021

The Vampire Masters

Naeun let out a sigh and walked to the large window. She saw a bunch of trees like always. No matter how far she looked, she would never see civilization. 

A knock came to her door. 

"Come in." She called and faced the door.

A bambi eyed face popped through the door. Luhan.

Naeun gave him a small smiled and nodded to him to come in. 

He met her at the window seating. He stared out the window as well, "So ready for your lesson?" 

Naeun broke her eyes away from the window and nodded. She closed the window curtains and gestured towards the seat next to her. 

Luhan quietly made his way to the seat.

Naeun smiled at him, "Please, start your lesson." 

Luhan nodded. He looked around the room for an object. His eyes landed on a hair brush sitting on top of the dresser. He lifted his right hand and with one flick of his wrist, the hair brush came flying towards him and landed in his hand. 

"Whoa." Naeun was amazed. She found telekinesis to be the most interesting power. 

"You try." 

Naeun became flustered. How on earth is she suppose to do that? "Um. What do I do first?" 

Luhan waved the hairbrush in front of her,  "Try first."

Naeun furrowed her eyebrows and made an attempt. She thought about the object and thought of it's direction. It didn't move. She pouted.

Luhan lips twitched up a little bit after seeing her pout. "What did you think of?" 

"Well I thought about the object, and it's direction." 

"Wrong." Luhan demonstrated again. "Telekinesis is the art of moving and controlling an object through the mind. Think about the object and command it. Don't think about direction or anything of that sort. Just command it." He placed the hair brush in front of her. "Try again." 

Naeun let out a sigh. She thought of the object. A hairbrush. Now command. Come fly... to me?

The object lifted up and smashed in Naeun's face. 

"Ow." Naeun touched her nose. It hit her quite hard. 

Luhan looked at her with concern. "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, just got hit in the face with a hair brush that's all." Naeun touched her nose again and felt liquid come out. It was blood. 

Luhan froze. The scent of blood filled his nose. He gulped. 

Naeun ran to the bathroom to get some tissues. 

Luhan tried to calm himself down. He's a pure blood, he's able to control his thirst. But when he smelled Naeun's blood, it was unbearable to not jump on her and drink it. Her blood is different. He just wanted a taste.

He rose from his seat and stared out the window. His breath became heavy. Her scent still remained strong. Calm down, Luhan. 

Oh how he wanted to taste her so bad. He never got the chance 1000 years ago. 

He rested a palm on the window and the other grabbed his hair in a fustrated matter. He looked at his reflection through the window. He could see his fangs come out. 

Naeun came out of the bathroom and saw Luhan in his state. "Luhan? Are you ok-?

Before she knew it, she was barricaded to the wall by Luhan. Her eyes grew with fear.

Luhan brought himself closer to her face. He was going crazy with the smell of fresh blood.

"L-luhan..." she whispered, too afraid to yell. He could kill her right then and there if she did. 

"Just a... taste," he brought his face closer to her neck.

Naeun hurriedly placed her hand on her neck.

Luhan grabbed it and held it against the wall, "it won't hurt." 

Tear brimmed her eyes. What should she do? 

Luhan noticed her teary eyes, but this was his chance. Just a taste. "Naeun." 

She looked up at him. She saw his gentle eyes filled with sincerity. 

Luhan leaned closer and closer to her face until he was only a centimeter away from her lips, he whispered, "Kris can kill me later."

Then he placed his lips onto hers. 

Naeun was shocked. She was frozen. This was her very first kiss, let alone it be with a vampire. She put her free hand on his chest and tried to shove him away. However, Luhan only got closer to her. 

He waited a 1000 years for this moment, he is not going to let it go. 

Naeun kept resisting. 

Luhan broke away from the kiss, "Please Naeun, just this moment, I waited for long time to do this." He pressed his forehead against hers.

Naeun was so confused. She doesn't even know him that well. Was he confessing his love for her? Or was he just thirsty for her blood? 

"I loved you for so long, I loved you first, I loved you before Kris ever did, for 1000 years I waited. Now you're here, I'm not going to let you go like before." he stared deeply into her eyes. 

Naeun could see the feelings weld up in his eyes. They were finally coming out. She felt touched yet bewildered. 1000 years? 

