was a vampire with panda eyes, "Hello, I'm Tao, time controller and I can see the past and future of anyone and anything, but I don't know what to call it..."

Naeun chuckled a little, "Um how about time traveler? Or Time teller?"

Tao nodded his head, "I like time traveler." He smiled at her.

"I'm Chen and my power is lightning." Chen said and moved his hand in a zig zag motion adding sound affects. 

Naeun waited for something to happen, but nothing did.

Xiumin smacked his head, "Stupid."

The last one smiled, and showed his deep dimple, "Hello, I'm Lay. My power is healing. So if you ever get hurt just look for me." He then winked at her.

"It was nice meeting you all," Naeun smiled, feeling a little more welcomed now that she knew they were friendly, or at least somewhat friendly. The vampires nodded and started to socialize. Her thoughts then dragged onto to Kai. The thought of him brought shivers down her spine.

Suho who was still by her side noticed her shivers, "Are you cold?"

Naeun shook her head and gave him a reassuring smile. Her thoughts were then occupied with her mother.

Her words replaying inside her head. Her story. Her self. Everything was just overwhelming for Naeun to take.

Naeun's eyes then began to scan the large crowd. She saw everyone dressed in appropriate attire and everyone was breathtakingly beautiful to her eyes.

She leaned towards Suho, "Is everyone here a vampire?"

Suho chuckled and shook his head, "No, some are human, actually half the people here are human. It's party for very big associates of huge companies and corporations around the world."

Naeun then looked at the many varieties of people of race and nationality.

"Are you hungry?" Suho asked and lead her to the food table.

--

Kris headed for his parents but then someone blocked his way.

Kris rolled his eyes, "What do you want, Minah?"

The girl smirked and grabbed Kris's tie. "I just wanted to know how my future husband is doing."

Kris slapped her hand away. "I don't have time for you." He walked passed her.

Minah who's furious, tried to keep up with him. "Where are you going?"

"It's none of your concern." Kris continued to walk.

Minah pouted cutely, "But oppa-"

Kris let out a heavy breath and stopped in his tracks, "Go bother Kai, I'm sure he'll want to play with you."

He gave Minah a glare before walking off.

Kris finally found his parents.

"Kris! There you are!" Mrs. Wu exclaimed.

Kris politely bowed to the guest his parents were talking to.

"Wah! He's really handsome!" The guest said, dazzled by his looks.

 Kris nodded and turned to his parents, "What do you need to tell me?"

Kris's father looked at him and leaned closer to him, "I feel that something bad is going to happen tonight. Just keep in eye out, especially for that girl. She's bringing all sorts of trouble."

"Don't worry the rest are already keeping an eye out." Kris assured.

"Not everyone is as they seem to be." Mr. Wu warned and gave Kris a hard look.

Kris nodded and stood by his father's side while keeping a watchful eye open.

--

Luhan continued to keep his eyes on Naeun, admiring her perfection in every way. He smiled whenever she would pout or blow a raspberry.

"Hyung."  A voice called, knocking Luhan from his thoughts.

"What!?" Luhan said obviously disturbed by his dongseng.

Sehun frowned at Luhan, "You've been staring at her for past hour, it's kinda creepy from this point of view."

Luhan glared at Sehun, Stupid Maknae, doesn't know how love feels like.

Luhan turned around, only realizing she wasn't in the same spot. He went into a panic. "Where did she go?!?!"

"Calm your pants," Sehun said and pointed in a direction, "She's with Suho Hyung, she probably just need to take bathroom break."

Luhan felt relieved, but began to follow Suho.

Sehun rolled his eyes and went to go mess with his other hyung, Tao.

--

Suho lead Naeun inside the mansion. She was in awe by the sight.

They then began to walk up the flight of stairs. They stopped at a door, Suho knocked to see if anyone was there.

Once they was no answer, Suho opened the door, he examined the room making sure nothing was there. He gestured Naeun to go in, "I'll be waiting outside."

