006

The Vampire Masters

The next day, Naeun was once again surrounded by darkness. She rose from the bed, she saw some sort of light coming from a large window. She walked it felt a thick fabric, the curtains. She slowly moved them revealing the sun. 

She could only see trees and grass. As she looked further she couldn't see any form of a city anywhere. 

She frowned. Where am I?

Then a knock was at the door.

She walked to her door and slightly opened it. Behind it she saw Baekhyun. He was smiling angelically.

Naeun opened the door and let Baekhyun in. 

"Good morning, Naeun. Did you sleep well?" Baekhyun asked. He saw the light and walked closer to the window.

"I guess." Naeun replied as she watched him walk towards the window. Vampires can't go out in the sun, right?

Baekhyun reached the window; the sun was shining down on him.

Naeun thought that at any moment he would burn up. She walked closer to him. "Um, I may sound ignorant but... "

Baekhyun smiled, "Why am I not burning up in the sun?" 

Naeun slowly nodded.

"Well that's my power, I'm immune to sunlight." Baekhyun said, "Anyways, you must be hungry." He led her out of the room and led through many hallways until they reached a kitchen or what looks like a kitchen.

When they got there, they saw another male sitting on the counter. 

"Ah D.O, good morning." Baekhyun greeted

The male, by the name of D.O, looked up and smiled, "Oh hello!" His eyes shifted to Naeun.

"Ah this is Naeun, the one Suho brought." Baekhyun placed both hands on her shoulder and moved her forward.

"Oh! No wonder the manor smells different." D.O teased.

Naeun blinked and sniffed herself embarrassingly.

D.O's eyes widened and would have probably grew red if he was alive. "Ah that's not what I meant, uh, I mean you- uh," 

Naeun smiled and softly laughed. 

"D.O, you're still into cooking, right?" Baekhyun asked

D.O. thought for a moment, "Well I can remember a few dishes to cook up."

"Great because Naeun's probably hungry, can you cook her something?" 

D.O brightly smiled, "Of course! I'd love too!" 

Naeun couldn't help but smile too.

"Ok good! Have fun cooking!" With that Baekhyun left the kitchen.

D.O. walked to the refrigerator and opened it. He blinked a few times and mumbled, "Hmm, blood... blood... more blood." He turned to face Naeun awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Um we don't have any huma- I mean fresh produce here at the manor... um let me run to the nearby market, I'll be right back... I promise!"

He was about to walk out the door until Naeun spoke.

"Do you need any help? I can help," She said.

D.O. shook his head, "No no! I'm fine! And Kris says you can't leave anyways, so please just stay here and be safe, I'll be back in 10 minutes, tops!" He slipped on a dark trench out and put on a hat that covered almost all of his face. He turned to Naeun and gave her an awkward wave and smile.

Before Naeun could say anything else, he was already out the door and closed it with a slight slam. 

Naeun shoulders slumped and sighed. She figured she just wait in the kitchen until D.O.'s arrival. She found a chair and seated herself. He rested her elbow on the counter and placed her head on her palm.

She did want to explore the manor but she didn't want to get lost and encounter an unfriendly Vampire Master.

Suddenly her eyes started drooping. Until he rested her head on the counter and closed her eyes.

--

The sun was still shining down and D.O. pulled his hat further down to cover his face. A few heads turned his way wondering why a man was wearing a long trench coat and top hat that covered most of his face in the fall. 

Once D.O. entered the supermarket, different scents of blood entered his nose but D.O. simply ignored it.

He walked around the supermarket, aisle by aisle and basically grabbed everything from fresh produce to nonperishable foods. He figured that he just might as well get everything in store to make sure Naeun doesn't starve.

Then he suddenly thought, did she eat anything yesterday?

He gasped, "She probably didn't! Aish, she is starving!"

A few people turned their heads and looked at him.

I better hurry! D.O. quickly pushed the cart to the cash register and quickly paid for the food he got. 

He grabbed all of the groceries in his two hands and hurried to the Wu Manor.

--

D.O. entered the house rather noisily, waking up a certain someone that was sleeping on the counter. 

D.O. gasped, "I hope I didn't kill her already..." 

"Huh?" Naeun spoke as she rubbed her eyes.

D.O. let out a sigh of relief, "Ok good, you're still alive."

Naeun's eyes widened, "Am I suppose to be dead?"

D.O.'s eyes also grew bigger, "No No! Um I just- Ah never mind, I'll cook now." He looked away from her and towards the groceries.

Naeun relaxed a little, "Oh ok... Do you need any help?" She neared him.

"No! I want it to be a surprise!" D.O. said. He led Naeun out of the kitchen and into an area that looked like a living room. "Just wait here, the remote to the TV is right there." He pointed to the TV that a flat plasma HD TV and write below it a remote sat there.

Naeun's mouth dropped, she never seen a TV that big ever in her life. 

D.O. led her to the couch and made her sit down. He retrieved the remote and turned the TV on for her.

A clear HD picture appeared on the screen. Naeun blinked at the TV and blankly took the remote from D.O.'s hands.

His cold hands made her blink back to life.

"Um I'll get started then, it won't be long." D.O. assured before going back to the kitchen.

Naeun turned her attention back to the TV and then her stomach growled.

"Wow, a human must be hungry," an amused voice said. 


I'm reallly sorry for the super late update!!! Please forgive me!! It's just school.... with drama and so much homework!! Gosh I hate High School.... But I'm really sorry I promise to update more in the future please believe in me!! And sorry for some mistakes I don't have enough time to edit... and I'm lazy 

I reached 90+ subscribers already! <3 <3 <3 

Thank you!!! Love you all!!! <3 <3 <3 

Any plans for Valentines Day???

tumblr_mhlnlnZxa21qi1y0uo1_500.png