Hyungs 'Friend'

Boarding School Troubles

 

-4 days later-
Sunday 3:30
 
Donghaes pov:
 
i drove down to the club with Henry, Eunhyuk, Zhou mi, and the KyuMin couple we were meeting with Yesung, Ryeowook, Heechul, Hangeng,Key and keys friend to help set up for Leeteuks 21st birthday witch was five days ago but because of the accedent we had to post pone for a while this one isent so last mineut ether.
"Donghae were here" i pull into a free parking spot it was still early so there where alot of them, we walked in and there was a big banner that said 'Happy Birthday Leeteuk' we walked up to Key and he had a big smile on his face "my friends family owns this place so he booked it for the night for us" my eyes wnt wide and before i could say some thing sungmin spoke "needs more pink..." 
we all laughed at his state ment and started helping set up "hope its ok but hes bringing two friends" "for booking this place he can invite the whole school for all i care!" Eunhyuk said witch made Key chuckle "he wont do that he docent like to be in big crowds of people" I nod and say "what his name?" he opened his mouth but his phone rang "hello?" he looked up at us and said "hold on" he mouthed 'ill be back' to us then walked out "we better help set up" Eunhyuk said we all nodded and walked over to Heechul
 
Leeteuks pov:
 
6:00
I got out of the shower and stood looking in my closet finding some thing to where
I picked out black skinnies a dark blue button up with a black open vest After styling my hair I walked out the door about to leave when I saw Siwon leaning agenst a convertible "need a ride?" he asks  I chuckle and say "yeah" 
 
6:20
 
We arrived at a house and just as I was going to ask Siwon says "were picking up two of my friends if that's ok" "its fine" two guys walked out of the house and jumped into the back "L.Joe Onew this is Leeteuk" I turn and say "hi" the guy on the left that was eating Chicken said "hey" the guy next to him looked me up and down then said "sup I'm L.Joe" he winked at me then Siwon said "better get going Keys waiting" L.Joe then groans an says "you invited that ?" Siwon shakes his head and says "not me but Leeteuks friend" after that we sat In silence tell we got there.
We parked the car and walked up to the door "you go first" Siwon said gesturing for me to go, I open the door to see a big banner that said 'Happy Birthday' on it as I was staring at it in aw I heard "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNG!"
I look up to see Eunhyuk, Donghae, Shindong, Reyowook, Yesung, Sungmin, Kyunhyun, Hangin, Kangeng, Heechul, Henry, Zhou mi, Key, Minho, Jonghyun, and Taemin standing in the middle of the room I ran up and started hugging them but stoped at Heechul I decided to hug Kangeng because its not his fault me and Heechul broke up. After hugging them I said "thank you guys" I hugged Eunhyuk one more time when I heard Donghae say "what the hell are you doing here?" 
 
Eunhyuks pov: 
 
"what the hell are you doing here?" Donghae said I looked to who he was talking to and saw Siwon Onew and L.Joe walking up to....ME! I jumped when he said "what do you mean? I OWN this place DELINQUENT"
L.Joe then walked up to me and said "your face healed nicely" he ran his hand down my cheek witch sent a shiver down my spine "now its all nice and new again" Donghae put his hand on his shoulder and pushed him away from me "it's 12 agenst 3 L.Joe. Don't be stupid" L.Joe rolled his eyes and backed away still looking at me he said "call off your gard dog we come in peace" I looked at Donghae and saw he was fuming "you little..." I grabbed Donghaes shirt and pulled him back "don't Hae" Leeteuk looked at Donghae then at L.Joe and said "just what the he'll is going on?" 
Heechul steps infrount of me and said "Leeteuk meet the who beats up little Hyukie oh and his clones" Leeteuk looked at Siwon and said "Siwon your the who always beat up my little Eunhyuk?" he looked down and nodded slowly "did you know?" Leeteuk asks walking up to him "did you know that I was is cousin? Is that why you were so nice to me? Because it was a little school game?" Leeteuks voice cracked a little Siwons eyes went wide and he said "Leeteuk I-" "just go Siwon" Leeteuk said turning and waving him off "I don't want to be hurt any more than I am" "Leeteuk-" "GO!" Leeteuk shouts then wispers so quietly I bearly heard it "I trusted you" Leeteuk walked away to the bathroom with  tears in his eyes. 
I looked back at Siwon and he looked as if some one had just ripped out his heart and juiced it "let's go guys. Iv done enuf to Eunhyuk and his family" he turned around and walked out with his head hung low L.Joe and Onew soon fallowed behind looking as shocked as every one els.
 
(AN: IM BACK! Sorry for not updating I have been super busy with school korean classes Halloween and a whole bunch of other junk.
but. I'm back now! Oh I am going on a trip for thanks giving to Arkansas (I think that's how you spell it) idk when I'm going and idk when I'll be back. Oh and one more thing I want to wright a story about me and my onesided love for someone but idk witch couple to make it. tell me witch one out of these 1.eunhae 2. Yewook 3.wonteuk 4.2min 5.jongkey 6.kyumin 7.GTop 8.Vinseop 9.BaekRen 10.JJcouple ~SJG