Naeun nodded and closed the door behind her.

She stared at the huge bathroom in front of her. It was bigger than her rooftop house, that's for sure. Naeun search for the toilet.

Suho patiently waited outside until Kris called him. He nervously looked from the bathroom door to the stairs. Kris continued to call him. Then he lightly knocked on the door, "Naeun, I'll be right back. Do not go anywhere, ok?"

"Ok!" Naeun replied. She was done with her business, but she was looking at herself through the mirror. After looking she saw a window, she walked towards and stared out at the scenery.

Out of nowhere a palm slammed into the window making glass shatter everwhere.

Naeun jumped back in suprise. She stared at the window until a figure crawled into the bathroom.

A guy climbed in and stared at her, a smirk plastered on his face, "I've been looking everywhere for you." He whispered, sending shivers down Naeun's spine.

He was beautiful, with once again flawless white skin.

Naeun was terror and tried backing away. She darted for the door but he was too fast. He was standing only a few inches infront of her.

"Don't be scared, I'm going to take you somewhere." He whispered once again. And smiled showing two sharp fangs.

Naeun ran towards the window, willing to jump out if all means necessary.

But the Vampire grabbed her waist and with speed jumped out the window.

Naeun let out a scream.

--

Kai got enough of the party and decided to walk around. He strolled around the house and noticed a broken window coming from the second story.

He continued to look at the broken window before something jumped out. He then heard a scream from the falling figure or figures.

Kai looked closely and saw a red dress the same dress Naeun was wearing. "."

Kai sighed and closed his eyes, "I better get something out of this." He muttered before charging towards the figure.

The vampire was fast but Kai was faster. In an instant, Kai knocked the vampire down. Naeun's body tumbled a few feet away.

The vampire quickly got up and swiftly picked up Naeun and sprinted off.

This right here is just asking for it, Kai thought and smirked, I could use the fun.

Kai teleported in front the vampire and punched him in the jaw. Naeun's body was once again tumbling into the air before hitting the ground hard.

Kai threw quick punches at the vampire at the speed of light. Within seconds the vampire could no longer stand and could only glare at Kai.

Kai grabbed the vampire by the collar and gave him one last punch.

Kai dusted off his hands and clothes.

Naeun was slowly lifting herself off the ground, until someone harshly grabbed her arm and hoisted her up.

"Like I said, you're causing a lot of trouble," Kai glared at you.

Naeun did not want to meet his eyes and stared at the ground, "Thanks."

Kai let a dry laugh, "It wasn't my pleasure. Now come on, people are worrying about you." He grabbed your wrist and dragged her to where Kris was.

Kai basically shoved her into Kris, almost making her trip and fall. Luckily Kris was there to grab her on time.

He looked at Kai, "What were you doing with her?"

Kai smirked, "You might want to keep a better watch on her, she could've been dead. And tell your parents to fix the window" Kai once again gave one last look of hatred to Naeun and walked away.

Kris looked at Suho and gave him a cold stare.

Suho could feel Kris wrath building up, he quickly looked at Naeun and apologized, "Naeun, I'm sorry for leaving you alone, I should have waited. I'm sorry." He nervously glanced at Kris whose wrath was almost 100% complete from exploding.

Kris continued to give a cold angry stare at Suho.

Naeun lightly tapped Kris's hand, "It's ok, I'm fine. I didn't get hurt."

Kris broke his cold ice stare at Suho and looked at Naeun. He examined her for any injuries but found nothing, just her looking a little messy. He sighed, "Fine."

For once, I am actually thankful of Kai, Kris thought.


Eh this wasn't the best... I was typing this at 2am  in the morning lol. But I hope you enjoyed it :) and are you guys ready for GROWL!!!! I'm so pumped and excited!!!

Thanks for reading :)

Comment! please :)

Love you <3

 

Felt like doing some gif spam of Shinee and exo lawl otl