Worrying about ZhouRy

Boarding School Troubles

Eunhyuks pov:

I slowly walked up the stairs every third would quietly creek, when I got to the top I walked dragging my feet to the door I opened the door and was greeted with a warm smile 

Donghaes pov:

I sat on my bed with my laptop on Playlist, I heard my door open and when I looked up I saw hukkie slowly opening my door, when I saw him I couldn't help but smile warmly at him. 

He walks in and stands at the door "hey hukkie" I say gesturing him to come to me "hey hae" he says in a whisper so quiet I could hardly hear it.
as hes walking up to me I open my arms for him, when he gets to me i hug him from behind and ask "what's wrong?" he sat there quiet for a minuet then finally said "hae..." "hmm?" I say resting my chin on his shoulder "I'm worried" he says in a serious tone "why?" I ask looking at him "because Zouh mi is still not back it's been a while and it's poring rain out side. What if some thing happened what if he drove into the sea or got attacked!" I chuckle at his worry "he's fine look" I say handing him my phone 

From: Fish boy
To:Zouh mi

How's it going? 

From: Zouh mi
To:Fish boy

Henry got us lost....

From: Fish boy
To:Zouh mi

What!?! Where are you?!

From: Zouh mi
To:Fish boy

No idea. The cars out of gas too

From: Fish boy
To:Zouh mi

Find some gas and then try to get back here.

From: Zouh mi
To:Fish boy

Okay....we found a light house

From: Fish boy
To:Zouh mi

Well good it's spoused to rain so hurry up

From: Zouh mi
To:Fish boy

It started raining so where in the light house now.

From: Fish boy
To:Zouh mi

-sigh- when it stops get the gas and come home. With Henry.

From: Zouh mi
To:Fish boy

Will do.

He sighs as if he where holding his breath then says "how long is it going to rain?" I look out the window then say "don't know. But I'm shore there fine" he nods then says "Wana watch a movie?" I nod and he says "what movie?" "ummm you pick" he thinks for a moment then says "oh! What about 'antique bakery'?" I give him an odd look "why that one?" (AN: for those of you who dont know that moviecis about gay guys) he looks down and blushes a little "I like the actor in it" he says in a low tone "oh....ok" I say a little jelious. We sat watching the movie it was a bit awkward for me but it didn't seem like it bothered Hyuk after the movie I look at my phone and see it's 6:00 "Hyuk are you hungry?" I ask looking at him to see he's looking at his phone in confusion "what's wrong?" I ask looking over his shoulder to see his phone "dose Siwon-shi have a girlfriend?" I feel that jealous not in my stomach get bigger "I don't know.why?" I ask sounding a bit harsher then I wanted "Hyung said there was a girl named 'Yoona' was clinging to him" I sigh in relief knowing that it's Leeteuk wanting to know "no she's not his girlfriend." I saw him type that in the text then hit send a moment later he speaks again "who is she?" I look at him and say "is this for you to know or Leeteuk?" "me. I sorta made Hyung angry" he says looking down "she's the granddaughter of one of the richest business corporation around. Ever hear of JYP Inc?" (A/N I know Yoona is from SM entertainment but let's just pretend she's from JYP) I ask turning to face him. He nods slowly and says "Kyuhyun gets there games" I nod and say "well that's her grandfathers company. Mr.Choi is trying to get an arrangement between them since Yoona likes Siwon so much" he looks as if he's thinking then says "I think Hyung likes Siwon-shi" I nod and say "yeah I think it's the other way around" he tilts his head like a cute little dog and says "why do you think that?" "has he been bulling you any more?" he shakes his head and I continue "didn't you see how heart broken he looked at Leeteuks party?" he shakes his head again "how could you not? What where you looking at?" I ask. He looks down blushing and says "nothing. I just didn't see" I fight off the urge to pinch his cheeks and say 'aggio so cute' I pick up my phone and call Heechul "you have three minuets to tell me who you are and why you are interrupting my date. Go"
"Noona it's Donghae. We have a emugancy hurry and get Kyuhyun Minho Key Jonghyun Taemin Hangeng Ryeowook Yesung and Sungmin" I say hoping he didn't hang up. "what kind of emugancy?" he asks "a L.O.V.E one" he gasps and says "well be right there!" I hang up the phone and walk into the living room sitting down next to Hyuk.
The door opens and Zouh Mi comes In with a red faced Henry "welcome back" I say with a smirk knowing something happened "wanna let us in on the Secret?" i ask still smirking Zouh Mi looks at me and says calmly "where going out now" Eunhyuk shoots up from his spot and looks at Henry in disbelief "chincha?" he asks with wide eyes Henry looks down and nods slowly "about time you found a man!" a farmiler diva voice says from the door "hush Heechul-Noona!" Zouh Mi haulers at the Diva only to get a smirk in response

 

(AN: oh my gosh! It's beenforever science the last EunHae chapter! Oh and the top picture has like nothing to do with the chapter I just found it and thought it was to cute (it's real too) anyways comment and tell me what you think. This updates song: Aliee, I will show you. I really like the whole 'I was a nerd now I'm all hot and going to find me a hotter man' theme for this song I think I can relate To it well because I'm that nerd girl who gets friend zoned....(I know I alredy did this song but oh we'll)~SJG)