Lessons of Beauty

Boarding School Troubles

 

Eunhyuks pov: 
 
He chuckles then kisses my cheek running off to some unknown room leaving me stunned I bring my fingers to my cheek touching where his lips just where.
I get up and see Sunny gathering the soup "do you need help Sunny?" I ask "no thank you Mr. Eunhyuk" she says grabbing Donghaes bowl "please stop calling me Mr.Eunhyuk" I say picking up the place mats on the table "what shall I call you then sir?" she asks walking to the kitchen "Hyuk is fine" I say walking behind her "very well Mr.Hyuk" I shigh then ask "dose this house have a library?" she looks at me then says "yes it's on the second floor last room on the left" 
I walked up the stairs and down the hall tell I reached the last door I opened it and it was a big room with all the walls filled with books from head to toe in the back of the room there was a window with a couch under it. Sitting on the couch was Donghae petting his cat reading a book I slowly walked in and got closer to him he looked up from his book and said "looking for some one?" I blush a little then say "no" he closes his book and set it next to him "its a good thing you found me we need to find you a dress and wig for tomorrow" my eyes went wide "its tomorrow?" I ask he nods and hops up "let's go" 
 
We went to a dress shop and got a blue dress then we went to a wig shop and when we got back it was starting to get dark out I yawned then sat on the couch in the living room and slowly faded into sleep.
 
I woke up in a bed I sat up and looked around it was Donghaes room it had a big queen sized bed in the middle of the room a dresser up on the side left wall a rocking chair by the right side of the bed with a Nemo plushy sitting on it I sit up and look straight to see a big walk in closet "wow" I get up and walk into the closet to see Donghae in blue faded jeans with a black studded belt he was picking out a shirt he turns and smiles "your awake?" I nod and can't help to look at his perfectly chiseled abs, I turn my head quickly and slightly blush "w...what t....time d....do w...we g....go?" I stutter the words out still not looking at him "umm well it starts at 6:30 so around 6:00 so I can help great people" I nod then say "what time is it now?" he pulls his shirt on and looks at me "it's 10:00 so that gives you plenty of time to learn to walk in these" he says holding up silver High heels my eyes widen as I look at the heal on them "OMO" he chuckles and says "it's part of the dress code for my family" he looks down at the shoes then says "tux for the men dress for the woman and nice formal shoes" He hands me the shoes and walks off.
 
After lunch I went in the ball room with Sunny so she can help me walk in the shoes. 
I wobbled then fell to my "I can't do it Sunny" he walks over to me in her heals and helps me up "yes you can just watch me" she starts walking in the most graceful way iv seen "you have to stand tall and use your hips" he walks a bit more then turns "and don't walk like this what ever you do" she started walking with her back hunched over her knees bent and her arms swaying, she stops in front of me then says "now try again" I take a deep breath and stand up tall, I slowly start walking slowly speeding up "your doing wonder full" after about ten minuets of walking correctly I stop and turn to look at Sunny "I think you got hit Mr.Hyuk now you need to learn to dance in them" she walks out and gets Zhou mi "he will help you" we both look at Sunny and say at the same time "Bwoh?" she smiles then says "would you rather Donghae Mr.Hyuk?" I blush dark red and say "n.....no" I look away trying to hid the blush "OMO you like master Hae?!" Zhou mi says shocked my cheeks get redder if it's possible "shhhhhhh young master might hear you Zhou mi" Sunny says hushing him "can I just have a friend help me?" Zhou mi nods and points at me agreeing "that's a better idea" Sunny looks at us then at her watch her eyes go wide and she says "OMO it's already 5:40!" my eyes go wide and I look at her watch to see for my self "you need to get reddy Mr.Hyuk" she pushes me up stairs and to Donghaes room.
 
Swions pov:
 
I walked down the steps and into the dinning room for my lunch.
I sat at the table and the made came and sat my food down then walked back in line with the rest I picked up the paper that I normally read in the moorning And started reading when my grandpa walked in "Siwon" I set my paper down and stood up In a hurry "yes grandfather?" "the Lees are having a birthday party and they invited us to go where your nice sute" "yes grandfather" I said and bowed as he walked out 'the Lees? Wait that delinquents last name is Lee!' I ate my lunch then went to the jim.
When I got back I showered and looked at the clock 'it's 5:45' "tiffany what time is the Lees party?!" I heard foot steps then the new maid who had the biggest crush on me walked in and emdietly blushed dark red when she saw I was only in my dress paints "6....6:3....30" "thank you" I smiled at her with my best smile that made all the girls swoon, she walked out blushing even more if posible 'Poor girl shes got it bad, can't blame her tho I'm FINE, tobad ima have to crush her fragile heart' I chuckled at my self 'naw I'll just fire her' I finished getting dressed then some thing popped in my head 'I wonder If Eunhyuk will be there....not that I care what that nerd does'
 
(AN: gahhh!! Zhou Mi you are too cute! \(^o^)/ what do you guys think of what's going on with Siwon? O3O think he will win over Hyukies heart or find some one els? Tell me in the Comments! ~SJG)