Kissing in the pool

Boarding School Troubles

 

Donghaes pov:
 
I walked into the house and saw Henry and Zouh Mi snuggling on the couch "where's Hyuk?" I ask Zouh mi sits up and says "pool. Sir" I walk off and out to the pool.
I saw Hyuk swimming under water I pulled off my shirt, shoes and pulled my phone out of my pocket.
I jumped into the water and swam up to Hyukie.
 
Eunhyuks pov:
 
I decided to go for a short swim after about two hours of doing nothing. 
About twenty minuets later I started swimming under water I was going for my second lap when a hand grabbed my hand and turned me around.
I turned and saw Donghae before I could do anything he swam up to me and closed the gap between us.
My eyes went wide and his hand let go of me and moved up to my face as I started to kiss him back I lightly taped his arm signaling I needed air.
We came up and started painting for air "your blushing" he says moving closer "well I wouldn't be if you wouldn't have come and kissed me" you didn't like it?" he asks swimming closer "no that's not what I men't I-" I was cut off by him kissing me again this time I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him back "about time!" I swim away a bit and look up blushing. 
I look up and see Heechul, Kangeng, Shindong, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Zouh mi, Henry,  Ryeowook, Yesung, Hangin, and Sunny standing by the door watching us.
I look at Donghae and see him smirking I get a little worried and start moving away a bit he wraps his arm around my wast pulls me in and kisses me.
I blush dark red and he let's me go "well come on in EunHae we have something to tell you"
We sat down in the living room and Heechul stands and starts talking "we might have picked the wrong time to get WonTeuk together" "why?" Donghae asks shocked "turns out Siwon has to take Yoona home. To Canada" my mouth falls open "Bwho?! When??" he looks down and says "tomorrow morning at 8. He'll be back two days after. If everything went well today." "witch it did" Donghae says pulling out his phone "see for your self" he passes around the phone showing a picture of WonTeuk kissing in the rain "daww~ so cute~" Heechul says "and you!" he says pointing at Hae "if you hurt my little boy. I'll cut off your man hood" I saw him gulp then nod.
 
-two days later-
 
Leeteuks pov:
 
I sat on the couch listing to Hyuk nag about 'you need to stop being so depressed. Get up and do something.'
I fell asleep for a wile but woke up to the sound of Hyuk nagging again "he'll be back tomorrow" I sigh "I know. It's just he just confessed to me and we hardly did anything" he nods and we sit there in silence.
About ten minuets later some one starts knocking on the door I let them knock for five minuets when it stoped. 
A minuet later it started again *knock knock knock* 
"Leeteuk go open the door already" Eunhyuk said to me.
I lazily got up off the couch and slugged to the door.
"who is it?" I asked with my hand on the Nob "prince charming" the person said with an all to farmilier voice. 
I swung open the door as fast as I could to see Siwon standing at my door with a smile on his face "Won?" I ask in disbelief "hey angle" without a second thought I jump into his arms wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist to hold me. He put his arm around me to hold me up.
"so am I forgiven?" he asked I pulled away to look at him then leaned in and kissed him softly.
I pulled away and rested my head on his shoulder as he said "I'll take that as a yes" "I thought you went coming home tell tomorrow" I say snuggling into him "I came home early" he says walking into my house "well since your home I'll be going to MY boyfriend"
We both stop and look at him "excuse me?" I say looking him "umm....BYE" he dashes out slamming the door behind him.
I look at Siwon and we both bust into laughter.
 
(AN: gahhh EunHae Kiss (the top picture is fake) me an my sisters have a YouTube now so if you wan to go see us reacting to kpop every week go look up KpopandArt in YouTube (we only have 2 videos right now) This updates song: PSYpassionate goodbye. So this is my fav song by him I'm hoping America won't find out about it and overplay it like they did Gangnam style. Now it just annoys me to listen to GS ~SJG)