"Just let me have this, okay?" Luhan her cheek. 

Naeun blinked and felt herself nodding. She didn't know if this was the right decision or not. But something deep down was telling her to do it. 

She once again felt his lips to hers. It felt so nice. Slowly she felt herself giving in. Soon, she responded to the kiss. 

Luhan deepened the kiss and pushed himself closer to her. This caused Naeun to let out a gasp. Luhan took the moment to slip his tongue inside .

This felt very foreign to Naeun, but it felt good. To be kissed with so passion and love. 

Luhan left her lips and traveled down to her neck. Her scent was the strongest here. He was about to lose himself. He on one spot on his neck. 

Luhan stopped and went up to her ear, "Just a taste, it won't hurt. It  won't hurt you, I promise." He whispered and went back down to her neck. He bared his fangs. 

His fangs touched her neck. 

Naeun felt shivers run down her spine. Her heart was beating abnormally fast. He gribbed onto his shirt. She was really going to give into Luhan. Why? Why am I doing this?

What if she turned? 

Luhan slowly dug his sharp teeth into her neck. 

It hurt. Naeun gribbed onto his shirt even harder and she felt her knees go weak. 

Luhan wrapped an arm around her waist to keep her steady. 

She could feel liquid run down her neck. 

Luhan the blood, his thirst was fulfilled. He only sunk a little bit of his teeth into her neck. He promised not to her and this was less painful. 

He soon finished all the blood that had dripped. He was calm now. He was overly satisfied. Her blood was the best thing he ever tasted in his lifetime. However, he was still thirsty.

He pulled away and looked at her. Her eyes were closed shut, but tears were streaming down. He knew he hurt her, it pained him to look at her like this. 

He pulled her into a tight hug, "I'm sorry, please forgive me." He pulled away and fled her room. 

Naeun stood against the wall, still in shock. She gulped down her saliva and felt the marks on her neck. She flinched, the stung a little. She walked to her mirror and looked at the wound. 

Two holes were in her neck. After a few moments of observing them, she healed herself. Her skin looked as good as new. 

 

Luhan rushed down the hall. 

Xiumin noticed his urgency and followed him.

Luhan made his way to the kitchen and opened the cabinet. Inside the cabinet were packs and capsules of blood tablets. He grabbed a handful and laid them out on the counter. He hurriedly opened them. 

"Whoa, are you okay?" Xiumin asked and got closer to him. 

Luhan ignored him and continued to open the packs.

"Craving I see," Xiumin raised an eyebrow and waited for his response.

Luhan still ignored him. He got a glass of water and dropped tablets into the water. They dissolved and turned into a blood flavored water. He gulped it down. He hurriedly got more water and dropped more tablets. 

Xiumin furrowed his eyebrows, "Man, what's up with you?" He put a hand on his shoulder.

Luhan stopped and looked at Xiumin with craze filled eyes. He grabbed his shoulders, "Xiumin, I did something. Promise me, that you will not tell Kris about this."

Xiumin became unsteady. It must have been something with Naeun. He knew about Luhan's Long lasting love of her. He's been with the clan since the beginning, so he knows what Luhan's been through. "What did you do?" 

Luhan catiously looked around, "I-I ... drank her blood."

Xiumin's eyes widenned, "Are you insane?! Kris is going to kill you!"

"I had to, 1000 years, Xiumin," Luhan said.

Xiumin sighed, "Her scent is really strong, you were suppose to be tutoring her, what are you going to say when Kris ask why it's so strong." 

"If he does ask, I'll just say she had a bloody nose while we were having lessons, she actually did anyways. Please don't tell." Luhan pleaded.

"Fine, but you can't do it again." Xiumin warned. "It's too risky." 


 

lol whoa Luhan kissed Naeun. The first. :o. To be honest I think Luhan deserved this. Does this change your minds about who she should be with? 
Currently Kris is in the lead, then kai falling closely behind by one vote, then Luhan, and Baekhyun is last. 
I made an ot12 poll, but i'll post that in the next chapter. hehe. Vote again! Maybe you changed your minds! 
Please Comment and upvote! I noticed that many of you are silent readers, that's okay but I would like some feedback once in a while :) <3
Thank you for reading!

 

 

 

Thank you upvoters! :)