Cold light house

Boarding School Troubles

 

Zhou mis pov: 
 
I sighed as I watched Donghae comfort Eunhyuk out side.
I walked away and up stairs walking down the long hall to my room when I heard a piano from the library. 
I stopped dead in my tracks and looked In to the library where I saw Eunhyuks friend Henry playing the piano I stood by the door leaning up agenst te wall I listed to him goof off then he started playing a rather sad melody (A/N: the song Henry is playing is called 'Fairy Tail' By Yiruma) I peeked in at him and saw he had a sad exspreshtion on his face after he was done I saw him look at his hands after a little while he ruffled his hair and stood up walking tords the door.
In panic I dashed off into my room witch was luckily right across from the library.
I closed my door and flopped down onto my bed. I head a faint violin playing the same melody. I slowly closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber.
I opened my eyes to see Eunhyuk staring at me. I jumped about ten feet of my bed and fell hitting my head on my dresser "ouch" I stood up and turned to see Eunhyuk holding in his laughter "having fun are we?" he shakes his head and says "I need you to do something" I pulled my hand down from my head to see if it where bleeding "what is it?" he leaned agents the wall and said "I need you to take Henry to his new apartment. He's a foreigner so he docent know where to go" I nod and say "when?" "he waiting down stairs" he walks out and shuts the door as he mumbles "this should be fun"
 
I sat in the car with Henry in silence we sat like that for a while when I said "where exactly am I going?" Henry reached in his violin bag and pulled out a paper "here" he says handing me the paper "Yah! This is in ENGLISH!" he chuckles and says "Sorry" "what ever just translate it" I hand it back to him and he looks at it for a while in confusion "well?" he looks out the window and back at the paper several times then says "I think we made a wrong turn" I look over at him and say "and why is that?" he blushes a little and says "because I don't think I'm renting out a light house" i look at him then look up and see in the dissents a big white Light House "Henry why dose it say?" he looked at it and said "turn left after the third stop light after French Press go straight for 4.3 miles then turn right go down that rode it'll be on the left a big blue house" I stop the car and say "French Press?!" he nods and looks down "damn it" "sorry" he says "Its fine I just need to find out where the he'll we are" I start driving again when the car comes to a complete stop "crap"  "what's wrong?" Henry asks I look at him and say "out of gas"
I take out the keys and say "come on" he steps out and says "where are we going?" I look up at him and say "to find a gas station. Or would you like to stay here?" he shakes his head and starts walking behind me with his violin case in hand.
 
We walked for what seemed like a year I couldn't see the car any more I was just about to lose hope when I saw the Light House "well at lest if we can't get back we have the Light House" Henry looks up at me and says "yeah a cold dark Light House. Thats way better than the house I was going to live in" you could hear the sarcasm dripping of his words.
I was just about to say some thing when it started poring rain "damn! Come on!" I grab his hand and run to the Light House.
I kicked open the door and led him in.
"man it's really coming down out there" I sat down next to Henry who was soaking wet "you ok?" he looks up at me and nods "yeah..." he shivers and rubs his arms looking around the room "it's cold in here" I put my arm around him and pull him closer he looks up at me and blushes a little "what?" I ask looking down at him 
 
Henrys pov:
 
"its cold in here" I say rubbing my arms and looking around the room Zhou mi sits next to me and puts his arm around me pulling me closer I look up at him and blush a little at the position were in "what?" he asks looking down at me.
I looked into his eyes and saw them sparkling I blushed a bit more and looked down lying my head on his chest "nothing" I say looking at his hand "you have long fingers" he starts laughing and I blush releasing I said that out loud "yeah I guess I do" he said grabbing my hand in his I blush and look up at him as he intwines our fingers.
He smiles at me and says "you have very pretty eyes Henry" I blush more and look down he let's go of my hand and brings it under my chin making me look back up at him before I could protest he leans down and captures my lips with his. 
My eyes go wide but slowly flutter shut as I start kissing him back.
 
(AN: ooooooooooooo~ get you some Zhou Mi! Anyways tell me in the comments what you think and also in chapter 19. I posted a update about my new story idea could you also comment about that if you have not already? Please and thank you~ this updates song: Aliee, I will show you ~SJG)