First bully...First class...First Love?

Boarding School Troubles

 

I got up and fixed my glasses and walked over to Wookie Heechul and those other two guys "who was that?" I asked as I sat back down next to Heechul, they exchanged Looks then the guy Wookie was sitting with I think his name was Yesung said "his name is Swion his grandfather bult this school, he is the richest and most popular guy in the school, every one either wants to date him or be him some times both" I sat there for a minute thinking then got up to call Tuke. "yobseyeo?" "Leetuek it's Eunhuyk" "HUYK! How are you?!? You liking the school?!?" "I'm good, the school is nice but I think I just met the bully..." it was silent for a minuet then he said "so why did you call? You miss your Hyung?" "yes I miss my Hyung you Wana come down and see my room?" "I'll be there in 10 seconds!" I chuckled then hung up the phone.
I walked in the room and saw Heechul and Shindong on Heechuls bed and Wookie and Yesung on the floor next to Heechuls bed "hey is it ok if my cousin comes to see me?" I asked looking at Heechul "yeah they can come" Wookie said with a smile. 
About twenty minutes later there was a knock on the door I stood up from my bed and started walking to the door but Heechul beet me to it, "TEUK!" he yelled and jumped in Leeteuks arms "hey Hee" I was standing by my bed a little socked when Heechul said "every one this is Leeteuk my Boyfriend, remember I was telling you about him Wookie?" "yeah nice to meat you" Wookie said with a smile.
I walked over to Leetuek and punched him on the solder "HYUK!" Heechul yelled but I just ignored him "babo why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" I asked Tuek with a pout "Im sorry Hyukie" he said hgging me "will you forgive your Hyung?" I hugged him back then said as we released from the hug "I can't stay mad at you Hyung" he smiled at me then chuckled at the shocked faces around the room, " H...Hyung?" Heechul asked us "yeah Hyukie is my cousin" Leetuek said to the room.
We sat and talked for a long time Shindong and Leeteuk were the first to go then after Wookie let him Yesung left we went to bed after he left.
The next day went by pretty fast I went to all my classes was interdused to the room then got a cow lode of homework same as every other school I went to, I ate lunch with Heechul and Wookie and their friends who welcomed me like they knew me all along. 
At about 3:00 I went to the library to pick up a few books, i went strate to the fiction books looking for one I read in England after a bit of searching I found it right next to my nose, it was one of my favorites when I was around 11 the black book with red trim read in bold letters 'Harry Potter and the sorsiors stone' I reach for the book and hit some ones hand also reaching for the book, a bolt of electricity shout through my arm like I was hit with a tzar.
 
I look next to me to see who it was and I see a thin tall guy with shaggy brown hair brown eyes he had his uniform tie lose his shirt untucked and jacket open. 
"sorry were you going to get this book too?" he asks I stand stunned at his gentle tone "n..no...Y...you...c...can...g..get..I...it" I stuttered the words out 'what's wrong with me stop stuttering Hyuk!' I yell at my self and move my hand away from his "thanks" he smiles at me, I can feel my cheeks getting hot " I always wanted to read this book just never have" he continues to say "have you read it?" "y..yes" I nearly manage to say, he looks down at his watch then grabs the book " i better go" he starts to walk of then stops and says "see ya around" and with that he left disappearing behind the book shelfs.
I stand there for a moment then grab the second Harry Potter book and add it to my stack.after getting my books I walk out the building with about six books in my arms I start a
Walking behind the building headed to were Heechul said he would be. 
As I'm walking over I look down at the top book for a moment and just my luck...*BAM!* I fall with my books falling next to me I look up about to apologize when I see no other than Swion grate "I'm sorry" I say " you! I told you next time you would pay!" I look at his shirt and this just gets better and better I had spilt his smothy on his uniform, before I can say some thing he has my collar and is about to hit me, I clench my eyes close and tern my head hoping this will Lessin the pain but I know from exspereance it won't. Just as his hand was going to hit my face it stops I look up and see.
 
Donghaes pov: 
I walked out the building and headed for my favorite spot behind the building under a tree. I sat and started reading just as the book was getting good I hear something *BAM!* I look up and see the blond haired guy from before on the grass with books scaderd around him I look to see who ran into him and I see Swion holding his caller reedy to punch him.
Before I can think I'm over to were they are standing infrount of the guy holding Swions fist "he said he was sorry Swion" he looked shocked and pissed at the same time " stay out of this delinquent" I smile at the words "why? You going to hit me too?" I push him back and look at him with a do it then look, he straighten his shirt then walks off "you ok?" I ask turning to the guy,He has milky skin bleach blond hair and light brown eyes with glasses.
 
I bend down to help pick up the books then help him up "im Lee Donghae by the way" "Lee Hyukjae" he says taking the hand I offerd him, "you're new arnt you?" he blushes a little and awnsers "yeah..." 'he's so cute when He blushes...hold on Donghae! What are you thinking? your not gay!' I yell at my self for the thought "thanks" he says scratching his head "no problem oh and don't worry about Swion he's always looking for some one to punch" " oh um ok I don't mind I'm used to it..." he says looking at his feet "I better get going..." I say "yeah me too Heechul is probably worried"
"well see you around Eunhyuk" "o...ok" he stutters out the word 'aw that's cute he stutters when he's nerves....Donghae! STOP YOU ARE NOT GAY!!!' I walk away from the slightly blushing guy and head to my dorm room.
 
(AN: Hello to my new subs please don't be shy tell me what you think. Oh the top picture is what I pictured Hae to look like only with brown hair. I will try to post the next chapter soon ~SJG)