Summer with the Lee's

Boarding School Troubles

 

Eunhyuks Pov:
 
I walked into the bath room and looked in the mirror -sigh- 'why do I always look like this' I had a black eyes busted lip bruised side red marks on my wrists a cut around the bottom of my eye a cut on my eye lid and nail scratches on my arms "sir are you ok?" I sighed and said "neh I'm fine." I looked at the big shower next to me then said "Sunny" I heard foot steps that stoped at the door "neh?" "will you tell Donghae I'm getting in a shower?" "Neh!" she rushed out of the room closing the door behind her. 
I got out of the shower and pulled my black skinnys on then started drying my hair walking out of the bathroom to find a shirt -DIINNNG DOOONNGG- I heard the door bell then some one yell "Mr. Hyuk! Sone one is here for you!" I stuffed my shirt in my back pocket then walked out the door "who is it?" the butler looked up at me then said "a Young boy a Blond man with a..." he looked in the living room then said " with a man...I think" I chuckled and walked down the steps still drying my hair "ok Komawo" he bowed and then left.
I walked into the room and saw Hyung Wookie and Heechul  Noona sitting down "Hyung Wook Noona" I said walking in they turned around and there eyes went wide and Wookie said "OMO Hyukie what happened?!?" I looked down then said "Siwon" they all three nodded then Sunny walked in "Mr.Eunhyuk" I look at her and say "neh?" "Young master said it's dinner time" "oh ok Komawo Sunny" she bowed then walked out I pulled my shirt from my pocket and put it on saying "oh Sunny!" she stopped waiting for me to continue "where's the dinning room?" she giggles then says to fallow her. She Leeds us to the Dinning room and bows before leaving "will you three be staying for dinner?" Donghae asks walking in behind us Leeteuk looks at Heechul and then says "no we have plans" with that the butler who's name is  Zhou mi I think showed them out.
 
"what's for dinner?" I ask sitting down "soup" he sits down across from me and Sunny brings us the soup "how are you feeling?" Donghae asks looking up at me "fine a little sore but fine" I look down at my soup watching as it ripples when the spoon hits it then I hear Donghae chuckle I look up at him "what?" I ask he shakes his head "nothing" just then Sunny walks in "young master your father Is on the phone for you" his face looks like it's lost all life as he slowly picks up the phone.
 
Donghaes pov: 
 
I was chuckling at how Eunhyuk watched his soup ripple when Sunny walked in and handed me a phone "young master your father is on the phone for you" my smile dropped from my face as I slowly went for the phone "yobiseyo" "Donghae my son how is the house holding up?" "its fine father" I look up at Hyuk who looks worried I smile trying to tell him im fine "that's good. Oh and Donghae before I forget I'm turning forty this week but you know that right?" "neh father I know" he chuckles then continues "any way I'm having a gathering with some of my old friends and work buddy's" he stoped then said "they have some very nice young lady's Donghae" I stopped messing with my soup surprised at what he said "and if you don't have a date for the party You could meet a few of them" "father I have a date" I say looking up at Hyuk to see he's looking down at his soup "what? You do?" "neh" the line went silent then he said "well ok I would like to meet this young lady then" "neh father I will being her" he was about to hang up but said "oh whats her name?" I stopped and thought for a moment "Jessica she's my friend Eunhyuks twin sister she looks just like him" I say thinking of the top of my head "well that's nice son" he chuckles then says "I'm glad your happ- oh looks like I have to go now I'll see you on saturday with this lady Donghae" "neh father" I hung up the phone and handed it to Sunny.
 
I looked up and Hyuks eyes are wide and there's a bit of soup around his bowl it looks as if he spat it out at what I said "mianahe hyuk" "my Twin??" I look up at him and smile "Donghae I don't have a twin" he looks down and mumbles "even if I did I wouldn't let you date her" I look at him then say "I know" he looks up at me shocked "then-" "evey birthday my father has he wants me to meet a girl I tried to take Sunny but no luck she chickened out" he looks down then says "but how will you find some one who look-" his eyes go wide then he says "No" "please?" I asks with my best aggio "No" he crossed his arms around his chest, I get up and sit next to him "pleaseeee~" he looks at me but turns his head "No" I look down thinking of how to get him to do it "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~" he looks at me a little defeated so I continue "Hyukkieeeee~ pleaseeeee~" I give him puppy eyes and he looks at me and thinks for a minuet "n...no" he looks away and I cross my arms across my chest and pout "yah! Don't pout" he says turning to me I turn so my back is faceing him and pout more " Donghae stop pouting" he says trying to see my face "haee~ stop pouting~" I shake my head and say "no" he sighs then says "fine I'll do it" I jump up and hug him making us fall off the chair hitting the floor "Komawo~ Hyukiee~" he chuckles then says "y...yah g....get o....off" I look at him and see he's blushing with his face turned to the right I chuckle at the cuteness. I kiss his cheek then jump up running off to the library leaving him stunned.
 
(AN: sorry for not updating ill post more now)