013

The Vampire Masters

After a few weeks of being coped up in her room, Naeun was about to go crazy. She would go to the kitchen sometimes and see D.O cooking something delicious for her and have a nice chat with him. Other times she would go into the living room and watch TV, but sometimes Kai would appear scaring her off.

She had never yet explored the rest of the house, but what she needed was fresh air and humanity.

She woke up, brushed her teeth and washed her face. She then changed into some baggy sweat pants and a oversized yellow seater.

Naeun opened her door and peered out. She saw an empty hallway like always. She wondered what the vampires do in this mansion.

She stepped out and quietly closed the door behind her. She looked down the hallways and decided to go the opposite direction of the kitchen.

She remebered going down this way once and that was for Kris's office. She started to wonder, should she see Kris? He'll probably let her go out.

Naeun made her way towards Kris's office. She walked up the many stairs before she found the door with a  dragon imprint.

She lightly pressed her ear against the door, to see if he was doing anything.

Suddenly the door opened, causing Naeun to almost fall over.

She gathered herself and looked up at Kris.

He had a blank expression on his face, "What?"

She gave out a nervous laugh, "Uh, I was, uh." Everytime she looked at Kris, it gave her shivers. He was just too intimidating.

He raised an eyebrow, continuing his blank expression.

Naeun sighed, "I want to go out."

His expression turned into a glare.

Naeun started to panic, "I-I mean, I'm just tired of being cooped up in this house, I want to go out, and like go shopping?" She gave out a nervous laugh.

Kris's glare was gone, but he was once again wearing a blank expression, "Ask Baekhyun to take you, he's the only one who can be exposed to light. Now goodbye."

He gently pushed Naeun out and closed the door behind him.

Naeun pouted, "At least tell me where I can find him." She started to head down the stares, then she stopped. She saw a door next to Kris's office.

She tilted her head and wondered what was behind that door, maybe Baekhyun?

She went up to the door and pressed her ear against it, she heard nothing. Then, she knocked lightly.

Within a few seconds, the door opened.

The vampire, she remebered as Lay peered out. He gave her a curious look. In his hand was a book.

Naeun suddenly blushed, "Sorry, I just wondered where Baekhyun was... and what was behind this door."

"Oh, well this is the library," Lay opened the door wider, "And for Baekhyun..." He looked for a moment collecting his thoughts of Baekhyun, "Maybe his room? It's on the 3rd floor infront of the big window."

Naeun nodded, but she was too distracted by the many books she saw. Being a bookworm, she wanted to explore it.

Lay noticed, "Would you like to come in?" He stepped aside.

Naeun walked through and was astounded by the many books infront of her. Tall book shelfs surrounded the room. She wanted to just be here and read all the books in this room.

"We have many, many books." Lay said.

Naeun could only nod as she continued to look around.

"You're welcomed anytime to come. I like coming here to read and relax. It's nice."

After a few moments, Naeun suddenly remebered Baekhyun, "Oh right, I should get going. Thanks."

She gave a small smile to Lay as a goodbye before walking out. She walked down to the 3rd floor. She saw the big window and looked at the door across from it.

She took a deep breath and lightly knocked on it.

A few seconds flew by and the door opened. Baekhyun revealed himself and smiled, "Oh, Hello Naeun!"

Naeun returned the smile.

"What brings you here?" Baekhyun asked beckoning her to come in.

Naeun obligated, "Um, well, uh." She tried finding her words, not sure of how to put it.

Baekhyun patiently waited for her response.

"Well, I want to go out. You know get out of the house?" Naeun said.

"Well ok, lets go!" Baekhyun's eyes turned into cresents. He lead Naeun out of his room.

"Really?"

He shrugged, "Why not?" He glanced at the window, "It seems to be a beautiful day."

She nodded, "Alright, let me get ready then!"

She quickly dashed to her room, excited that she is actually going out. She ditched her sweatpants for some light washed skinny jeans and only tied the top half of her hair.

She looked at herself in the mirror, once pleased, she opened her door.

Only to find Baekhyun already waiting in a simple black hoodie with some jeans. It was simple but he still looked handsome.

He smiled, "Ready?"

Naeun nodded.

They walked out the back exit and into the garage where, four cars were placed. Naeun's jaw dropped to the floor, all four cars were known to be the most expensive cars on the planet.

Baekhyun chuckled, he lightly touched her chin and raised it, closing it, "Don't want to let bugs fly in there, don't you?"

Naeun blushed.

"Choose one?"

Befuddled, she chose the one right infront of her.

