014

The Vampire Masters

Kris sat in his room, fiddling with his dragon medalion between his fingers. Then a sound came from his window. It was a knocking sound. He looked towards his window and saw nothing there.

He wanted to shake the feeling away but suddenly smelled something. Something quite odd.

He stood up from his chair and rushed out of his room.

--

The vampire stared peacefully at Naeun. He looked at every single one of her features. Her face was a beauty even when sleeping.

He heard footsteps coming near. He made a quick dash through the window and into the night, getting as far away as possible. I'll be back for you, Naeun.

--

Kris opened Naeun's door and searched for any misplacement.

He quietly moved around the room, he smelled an odd scent that brought back so much memories.

His brother's scent.

Kris started to grow furious, he stormed out of the room, not bothering to close the door.

He walked out the door and started to fly. He flew closer to the scent, with his great eye sight, he saw a figure sprinting in the forest.

He flew faster to the figure and tackled it to the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?" Kris yelled.

He grabbed the collar of the vampire's shirt and glared eeply into his eyes.

The vampire chuckled and looked away, "Nice seeing you too, Brother."

He gribbed him harder and slammed him into a tree, "Enough bull. What. Are. You. Doing. Here." 

The brother smirked and snorted, "Well I'm here to claim what's mine." 

Kris continued to pierce glares at him.

The brother gave out a dry laugh, "Haha you thought I wouldn't find you here, didn't you?" 

Kris remained silent.

"Time's running out Kris," the brother said, "If you don't hand her over to me, she will die." 

Kris pushed him harder against the tree, "I will never hand her over to you." 

"I guess your love for her has never ended, even for a 1000 years. Tsk tsk." The brother pushed Kris away. He brushed off his shoulders. He looked at Kris in the eye before sauntering off.

"Wait, E.den." Kris said.

E.den turned around.

"Why did you decide to come now?" Kris asked.

E.den no longer had a smirk on his face, "Because you and I both know, that things are going to be different this time. She's more powerful than ever, Kris." With that the brother, E.den, disappeared into the night.


Short.... sorry :( I wanted to make this chapter longer but, i haven't updated in a while so i wanted to update as soon as possible! Thank You! 

And if you would mind reading my blogs? idk i want some advie lol :)