003

The Vampire Masters

Naeun stood in the middle of the hallway, not sure of which way to go. She turned left and decided to go that way. Letting her instincts take her, she was only lost. 

As she walked, her mind became intruded with thoughts of her mother, her friends, her life and what it is to become. 

Then her thoughts were stopped after the loud rawr of a voice. 

Naeun stopped in her tracks. 

Before her she saw a figure stumbling out of a room. The figure leaned against the wall, looking angered and exhausted.

The figure noticed someone watching him, he turned his head only to find a girl staring at him. 

He could smell her blood, it was intoxicating. He closed his eyes, holding himself back from attacking. He believes it was the girl, Suho saved last night.

He opened his hands revealing a pill; he glared at it and through it against the wall. 

Naeun flinched at his sudden outburst. 

"You." The figure spoke.

The deep voice sent shivers down her spine.

The figure walked closer to her. 

She could see how tall he was, she stepped back. 

He kept advancing towards her. 

Naeun's heart rate increased with every step he took. 

"Why? ... Why does... Your blood... smell...so...good?" His looked into her eyes and bared his sharp fangs. He only inches away from her. 

Naeun's eyes widened as she saw the hunger and lust in his eyes. She turned to leave but then he came in front of her.

"Who are you?" He said.

Naeun gulped. She couldn't find her words. 

He brought his face closer to hers, his eyes lowered to her neck. 

Naeun froze. He was going to her blood. 

He placed his cold hand on her neck making her flinch and snap back. 

She tried jerking away from him, but his grip tightened. 

"Let me go." She managed to whisper.

He kept his grip on her, he looked into her eyes. He froze. He could see...

"Chanyeol." A firm voice spoke behind Naeun.

He broke his stare from his eyes and looked up. 

"Let her go." The voice spoke again.

Chanyeol's hand fell from her neck and to his sides. He blinked a few times, "Sorry." 

He walked past her.

Naeun let out a sigh of relief. She looked behind her and saw the owner of the voice that stopped him.

His face was angelic and eyes that speak heaven but yet hell was present.

After she saw Chanyeol walk into his room and close the door shut, the other male came towards you. 

"I'm sorry about Chanyeol, he's... just...different." He said and smile formed on his face. "Are you ok?" 

Naeun slowly nodded and after seeing the smile on his face, she let her guard down a little. Will he hurt me?

"Don't worry I won't hurt you. I'm not like Chanyeol, and the rest of us aren't either." He said.

Naeun nodded again. Not like Chanyeol? What does he mean? Naeun thought. 

"And what I mean, you see, Chanyeol is a different blood type from the rest of us other than Kris. Chanyeol's a Shadow blood which means he can't control his thirst for blood. When Chanyeol was 18 years old, he was dying from the attack of Night Blood Vampire and Night Blood Vampire showed no mercy. They can't control their thirst at all and kill whenever they can, they die within 50 years. After being attacked, he was dying, that's when Kris, our leader, saved him. He turned Chanyeol into a Shadow Blood Vampire, much later when Chanyeol also acquired the power of fire making him a Vampire Master." He explained.

"I heard that before, it was told to me when I was younger, about one of the Vampire Masters not having the same blood other than the leader." Naeun replied.

He nodded, "Yes, there are many stories and tales about us. May I walk you to your room?" 

"Yes you may." She replied.

The two began to walk down the halls of the Wu Manor.

I wonder what his name is. Naeun thought.

"Oh by the way, my name is Byun Baekhyun." The male spoke as if he read her mind.

Naeun blinked in surprise, Did he read my mind? 

Baekhyun secretly smiled. 

"My name is-"

"Jung Naeun." Baekhyun said interrupting her. "I know much about you."

Before she could ask how, Baekhyun stopped in his track.

"Here is your room." He opened the door.

"Um, Kris said that I had to do work." Naeun said.

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, "Did he?" 

Naeun nodded.

"Well I'm sure there is but someone will tell you what to do if they need you. Now I have to go, see you again, Naeun." Baekhyun softly smiled and walked off closing her door. 


........Sorry late update.......... Well exam week is over... It's winter break now!!!! YES!!!! 

And It's CHIRSTMAS!!!!! MERRY KRISMAS!!! HAHA Happy Holidays to alll my wonderful subscribers <3 <3 <3 

And It's snowing here in TEXAS!!!!!! AHHH A White Christmas!!! ^_^

Follow me in Tumblr! ---> Click (forevermyinfinite7) click <----

Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's Introduction ^_^ 

tumblr_mflreoQMdE1rj2o9go1_500.gif

tumblr_mfly2lAThP1s1pv9fo1_500.gif

tumblr_mflwndVi5a1qc4xlqo1_500.png