024

The Vampire Masters

It has been a full month since Luhan encountered Naeun. He scolded himself everyday. No matter how much he wanted to drink her blood again he couldn't. He was very careful to avoid her at all cost, but soon all that came crashing down when Kris questioned him. 

He was called to Kris's lair to discuss Naeun's training. 

Kris stood with arms folded across his chest, "Naeun has been exceeding in healing, shape shifting,earth, time, water, and fire but her telekinesis is still weak. It's been a month and she hasn't gotten much progress done. She can't even make a hairbrush float without it hit her face." 

Kris's eyes were no where near friendly. 

Luhan gulped. He did not know how to explain. He remained silent and tried to organize his thoughts. 

"I know that you've been with me and this clan since the beginning. I know you, Luhan. So don't lie to me." Kris's voice was as cold as ice.

Luhan clenched and unclenched his hands. He might be murdered by Kris today.

"Tell me, Luhan.... Did something happen with Naeun?" Kris was suspicious of Luhan ever since she came into their lives.

Luhan avoided eye contact with Kris, "Yes, something did happen."

Kris's fist clenched tight and waited for Luhan to continue. 

"I drank her blood." Luhan spoke barely above a whisper.

Kris's eyes widened. Not even seconds before was Luhan pushed up against the wall by Kris. His eyes were burning with anger. Even Kris himself has never drunken Naeun's blood, "You little ! Who the hell do you think you are?!?!"

This was enough for Luhan's emotions to rile up. Within milliseconds, Luhan had flung Kris across the room. 

Kris was momentarily shocked but it didn't take long for him to react and fling Luhan against the wall. 

The commotion was heard next door. Lay who was in the other room, immediately rose from his seat and rushed to Kris's lair. 

The position Luhan and Kris were in shocked him. Lay sent a mental message to Suho saying that there was fight between Luhan and Kris. 

Lay went over and tried to separate the two. 

"WHY DID YOU DO IT?" Kris roared as he grabbed Luhan by the collar of his shirt. "SHE'S NOT SOME TOY WHO YOU CAN DRINK WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT!"

Luhan glared at Kris. He would never think of Naeun as some sort of toy. "You should really stop being so selfish."

Kris charged at Luhan. Lay fell back and Suho arrived. He helped Lay back onto his feet and stared at the fight.

Even when pressed against the wall, Luhan continued to speak, "What right do you have to keep her all to yourself? She's not even suppose to be with you. She's fated to your brother. Not you."

Kris faltered for a bit and then glared at Luhan, "You still didn't answer my question."

Luhan's eyes challenged Kris, "Because... I love her."

Kris punch him square in the jaw. Lay and Suho watched in shock, this was the first time the eldest ever fought.

"I loved her way before you ever did." Luhan snarled and rose back to his feet.

"But you know the sad reality of it. No matter how much you love her, she's not going to be with you." Kris replied.

"Yeah? Is she going to be with you?" Luhan said and kept a hard stare on Kris. 

Suho stepped in before anything else could happen, "Stop." He looked from Luhan to Kris and felt disappointed. They were fighting over a girl. Other things were more important at the moment, "No matter how much you love her. Even if she loves you. You can't change fate. You two should know this. This happened too many times, it's enough for you guys to open your god damn eyes and look at the real problem. The world is at risk. Put you problems aside and focus on getting Naeun trained to her fullest. We don't have much time." 

Luhan and Kris knew Suho was right. There was no denying it. Luhan left without saying another word.


Short update... lolz. BUT HOLY ! I gained 50+ subscribers in like 4 days! wtf! Legit. How did you guys find this story? I was really surprised but it made my day! :)

Oh guys did you notice? I made a vampire types chart! It is placed in the foreword! Check it out!

Hello new readers! I hope you will like this story and not think of it as a disappointment.. 

Thank you upvoters!