Roommate?

Boarding School Troubles

 

Donghaes pov:
 
Eunhyuk stoped walking to observe the group. Just as we were going to start walking again he slid behind me and grabed the back of my shirt. I look up to see what he's hiding from when I see Swion walking towards us 'great what's he doing here?' i look back at Eunhyuk and he looks frightened without thinking I grab the had that's holding my shirt look at Swion with a disgusted look then walk over to the group.
I look at Eunhyuk and he's blushing 'So Cute!'
 
Eunhyuks pov:
 
Donghae grabed my hand and started walking over to Chul and Hyung. 
'oh no I'm blushing' I look down trying to hide my blushing face hoping Donghae didn't see but I see him grin out of the corner of my eye.
"there you are Hyuk!" Wookie yells snapping me out of my thoughts "hey Wook" I say he then looks at Donghae then at me then at our hands. I blushed more at that and Donghae let go of my hand also blushing "this is Donghae" I say to Wookie he looks at Donghae then opened his mouth to speak but Chul got to it first "Yah! Hyuk we have been waiting for you" I look down at my feet and say "sorry Heechul" he looks at my face then Donghaes face and a evil smile stretched across his face "SO CUTE!!!" he yelled pulling me into a hug "H.....Heechul c.....can't .......b.....breath" I say with the little breath I have "oh sorry Hyuk" he walks back to the group and me Wookie and Donghae follow
I walk over to a bench and sat down Donghae came an sat next to me he was about to speak when some one yelled "HYUKKKKKK!" I new that voice before I looked up "hey Hyung" I say as he hugged me he let go the looked at Donghae "this your boyfriend?" he asks witch makes Dinghae blush "Hyung!" I say puffing out my cheeks hoping it would hide the blush creeping into them "hahahahahahaha!! I'm just messing with you Hyuk!" he says laughing "I'm Leetuek" he says holding a hand to Donghae "D...Donghae" 'is he nervous now? Why would he be?' Hyung wispers some thing to him witch makes him blush a dark red. After eating and laughing I start to dose off on Wookies shoulder the last thing I hear before falling asleep was ".hae....take him back" 
I jolted awake when I realized I was being carried "you're  up?" the person asks I rub my eyes to get the sleep out of them. I look up to see Donghae smiling "y....yeah" I say "your Hyung told me some thing interesting before I left" I widened my eyes thinking of all the things Hyung could have said "w...what....w....was...I...it?" I stutter the words out he looks down at me then leans close and says "don't steal my Hyuks innocence" he lifts his head up and I could feel my cheeks get hot. I hid my face in his chest to hide the blush "hahahaha" I look up at him when I see he's laughing "what's so funny?" I ask puffing my cheeks out and pouting "nothing" he says 'knowing Hyung that's not what he said it was probably much worse' I look down at my hands when it process that he's caring me bridle style back to the dorm rooms.
I blush more and just look down not struggling for him to let me go...because I didn't want him to let me down "do you have your room key?" he asks snapping me back to reality "n....no" I say feeling embarrassed that I left it in side "then I guess you'll have to go to my room until Wook or Heechul come back" before i can say any thing were down the hall at the last room he puts me down and opens his room door "meoww" I jump at the sudden sound "hey bobo" he says bending down to the cat after turning on the light "meowww" *purrr* I walk in to the room and close the door behind me. observing the room there was a bed in the left side of the room and a bunk bed on the right side a dresser by the bed and a table in the middle on the table there was a small clown fish "no room mates?" I ask seeing that only one bed is made "no only bobo and Nemo" he says feeding the fish and cat "oh" I say not pushing the subject any more "they left after about a month of living with me" he says about five minutes later I sat down on the bed that's made and look at the cat staring up at me "why?" I ask "they didn't want to ruin their reputation" he says look in down at his hands "I started skipping a few classes getting in fights with Swion and his clones wearing my uniform different then I brought this little guy in from my house to keep me company" he says looking down at his hands then getting up to sit on the bed also "so is that why you're a delinquent?" he nods in reply then asks "what about you? Why did you transfer to this school with only two months until summer?" I sat there watching the cat then said "my aunt kicked me out of England and sent me here to my Hyung" he looked at me for a minute then said "why did she kick you out?" "I don't know she told me when I left that it would be better here.....but I think she was worried because I came home with a bloody nose a busted lip and a black eye every day" I look down and pick up the cat and put it on the bed "so you were the bullies target even in England?" "yeah" I say petting the cat we sat there talking about little things not pushing the subject further Before I know it I'm dosing off again.
I wake up With a cat almost on my head I tried to get up but something wouldn't let me I thought it was the cat but it had gotten up and left.
I look at the position I'm in and relies I'm sleeping next to Donghae he had his arms around my wast and his head on my chest holding me as if I were a pillow. "Donghae" I say shaking him "Donghaeee" i tried agin but he stays there "yah! Lee Donghae" I say shaking him a bit harder "Donghae" it sounded more like a pout now "Haeeeeeeeeeee" I say "did you just call me 'Hae'?" he asks which makes me jump then blush "y....yah......g.....get....o....off" I stutterd the words out sounding les confident then I hoped "why?" he asks snuggling into my chest "were going to be late" I say pouting "it's Saturday" he states witch makes me look at the clock next to the bed and yep it was April 7th "oh" I say a little surprised "so I don't have to get up" he says which makes me blush, I hit his arm "yah! Im not a pillow" I say trying to get up which just makes him tighten his grip "ow..." he says implying it hurt "no you're not a pillow" he looks up at me with big sparkling brown eyes I turn my head away from them slightly blushing "you look cuter without glasses Eunhyuk" he says making me blush harder.
I stop struggling and just lay there I saw a little smile appear on his face when I gave in "are your glasses real?" he suddenly asks "y......yes" 'why am I stuttering?' he nods slowly we were silent for a while only our breathing and my loud heart beat were heard I opened my eyes and look at the clock it was 11:30 I looked down at Donghae who has his eyes closed but is not sleeping *GRROWWWWLLL* my eyes widen at the sound and Donghae bursts out in laughter "hungry?" he asks still chuckling I nod my head blushing. "all right let's go" he hops up and grabs my hand leading me out of the room. 
We walked out of the building and to the cafeteria he was still holding my hand when we walked in, we walked over to the food we got pizza and strawberry milk. We sat at a table in the back We sat down and ate in silence.
After eating we went back to Donghaes room to get my jacket and tie
"t...thanks" I slightly bow my head before I went into my dorm "any time" I was about to close the door when he said "oh and Eunhyuk" I looked at him a little confused "come find me if Swion ever gives you trouble" "o...ok" I slowly closed the door with a million things going through my mind