NOT A CHAPTER

Boarding School Troubles

  

 

i'm so so so so so sorry for being MIA but i was sick for a while then i injured my foot and got back into school (I'm homeschooled so I had a break) and I have just been bussy with Christmas and my birthday coming up soon,

I will not update before thanks giving because I'm going out of town Wendsday so.... Sorry~ i will be back Saturday and will TRY to update that Sunday sometime.

Well I guess I'll be going now.

But! Not before a little preview of what's coming up next, injoy~ 

 

(this is Siwons pov)

He turns to Leeteuk "we will start with a name" "Leeteuk,Sir" Leeteuk says "where are you from?" "Seoul,Sir" he nods and leans back in his chair "and your parents?" Leeteuk looks up confused "Sir?" "Where are they? You don't have a korean acsent" he says folding his hands in his lap "my father left when I was a baby Sir" "and your mother?" Leeteuk looks down at his hands and says in a slightly shaky voice "she died....Sir" my Grandfather sits up and leans closer "how?" He asks "Grandfather...." I say trying to stop him "hush.how?" He says repeating his question.

i look at Leeteuk and see his face is sad "car crash,Sir" he says looking down "when? I don't remember any news about a car crash" Leeteuk takes a deep breath and says in a less shaky voice "she passed away in England Sir" he sighs and sits back "how did you meet?" I look up at him and say "I go to school with his cousin" "what's your friendship stats?" He asks leaning in again "were fri-" "dating" I say cutting Leeteuk off.

I hope you all injoyed the teaser for the up coming chapter~ I will update when I get back from Arkansas so look foreword to it! Also in one of my future updates I'm putting a prevew of my New story! Yay! Speaking of prevews have you guys seen the new twilight yet? If not go see it! It was so good~ and if you have comment and tell me what part made you cry and what part you liked the most. ( I won't put mine because of SPOLIER alerts, but if you want to know comment asking) so ill see you guys when I get back. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!~