All Fun Comes to an End

Boarding School Troubles

Donghaes pov:

We went on every ride from big to little and surprisingly I didn't scream once but after the big ones Hyuk would ask if I was ok it killed me to lie to him but I didn't want him finding out my fear so I just told him yes every time.

Every thing was going good then Hyuk asked me the 8 words I was hoping never to hear 'Hae can we go on the fairce wheel?' that's how I ended up here. At the very top. Stopped.looking over the beach it was a beautiful sight it was just so damn high.

"hae are you sure your ok?" he asks I nod slowly not looking up, he starts to move to sit next tome witch make the cart shake "stop moving" I blurt out holding him still he gives me an odd look then asks "are you afraid of heights?" I let go of him and cross my arms around my chest "no that's dumb" I say looking away just then he moves and sits next to me moving the cat more than needed "no stop it!" I say clinging to him love a panda to bamboo "you are aren't you Hae?" he asks again I start to shake my head but he starts rocking the cart again "OK OK! You win! I'm NOT afraid of them in tariffed of heights I hate them more than anything in the world!" he chuckles and says "Hae look at me" "no your mean" I say with a pout burring my head into his chest.

 
He puts two fingers under my chin and makes me look up at him "why didn't you tell me before?" I look away blushing and say "I thought you would think it was stupid" he sighs and says "every one is afraid of something right?" I nod and look back at him "what about you?" he blushes and looks down "well?" I ask trying to see his face "thunder......" he mumbles "what?" I ask again even though I heard it "THUNDER" he says blushing more.
 
I start to laugh "what's so funny?" he asks with a pout "your cute that's what" I say he puffs out his cheeks and says "shut up fish boy" I blink and say "fish boy?" he nods looking back to me "neh. FISH BOY" "fine monkey" he sticks out his tong then we start laughing forgetting how high up we were.
 
Henry's pov:
 
We walked around after Zhou Mi won me a big stuffed panda bear we walked into a coffee shop that was playing an American song called 'that's amore' I looked down at my watch "5:45" i say out loud "we still have five minuets before we have to go" Zhou Mi adds.
We sat there for who knows how long talking and laughing before I got a text 
 
To:Henry
From:Heechul Noona
 
Meet at the seafood place in five
 
I closed my phone and stood up "time to go"
 
Donghaes pov:
 
We sat in the sushi place laughing Gand sharing story's about what we did when Siwon says "my grandfather found out I'm gay today" "BWHO?!?!" we all say with wide eyes, he looks up from his plate and says like its the most normal thing "yeah he saw me and Leeteuk and interrogated us" "and?" Heechul asks.
 
After Siwon told us what happened we all decided to call it a day the rest of the week we all went our separate ways then meeting up for dinner to laugh and talk about what we did, before we new it the week was gone and we were on a plain on the way back to Seoul for the last two weeks of summer.
 
The next day after getting back me and Hyuk went for a walk in the park "what's going to happen after summer ends?" Hyuk asks "well me and you will go back to the school I guess..." we sat down on a bench when some one hits Hyuk in the head with a soccer ball "OMO I'm so sorry" the person says bowing "it's ok-Onew?" Hyuk asks rubbing his head "oh hey Eunhyuk hey Donghae" "what are you doing here?" I ask handing him the ball "im here with L.Joe Minho and Taemin" he answers pointing to the said people waiting for him to come back "you guys playing soccer?" I ask looking to the three then back to Onew "yeah its sort of a couple on couple game" he says looking down blushing "couple?" me and hyukkie ask at the same time "yeah me and L.Joe Vs Mino and Taemin" he answers rubbing the back of his head "well I better get back to the game. See ya!" he says jogging off, when he gets to them I see L.Joe grab his waist and pull him into a soft yet passionate kiss.
 
-one week later (last day of summer)-
 
Eunhyuks pov:
 
I got up and looked at the calendar *sigh* 'last day of summer' "Hyuk we should invite every one over for a last day of summer party" Hae says hugging me from behind "that's a good idea" I say swaying from side to side.
 
We set up for the party then called every one about an hour later they slowly started to show up and before long the whole gang was back together.
Siwon,Leeteuk,Kyuhyun,Sungmin,Shindong,Sunny,Hangeng,Heechul,
Ryeowook,Yesung,Henry,Zhou Mi,and Kangin.
We all sat in the living room playing games and talking about our summer and what we were going to do after the day ends. Most of the of age people were going to do there mandatory military duty to get it over with. And the ones who arent of age will be going back to school or getting jobs.
 
We sat and laughed until around midnight then people started to slowly leave after everyone was gone me and Donghae walked outside with a blanket, we laid it down in the grass and laid down on it looking up at the night sky.
 

it was a clear night, you could see all the stars, and the moon was shiny bright.

it was a full moon a bit chilly but not to bad.

i heard someone call me pulling me out if my thoughts "Hyuk" I look next to me and see Donghae looking at me with his bright sparkling brown orbs "hmm?" "What are you thinking about?" He asks me with his concerned voice.

i look to him then say "I was thinking about how we first met, do you remember it?"