Putting two and two Together

Boarding School Troubles

 

Authors pov:
 
"so what's wrong?" Heechul asks irritated "well we all know Siwon likes Leeteuk and Leetwuk likes Siwon right?" Donghae asks. Everyone nods and waits for him to continue "well Leeteuk obvulosely has trouble forgiving people. And Siwon has a crazy fan girl so that's where we come in" they all nod and Heechul says "what do we do about the fan girl? "we could make her think that Siwons gay" Kyunhyuk says looking around to see every ones reactions
"yeah. But how?" they all fell silent when Taemin spoke up "we could get a picture of him kissing a guy" "no shell call it fake we need to have her witness it. But I like where your going Tae" Key says "so we need some one to kiss Siwon infrount of her?" Jonghyun asks "yeah" Heechul says
"why don't you do it Heechul?" Kyunhyun says smirking " I know im the prettiest man in Korea" Heechul said running his hand down his cheek showing off his flawless skin "yes NOONA you are" Kyunhyun says with a smirk "YAH!" still smirking he dodges his smack on the arm, "but I have a man now so no" Heechul says sniggling up to Hangheng "what about Leeteuk? It will get rid of the girl and get them together" Sungmin says looking at Donghae "good idea minie" Donghae says.
 
-Three days later-
 
Siwons pov: 
It's been for days since Yoona came and I just can't fit rid of her It's like she's glued to my hip.
I walked down the long hall still thinking about what Key told me yesterday 'how am I going to do that? Do they expect me to just take her for a walk at 11 in the night then wait under a street lamp for Leeteuk?' I was snapped out of my thoughts by that high pitched yell I new oh to well "SIIIIWWWOOOONNNIIIEE!!!" I turned to see Yoona walking up to me "I wana do some thing today Siwonie" a light bulb went on in my head "ariso let's go" she looked happy then said "let me get ready!" 
She came back down in a short skirt (to short for my taste) a low cut shirt and high heels "where are we going?" she asks clinging to my arm "the aquarium then the Zoo" we start walking and she stops me "what?" "where walking?" she asks with a disgusted look "yes" I say walking again.
 
Leeteuks pov:
 
I walked out the door and started to walk to the Cafe Donghae wanted to meat me in.
I get there and see the little fish staring at his phone pouting like a little kid "some thing wrong?" I ask looking at his phone he looks up and closes his phone "nope. Lets go!" he jumps up and drags me away "where are we going?" I ask as he drags me down the street "Hyuk is busy today and I wanted to see the fish. So im taking you with me to the aquarium" 
"ugh" 
 
After walking around looking at every fish for two hours we sat down at the Nemo cafe 
"so why didn't you bring Hyuk?" I ask sitting down with our lemonade "I told you he was busy" "with what? What was so important to where he couldn't come with you on a date?" Donghae spits his drink and looks at me with wide eyes "it would Not be a date" I lean back in my seat "yeah ok. We all see how you too look at each other" he opens his mouth to speak but is cut off by his phone "hello. What? Ok I'm coming" he closes his phone and looks at me "I have to go sorry" he gets up and jogs off messing with his phone.
 
(AN: I chose that picture because it looks like Hae is sleeping ^^. Happy 7th anaversory Super Junior! Wow it's already been 7 years...any ways comment and tell me what you think oh and happy 6th anaversory to KRY ;P This updates song: IU U and I. I love the video idea for this song it makes me cry when she leaves T.T I also LOVE the guy actor in it he was in To the Beautiful you. If you could tell me his name that would rock ~SJG)