Baekhyun grabbed the keys off the key holder.

Right when Naeun was about to open the door, Baekhyun appeared infront of her and opened the door.

She gasped, suprised at how fast he was able to get to her.

"Problem?" Baekhyun cocked his head to the side.

Naeun shook her head and got in.

Once Baekhyun started the engine and backed out of the driveway, he turned to her, "So where would you like to go?"

Naeun had not thought about where she wanted to go and stuttered,"Uh. I-I um, anywhere? Like the city...? Maybe?"

"Ok," Baekhyun put the gear in drive. He did not want to tell her that there were many things lurking in the city, it would be dangerous, but either way, danger is everywhere. He knew Naeun wanted to go out badly, he couldn't just reject her.

He then swore to himself that he would protect her and not let anything happen to her. If anything did, he would probably get slaughtered by Kris.

During the car ride, it was quiet. Naeun was in deep thought and Baekhyun was reading it. He knew it was an invasion of privacy but her thoughts were so loud it was hard to ignore them.

Naeun starred out the window, I wonder how mom is doing. I hope she's ok and safe. I miss her. My friends from school, I hope they're doing alright, Nari, Joonri, Jaekyung, Jungkook... Suga.

A smiled formed on her face when Suga came into her mind, Suga was a really special friend to her. He was sweet like sugar and that's where Naeun gave him the nick name Suga. He was always around her keeping her company, and just making her day alot better.

She missed him the most among her friends, I wonder how he's doing...

Baekhyun remebered Naeun mentioning Suga in their late night conversations. He knew that Naeun had feelings for this boy deep down.

Once they reached Seoul, Naeun smiled at the sight, it felt good to be out.

"What would you like do?" Baekhyun asked.

Before Naeun could speak her stomach growled, and quite loudly. Her cheeks flushed with red.

Baekhyun chuckled, "I guess getting something to eat would be good."

Naeun shyly smiled and agreed.

They went to a nearby cafe and Naeun ordered a sandwich. Baekhyun just sat and watched her.

"What else would like to do?" He asked.

She looked up at the cieling and thought, "I don't know, let's just walk around."

After Baekhyun paid for the food, they walked the streets.

It was quite a blast, they would go into stores and just tried on different things, making complete fools out of themselves.

They did this for a few hours.

"I should really go out more if its going to be this fun," Baekhyun laughed. 

Naeun smiled and her ice cream cone. She was glad that she was having fun.

She saw the sun going down.

"It's getting late, we should go back." Baekhyun suggested.

Naeun looked disappointed and looked down at her ice cream. I don't want to go back, just yet.

Baekhyun hearing this thought made an excuse, "Or we could wait to see how pretty Seoul is at night!"

Naeun brightened up annd smiled at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun could see the sparkle in her eyes and couldn't help but smile back.

They went to the Han River and by then it was already dark. They stared at the beautiful scenery, marveled by the sight.

As they continued to look at the scenery, Bakhyun felt something strange. Like a presence lurking about. Since it was night, creatures weren't afraid to come out and show their true selves.

He turned around and scanned the area. He saw nothing but he knew things were about.

"Naeun, we should go now." He said.

Naeun let out a yawn and nodded.

Baekhyun put an arm around Naeun shoulders and lead her to the car.

But then, Baekhyun stopped in his tracks once he smelled something. He pressed Naeun against the wall and looked out to his car. What he saw was Night Blood Vampires. .

There were 5 of them. They were scoping out Baekhyun's car.

He looked to Naeun who was pressed against his body looking at him, wondering what was wrong.

Baekhyun didn't want to scare again thought of a plan. "You know, its late and it's a long drive back to the manor, why don't we stay in Seoul for the night?"

Naeun was pretty tired so agreed.

Baekhyun led her to a neaby hotel. They checked into a one bed room suit because that's all Baekhyun could aford after spending his cash on food and other things. Plus, he didn't need any sleep.

They entered the room and Naeun went straight to the bed. She kicked her shoes off and cozied herself up in bed.

"I'm so tired." Naeun yawned.

Baekhyun chuckled. He went over to the bed, he lifted the covers for Naeun to get in.

After tucking her in, he went to the window and peeked through the curtains, he could see the all sorts of creatures coming about.

He looked to Naeun and sighed, at least she's safe for tonight.


eh not a very good chapter... SORRY! :( I really didn't know to flow things out.... eh I'll figure it out

Anyways... First Chapter to MAID FOR YOU is up!!

Please Check it out!

Thank You! <3

And 195 subbies!!! Five more until 200 :o